PDA

View Full Version : Plat sale ?

Iamsenpi
05-20-2015, 08:59 AM
Will there be a plat sale this event ?

carmine_blade
05-20-2015, 03:16 PM
I reckon there'll be one after, when everyone has already spent all their plat opening goblin crates and getting Nightshade :3 and long enough before Ursoth that people will have spent all their plat again by the time it rolls around haha.

Anabrad
05-20-2015, 08:54 PM
Im really looking forward for a plat sale

Tiuzy-The-Otaku
05-20-2015, 10:20 PM
probably not , seems kind of useless when your poor

Avaree
05-21-2015, 06:52 AM
Why have a plat sale? We are already experiencing a flooded market with eggs. Save plat sale for expansion :)

Wazakesy
05-21-2015, 07:35 AM
Why have a plat sale? We are already experiencing a flooded market with eggs. Save plat sale for expansion :)

Yep, i cannot believe my own eyes i have looted my 3rd arcane, a 2nd singe egg. After opening around 800++ i have only received 3 arcs. And 30 locks popped me one. I do not want a plat sale, the game's economy has been sufficiently destroyed and doesnt require any plat sales. This is making people to feed on plats than farm, hunt(same thing as farm), find tricks in tombs. Look at planar tombs, even after the event is offline, it will be dead. I would like to see a planar tombs endgame farming event. The players need motivation to run for high-end gears such as the imbued, i do know the imbueds will loose their values :/

Some kind of new event must be introduced to revive the dead economy. I am tried of farming planar tombs 2 solo in 15mins. This is becoming annoying, I log in and literally do nothing, i stand in guildhall, chat, all i am doing is logging in and doing nothing. Something needs to grab the players attention to actually farm, plat means to just speed up and cut off some parts of the progress, a good example would be 50 goblin tokens package. Buying those helps you to get close to nightshade.

BlueSkied
05-21-2015, 07:49 AM
why would anyone want to farm when atm, the most reliable way to get gold in game is crack locks all day long?

outside of that is breeze egg i guess but nobody is running tombs. nearly everyone got pendant recipe and still no one bothers with tombs. ones that had ammy already sold it and ones that got lucky sold it anyway cause other than that lucky drop, there is no sure way to make gold in the game. eggs became pot money lol.

the goblin event was nice in that results were guaranteed with whatever effort you put in. hopefully that is implemented in the future. all you lower/mid class endgames keep farming drag bars. i think your times will come soon enough and without plat too. wishful thinking perhaps but a guy can dream.

end rant

on topic: sure plat sales are always cool

Iamsenpi
05-21-2015, 09:33 AM
I was just wondering cus it seems every event they do they have a plat sale near the end so I was shocked when it didn't show up so I didn't know if they have it in middle of next event

Fiasaria
05-21-2015, 09:59 AM
a week of ffree respawn i mean the one respawn that cost 1 ankh would be a good event f we can spawn for free just for a week in planar tombs o planar arena

:D :D

ZicZander
05-21-2015, 10:06 PM
plat sale pls.