PDA

View Full Version : How do you raise your INT and STR?

Grandcandy
04-10-2011, 07:19 PM
It keeps telling me that I have to have a higher level to use the weapons I get!?

Otukura
04-10-2011, 07:21 PM
Click you name in the upper left hand corner.

Click the helmet.

Click "Update Stats" at the bottom right of the screen

Add the attribute points you have.

noneo
04-10-2011, 07:23 PM
As you level up, you gain stat points. You use these points to increase your INT DEX STR.

Go to the in game menu, and then to the "Avatar" page. Click on the UPDATE STATS button. This will show you your available points. If you have gained a level (gotten any higher than lvl 1) you should have at least 5 points to work with. Click on the + button to add points to your desired attribute. Once you have found your desired distribution, simply hit Submit.

That's it!

Redbridge
04-10-2011, 07:23 PM
and if you don't have any attribute points then play the game until you reach the next level as you get 5 attribute points for every level you go up.

Alternately you could use lower level gear to raise you strength or Intelligence a little bit too......

what level are you currently and what gear are you trying to equip?

Grandcandy
04-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Thanx guys! P.S. I have a warrior,archer and enchantress set up. Names are grandcandy (archer) mutantzombie (warrior) firegient (enchantress). Add me!

Grandcandy
04-11-2011, 02:54 PM
It will not stay on. I have 15! I put them on then hit submit but it then goes back to avatar page and lowers it all back to what it was at!

Redbridge
04-11-2011, 03:15 PM
It will not stay on. I have 15! I put them on then hit submit but it then goes back to avatar page and lowers it all back to what it was at!

Sounds strange. make sure your not removing any first.

I would log out, log back in again, got straight to Forest Haven town(or any town) and allocate your points from there, ensuring you don't remove any and only add them.

Let us know how you get on.

Arterra
04-11-2011, 04:24 PM
if is an honest bug, and after all this help you still cannot, you may try emailing STS at support @ spacetimestudios.com