PDA

View Full Version : "What were they thinking...?" Moments in Arcane Legends <3

JohnnyHardcore
05-17-2015, 01:33 PM
I haven't even been playing that long and have run into countless occasions where something would happen, often in a pick up group, that left me going.. "Wtf were they thinking? What just happened?" I figure if a new player has some good ones the senior players would have some whoppers.

This happened to me last night

41 bracket. Farming tombs for portals. End up 41 bracket. Farming tombs for portals. End up partied with a war and rogue. "Mana plz?" partied with a war and rogue. "Mana plz?" Yaaah okay. It's just wt4 farming. Yaaah okay. It's just wt4 farming.

Hit a portal. Get to major Payne easy enough. I Hit a portal. Get to major Payne easy enough. I switch to shield. Boom, soloing him. Wait for switch to shield. Boom, soloing him. Wait for them to get back, kiting Payne, boom. Same them to get back, kiting Payne, boom. Same thing. Four times over before the acid pools thing. Four times over before the acid pools were just too heavy. Free spawn at ent. were just too heavy. Free spawn at ent.

"You guys don't have ANY pots??" And they "You guys don't have ANY pots??" And they both say to me, not kidding, "I don't pot noob." both say to me, not kidding, "I don't pot noob."

Ignore. Party drop. Wtf how'd you hit 41?!

So? What are some of yours?

Anyona
05-17-2015, 01:45 PM
This thread makes absolutely no sense and i'm officially confused lol

Fiasaria
05-17-2015, 01:54 PM
he got mad beacuse of 2 guys who doont have poots ?

Serancha
05-17-2015, 01:59 PM
Mana beggars called him a noob cause he told them to pot. People like this are ridiculous. Don't ever start giving them mana, or they will just keep demanding more. Cheapskates.

Why he said everything twice in this post is unknown, but the point is clear enough.

JohnnyHardcore
05-17-2015, 02:06 PM
They don't use pots ever man! I checked. Lol. they play the whole game refusing to use pots. Not just the occasional run. Didn't make me mad, it blew my mind! Lol.

The double up is a glitch I keep having with my phone. Can't figure out how to fix it and does the same thing if I edit it. The point of the thread is sharing stories of moments with other players that made your jaw drop, long sigh and shake your head, rage quit, etc...

Zylx
05-17-2015, 02:08 PM
Whenever people beg me for mana, I say "Pfft I use pots I don't need heal skill"

When they call me a noob, I just say "well at least this noob can afford pots"

If you're running with me, I don't waste a skill slot on a heal skill, so you better be carrying a heap of potions. If you don't like it, then cry and go run brackenridge lol.

JohnnyHardcore
05-17-2015, 02:18 PM
To be more specific, I didn't ignore or quit because of mana begging. That happens all the time. Not only would these guys not use pots, I mean they wouldn't even let me buy them pots. So it wasn't a gold.issue. lol.

Zylx
05-17-2015, 02:23 PM
One time, I was in the WT lobby on my main (Zylx) about to solo WT4, and some dude pm's me saying "nice name, why you copy?" And I said "what?"

Him: You like my other name huh? You should change it
Me: Dude, I've had this name for two years.
Him: Liar
Me: If anyone's copied someone, its you.
Him: Maybe you should come up with your own name.
Me: Maybe you should get your facts straight before accusing people
Him: (foul language) noob
Me: Cry
Him: I have a lv40 twink, I will farm you noob.

He then went offline lol

He said he has an alt named Z*lx (replace * with a letter). I can't give the exact name cuz of the forum rules. He was basically accusing me of stealing his name idea, even though I don't even know who he is lol

JohnnyHardcore
05-17-2015, 02:29 PM
Here's another example.

Newer player, lucked out and got a frist egg when I was still rocking guapo. Some guy in outpost is dead set on wanting.it and offers a Grimm egg in exchange. Even new I knew that was crazy and told him so. But ended up with Grimm instead of first. Dunno why. Blew my mind though. Lol.

JohnnyHardcore
05-17-2015, 02:31 PM
One time, I was in the WT lobby on my main (Zylx) about to solo WT4, and some dude pm's me saying "nice name, why you copy?" And I said "what?"

Him: You like my other name huh? You should change it
Me: Dude, I've had this name for two years.
Him: Liar
Me: If anyone's copied someone, its you.
Him: Maybe you should come up with your own name.
Me: Maybe you should get your facts straight before accusing people
Him: (foul language) noob
Me: Cry
Him: I have a lv40 twink, I will farm you noob.

He then went offline lol

He said he has an alt named Z*lx (replace * with a letter). I can't give the exact name cuz of the forum rules. He was basically accusing me of stealing his name idea, even though I don't even know who he is lol

Pre-copyright infringement! Hahaha.

Ssneakykills
05-17-2015, 02:49 PM
What I used to do to really wind the people up who wanted mana was wait til they were out of my heal range and heal so it missed them on purpose and I wish I screenshot some of the response as well they were priceless

'dumb blind man'
'dude I'm over here'
'I'm hunting u at Endgame now'

oxon
05-19-2015, 09:28 AM
mana beggars..cant stand them..,best to pt with friends and not pug..many ways you can deal with them if you are unfortunate enough to have one in your pt.

ignore them which is the easiest thing to do,or heal out of there range as sneakykills said which is pretty funny lol,i usually just tell them its a useless skill and i don't have it,if they call me a noob,then ill get them killed,ill make a big pull and cast shield and spam pots and watch them die,then i say noob should have used pots..this has got me cussed more than once..sometimes i rhyme with them, every time they type mana i type banana they eventually stop asking..

PhoenixPrime
05-19-2015, 10:04 AM
I think I might have run into a variant of the original poster's problem. But in my case I think maybe it was just because these were newbies and they just couldn't afford potions. I forgot that a bunch of new players are actually running the goblin event (and not just secondary chars).

Basically, I wanted to get a Nilbog for my Lv 6 character. I don't do PVP, but I still like to have him around for certain things, so he's locked at that level.

Anyway, I entered the portal and ended up in the map with a Lv 6 and a Lv 7 player.

They both ran off, so I started doing the map with them. Before we even got halfway through the map, BOTH of them had leveled up.
Now I was in the Map with a Lv 8 character, fun.

We get to the boss, of course neither one has potions, so they both die, within seconds. And of course neither one has ankhs either, so they both restart at the beginning of the map. So now I'm stuck with a boss that I'm barely scratching. After a while, I realized it was only going to be a wasted effort at that point and just left.

So now, I just make sure I do a ghost party before going in, problem solved, but what a painful lesson.

Dex Scene
05-19-2015, 10:05 AM
Iam reading doubles.
Eyes already hurt for constant playing the event today!

nevercan
05-20-2015, 09:09 AM
Iam reading doubles.
Eyes already hurt for constant playing the event today!
Ur an addict!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex Scene
05-20-2015, 09:11 AM
Ur an addict!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nightshade craze!! Mate pm me in game! Need to know something

butterspar
05-20-2015, 09:46 AM
i just ignore mana beggers, if they cant buy pots then they dont need mana

merch_master
05-20-2015, 11:22 AM
A buddy from an old guild looted his fossil during the event on his 3rd friggin run........and sold it for 3M !!!!!!!!!!!
Id thats not a wtf moment, dunno wat it

carmine_blade
05-20-2015, 03:03 PM
A newb in our guild looted Sam and sold it for 10k (not to anyone in guild, btw). He only asked what it worth after selling it... facepalm. This was when it was selling for 19ish million too!

acewasabi
05-20-2015, 08:26 PM
my mage always get asked for mana and hassled by noobs lol who call me noob bc i don't have it :/