PDA

View Full Version : Can you please increase the skill UI touch area?

Zylx
05-18-2015, 03:46 PM
When I'm spamming my skills and kiting in a party, often times i run to the top left and my skills on my HUD go over one of the people in my party, and I open their character menu and accidentally enter chat/trade, which I have to take a potentially crucial second to exit out. I would like if the touch area for the skills were increased a bit more to kind of prevent this from happening. Thanks!

Magegrimm
05-18-2015, 04:33 PM
Maybe they can make something like the zoom you can minimize or maximise that way android users also don't have their screens covered by big skills

Arturohoward
05-18-2015, 04:41 PM
Just uncheck the `enable player context menu outside town` so, when you run a map you won`t be able to inspect anyone except your pet.
You`ll still be able to inspec players on towns

Schnitzel
05-18-2015, 08:15 PM
Zylx, you can increase the size of the skill/mainAttack buttons

click Menu > Settings > (i think either in tab 1 or tab 3) >click "Toggle Skill Size"

based on if you check that box or not, it will resize your skills

Magegrimm
05-19-2015, 01:03 AM
Zylx, you can increase the size of the skill/mainAttack buttons

click Menu > Settings > (i think either in tab 1 or tab 3) >click "Toggle Skill Size"

based on if you check that box or not, it will resize your skills
Ty Rui I also knew that the problem is that it turns them too small

PhoenixPrime
05-19-2015, 09:44 AM
Just uncheck the `enable player context menu outside town` so, when you run a map you won`t be able to inspect anyone except your pet.
You`ll still be able to inspec players on towns

This is how we handled the issue too. Only thing is you have to remember to go in and change the settings whenever you want to give someone something while in a map (and then disable it again when done).

Saved us a lot of headaches and random chats/deaths due to popping up a chat window during a fight.

Gess
05-19-2015, 12:29 PM
This is how we handled the issue too. Only thing is you have to remember to go in and change the settings whenever you want to give someone something while in a map (and then disable it again when done).

Saved us a lot of headaches and random chats/deaths due to popping up a chat window during a fight.
You don't have to enable it to open a player menu. Just tap the player name on the left side of the screen (where all players in the map are shown). [emoji2]

Zylx
05-19-2015, 03:47 PM
I'm also accidentally opening up my pet's menu, even though play/trick don't open up any other menus, its kinda annoying