PDA

View Full Version : Nilbog AA

srinoy
05-18-2015, 08:55 AM
After have seen so many users saying the pool was generated totally randomly i asked to myself why do sts would me a pet with that op aa so useless? it cant be true that his pool are appearing randomly. AND IT'S NOT TRUE!!!

For all the users who didn't know it, I learned that the pool can be dirigate in the direction you want. You only need to know how and it' pretty easy in facts. The pet, is the middle (this is metaphoric) and your a direction. The pool will appear in the direction you are. So if you're at left of nilbog his pool will appear at left of him. It can be helpful to know this in vs or in clash for making the pool always on your target and the pool can decide who will win and who will lose.

First step:
Take your nilbog and be prepare to aa at when he will have target an ennemy (easy step :D)

Second step:
Dirigate yourself in the direction you want his aa to appear (consider the pet as the middle if you go to right the pool will appear at right of the pet)

Third step:
Kill your ennemy easily with an op pool :D

PVP:

For the pvp, I saw two things,

First of all, the pool doesn't give you the kill so don't hope of getting 5 kills if you kill 5 guys with your pool IT WON'T GIVE LOL.

Second thing, if you die in the pool you won't get any death. So you better die in a pool and reset it's like the trulle hits. It kills you but no deaths added which is pretty cool for kdr lovers and pvpers in general.

Hope this will help some nilbog users. If you find a problem in this thread just say it in commentaries and I'll do the changes. :playful:

Earlingstad
05-18-2015, 09:02 AM
I agree with Srinoy here. Those pools are not random. You can place them under your enemy, if you know how. :D

srinoy
05-18-2015, 09:04 AM
evidently, i did many vs with guildies to state my theory and i think its a good one. But still with sts bug fixing it can be just a glitch too.

Schnitzel
05-18-2015, 08:39 PM
I never knew this until now,

thanks Srinoy!
*adds 89 rep as thank you*

srinoy
05-20-2015, 07:10 AM
Hi everyone, i have added some new stuff of nilbog so everyone can fully understand this awesome pet.

Enjoy :)