PDA

View Full Version : suggestion for pvp

Aerodude
05-19-2015, 08:50 AM
I have some suggestion for pvp

1. About the teams it should be automatic to send to the teams for an equal fight let's say its currently 2-3 then someone joins and usually it will be 2-4 so it shiuld be automatic to bring them to less people team so it becomes fair 3-3

2. About flagging the team must kill ALL ENEMIES to flag for 1 point and needs to do it 5 times to get 5 points and each person in the team must also get atleast 1 kill that means each person will have atleast 5 kills when winning so someone could flag to prevent blocking and free flagging and so every single person must cooperate this will be REAL CTF GAME regardless of killing guildies and friends its called pvp for a reason

These are my 2 sugestions for pvp pls give some feedback thank you

epicrrr
05-19-2015, 09:51 AM
Sure some people would love to FFA, but you forgot most of us wants to play with people we know.

Disproves
05-19-2015, 10:17 AM
I good idea would be the team who loses dosen't get their kills unless they win! (Get 5 flags first).

Aerodude
05-19-2015, 07:00 PM
Sure some people would love to FFA, but you forgot most of us wants to play with people we know.

I meant let's say a friend or a guildy is in opposite team but if you want to win you will have to fight them team against team

Anabrad
05-21-2015, 01:00 AM
Why not old fashione ctf? When you join you get a special pvp gear you can chose a class protector n defender both have different gear and same pets same weponds unless they have a different class

Maunyabastian
05-21-2015, 06:12 AM
Why not old fashione ctf? When you join you get a special pvp gear you can chose a class protector n defender both have different gear and same pets same weponds unless they have a different class

This is my suggestion long ago. A PvP room where we have the exact same gear (if the same class), to prove that skilled people > rich people. But it is a no-way to be implemented.

On topic, I am not saying I like your #1, I just don't hate it. But your #2, it will possibly make Flag AP harder. And, most people who twink join PvP guild to get easy flags, esp warriors. So, it is not so good to make that "Kill 'Em All to Flag" system.

Aerodude
05-21-2015, 06:34 AM
This is my suggestion long ago. A PvP room where we have the exact same gear (if the same class), to prove that skilled people > rich people. But it is a no-way to be implemented.

On topic, I am not saying I like your #1, I just don't hate it. But your #2, it will possibly make Flag AP harder. And, most people who twink join PvP guild to get easy flags, esp warriors. So, it is not so good to make that "Kill 'Em All to Flag" system.
But to get the flag ap most of them are free flaggers if yoyr gears aren't free them nothing should be free or what I mean if your gears are hard to earn then the ap must also be hard to earn and like you suggesrion it will be hard to implement because having tons of people using maxed gear in nearly every pvp fight is expensive and will cost too much

Hoisamir
05-21-2015, 06:51 AM
How bout when u get killed by flagging the death doesnt count? Its verry annoying when ur bussy flagging u get attacked..

Disproves
05-21-2015, 02:15 PM
How bout when u get killed by flagging the death doesnt count? Its verry annoying when ur bussy flagging u get attacked..

That isn't what ctf is about. It's about defending your flag and trying to get the opponents flag!

Aerodude
05-22-2015, 06:32 AM
That isn't what ctf is about. It's about defending your flag and trying to get the opponents flag!
Yes this is what I also meant that means if you want to win the game you'll have to work together

davidvilla
05-22-2015, 08:44 AM
First thing first,
We need a pvp arena without pets. That's a pure pvp

Maunyabastian
05-22-2015, 09:32 AM
But to get the flag ap most of them are free flaggers if yoyr gears aren't free them nothing should be free or what I mean if your gears are hard to earn then the ap must also be hard to earn and like you suggesrion it will be hard to implement because having tons of people using maxed gear in nearly every pvp fight is expensive and will cost too much

1. You clearly see this with one's perspective, YOURS. No, man, Flag LB doesn't consist free flaggers, because free flaggers get banned easier than dummy farmers.

2. What do you mean with expensive gear = hard to earn? We use expensive gear to make it EASIER, I repeat, EASIER, to get the flag at endgame. But, here in twinks' world, there is no hard way to get flags because luckily we all do free flagging mostly after the boredom of the now PvP.

3. What I was saying is, the "PvP with the same gear" system is a no way to be implemented, not about the Flag AP. If the 10k flag is worth fighting for, it must have a title. Like [CTF Owner]?

First thing first,
We need a pvp arena without pets. That's a pure pvp

PvP was without pets. Now we want to bring it back? Nah.

Aerodude
05-22-2015, 08:01 PM
1. You clearly see this with one's perspective, YOURS. No, man, Flag LB doesn't consist free flaggers, because free flaggers get banned easier than dummy farmers.

2. What do you mean with expensive gear = hard to earn? We use expensive gear to make it EASIER, I repeat, EASIER, to get the flag at endgame. But, here in twinks' world, there is no hard way to get flags because luckily we all do free flagging mostly after the boredom of the now PvP.

3. What I was saying is, the "PvP with the same gear" system is a no way to be implemented, not about the Flag AP. If the 10k flag is worth fighting for, it must have a title. Like [CTF Owner]?

PvP was without pets. Now we want to bring it back? Nah.

If there's no free flaggers then how come when the poorly geared people(like myself) do flags they get killed? But when you see maxed out people no one attacks them? ISnt that free flagging? Its not fair when its like that you know just cause were weak means we can't flag for ourselves? But for the stronger ones they can fkag whenever they want? See even flagging isn't balanced