PDA

View Full Version : mage heal

enzpoy
05-20-2015, 01:52 AM
Please change the mage heal its practically useless unlike the rogue's pack that has additional features.
And the warriors give invu /agro/heal/large amount of HPS

While mage?
Increase range?
add mana? Lol it doesnt even add 30% of our mana
10Hp/s?
5Mp/s?

Wheres the justice

Aprove
05-21-2015, 11:28 PM
Wrong Category, No offense
This thread should be in AL Suggestions and Feedback (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?112)

[About the topic]
Well the mage heal is kinda useless in elite maps. End gamers mage usually spam pots to regain their health and mana and replace their heal skill with other offensive skill (except me :p) .
So do I agree? Yes, I do agree with this, they should buff it. +1

dhusor
05-30-2015, 08:40 AM
Yap.. They should buff it

Eiio
05-30-2015, 02:22 PM
Enzpoy and Aprove, im agree whith you both. U have good points here:

First, this thread should be moved (joke).
Second, empower upgrade is only good to recover other clases mana. In mages case, it come short, and we end up using some pots.
From the pot-saver point of view (not my case, potholic here), this sucks.

The bright side of lifegiver courrent state, is that only need 2-3 skill points to spec it.

xD

Lastmind
06-23-2015, 05:39 PM
Would like to see a moderate flat armor buff on Lifegiver to create some synergy with Gale.

mondeng006
06-23-2015, 06:23 PM
The Answer is.. Dont Get The Skill.
If u use it u will get aggro.
Why use it if u can gain hp/mp faster with pots.
Then if u didnt get the skill some other people says use heal and give us mana. Reply Them With "USE POTS".

FalstadWildhammer
06-29-2015, 04:16 AM
In CTP and Deathmatch, you can't use pots. You need to use this heal skills.

Sorc
08-23-2015, 11:56 AM
for PvP, mage heal needs a buff, without insane damage + nekro it only heals around 30%, while rogues get back their full health + rogues have more damage + rogues have more health, lol wtf :/ a nekro rogue will beat a nekro mage any day

yubaraj
08-25-2015, 07:28 PM
for PvP, mage heal needs a buff, without insane damage + nekro it only heals around 30%, while rogues get back their full health + rogues have more damage + rogues have more health, lol wtf :/ a nekro rogue will beat a nekro mage any day

Maybe you don't have Regrowth upgrade on lifegiver skill. It will heal you 100% if you have Regrowth on lifegiver.

BTW don't use heal while vs rogue. Use shield light fire and ice. You still have pretty slim chance to win against rogue. However; you will see the difference when using this skillset and try to stay far from health packs.

Order
08-29-2015, 09:56 AM
Lel look at the date enzpoy post this thread 5-20-15 regrowth update is just last week

yubaraj
08-30-2015, 03:56 PM
Lel look at the date enzpoy post this thread 5-20-15 regrowth update is just last week

Order,

First read who I am replying to and when was the date sorc posted on this thread. I can say LOL too.

Ps: can someone move this thread. It's in a wrong section.

Stephanieh
09-19-2015, 11:52 PM
Short answer, rogue and warrior don't give mana while sorcerer does.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Adel Hesham
01-13-2016, 07:44 PM
Yah .......... Mages r so down here in the game, they even do more updates and upgrades for warriors .... and rouges r the perfect killing machines ...... but the mages r just suppliers ........ we want to have more power ..... not by weapos .... but by skills
Update mages ... update mages .... update mages

I'am Too Old To Play Games

will0
01-14-2016, 01:54 AM
only 1 word for mage "mana tank" ... often i was told "please watch mana of the group when rejoin" i feel like what's pvp about for mage!???

Aprove
01-14-2016, 02:18 AM
only 1 word for mage "mana tank" ... often i was told "please watch mana of the group when rejoin" i feel like what's pvp about for mage!???

Guess STS should nerf the Lifegiver to not to give mana to other players except ourselves :p

Hoardseeker
01-20-2016, 08:55 AM
Guess STS should nerf the Lifegiver to not to give mana to other players except ourselves :p

We already got a lot of mana and mages give mana to rogue in PvP if you get mana only for yourself then mostly there won't be any mage in clashes

wangkj
01-20-2016, 11:51 PM
tis true_______

Seoratrek
01-21-2016, 12:44 AM
Hey everyone!

Please be mindful of the last post date on a thread before replying to it. If it has been more than 45 days (or so) since the last reply feel free to create another thread if appropriate. Thanks!