PDA

View Full Version : Transferring items from one toon to another!

CptAwsome
05-17-2015, 10:09 PM
I don't know if this has been suggested before but what about paying plat to transfer untradable items in satchel like ankhs/planar fragments/teeth/hauntlet tokens etc from one toon to another.
I recently switched from warrior to rouge and all those sort of items and now stuck on my war and will just sit in his satchel to waste away and not get used..
I'll gladly pay plat to convert it all over toy rouge.
Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carmine_blade
05-23-2015, 02:39 AM
Like a one time x amount of plat transfer that would take everything from one char's satchel to another? Could work :)

CptAwsome
05-23-2015, 05:26 PM
Like a one time x amount of plat transfer that would take everything from one char's satchel to another? Could work :)

Yes exactly.
Coz let's face it for me to run on my warrior again sts will have to do some major changes and now all the stuff I've got in his satchel will just go to waste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mondeng006
05-23-2015, 07:21 PM
Or an Email box / Npc that can Send Items to a Toon that costs Gold. Or a TRADING SYSTEM that can be used for ppl who are ONLINE/OFFLINE. It Can Help the Trading Systemfrom different Time Zones.

Zylx
05-23-2015, 09:43 PM
Or an Email box / Npc that can Send Items to a Toon that costs Gold. Or a TRADING SYSTEM that can be used for ppl who are ONLINE/OFFLINE. It Can Help the Trading Systemfrom different Time Zones.

You mean like the CS?

mondeng006
06-06-2015, 04:24 AM
Yes but its trading directly to a person. Offline trading..
For example i start the trade to a person who is offline. Then whenever that person is online. An alert will show and so on.