PDA

View Full Version : Second degree combos

Otukura
04-10-2011, 02:19 PM
I'd love to see it where after doing a combo, doing another skill would create a more powerful combo. Maybe combining all classes for some of them...

Simple terms: combo + extra skill = big combo

OR

combo + combo = big combo

Major
04-10-2011, 02:23 PM
Good idea. Combos are good, the more the better lol.

giayuan
04-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Lol.. nature strike/cruel blast pretty much kills mobs in 1 hit already. Combo+combo=mobs already dead. If for boss, thats three combos in a row with a final 3rd combo, things would die so quickly D:

OH SNAP global cooldown!! maybe this SHOULD be implemented because than the skills would have to be timed perfectly. Great idea after much thought =)

Otukura
04-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Lol.. nature strike/cruel blast pretty much kills mobs in 1 hit already. Combo+combo=mobs already dead. If for boss, thats three combos in a row with a final 3rd combo, things would die so quickly D:

OH SNAP global cooldown!! maybe this SHOULD be implemented because than the skills would have to be timed perfectly. Great idea after much thought =)

The GCD was why I wanted this... :P

Rebel
04-10-2011, 06:15 PM
I like the idea. Would make fights much more exciting, and timing would become crucial, especially in pvp.

Mr.Wallace
04-11-2011, 03:17 AM
I heart combos! Moooaaaarrrr!!!

Ellyidol
04-11-2011, 03:22 AM
I'd like it, but sometimes I don't even know which combo is going off :P

Unless I'm really familiar with group, I don't even bother trying to time my spells for the duo combo, and it just happens coincidentally when we use it. I just focus on self-made combos more, Cruel Blast, Smash, and Ice Fire combo. :D

xuz
04-11-2011, 04:17 AM
Something like this would be pretty epic, few bad things though....

- Through my grind to 56 ive played with many groups and most of the time they never work together or know how to pull of combos. So i guess this would be used in great groups that work together.
- Also way to quick killing mobs, e.g. Start of stronghold, massive pull at the start knocking out 1/4 of the enemies in a combo

Otukura
04-11-2011, 09:28 AM
Well, I've started playing with almost always exclusively friends groups...unless I feel like randomly joining people.... so everyone combos. I dont really see the fact that there isnt teamwork a negative, it would just be an option for other players