PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | May 20, 2015

Remiem
05-20-2015, 11:44 AM
Get Ready for The Gauntlet

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

The Gauntlet III

A bit of a change up in our normal event schedule this week. Since the Goblin Event goes into cooldown tomorrow (5/21/2015), the next weekly event will begin on Tuesday 5/26....THE GAUNTLET III! For one week The Gauntlet will go under new management, replacing its regular inhabitants with a brand new variety of world bosses including: Ann the Undead Rogue, the infamous Rutger and Frostir the Minotaur.

Fight your way through the Gauntlet to earn points and climb the leaderboards. Our top players at the end of the week will have a chance to walk away with some awesome prizes, including the exclusive Gauntlet III banner, pictured above. More details to come next week!

Bonus Week Event!

Along side the Gauntlet Event, we will also be running an extra event for those who would rather farm bosses outside of the Gauntlet. Stay tuned for more on that next week.

In This Week's News.

Goblin Event is Ending!

Here's what you need to know:

End Time
The Goblin Event will officially end at 1:30 PM CDT tomorrow, May 21st.

Event Cooldown Period
A cooldown period will start when the event ends at 1:30 pm CDT tomorrow (May 21st). At this time, you will no longer be able to fight bosses or earn points and portals will no longer spawn, but you will still have access to Littleridge to complete quests or access the token vendor.

The cooldown period will end at 1:30 pm CDT on Monday May 25th at which point Littleridge will no longer be accessible and excess tokens will be removed.

Last Chance for 8-bit Salute Banners

Thanks to everyone that has contributed to our 8-bit Salute Fundraiser so far by purchasing the 8-bit Salute Banner! Every banner sold contributes to our overall fundraising goal of $5,000 for Operation Supply Drop. The banner is only available one more day and will be removed from the store tomorrow 5/21/15.

Bug Fixes

Everybody loves bug fixes.

+ Arena can no longer be started by accidentally placed rogue traps
+ Lava Spouts in the Elite Rendtail fight no longer grant XP
+ Shadow Piercer upgrade ‘Rising Death’ now appropriately strikes multiple times instead of just once. Same amount of damage output.
+ Trulle's Downward Smash now damages and pushes as designed.

Coming Soon

MORE Expansion Teasers Ahead
Last week you got a sneak peek at spooky Shaman Pakuna. What's next?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

carmine_blade
05-20-2015, 04:40 PM
Looking forward to hearing about the non-Gauntlet event :) any expansion teasers or news on when the May newletter will be released? Oh, and may we have a plat sale pls :)

xynm
2nd thx........

chrizplague
:o
Dots dots dots

Farminer's
05-20-2015, 05:10 PM
Hmmm other event? Hmmmm

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

princesslovess
05-20-2015, 05:21 PM
Plz sirs sts sirs why gaunlet :c

Hadec
05-20-2015, 05:35 PM
Sigh i wanted to lvl uo my new singe...:(

Jazzi
05-20-2015, 05:47 PM
Gauntlet III... Not sure what to think about that. Hopefully the other event is just as good as the arena event ;)

scarysmerf
05-20-2015, 05:55 PM
Nice im looking forward to it.id also like to see a new story bard quest and maybe a new story pet crawly is nice but its been out for over a year.

Caabatric
05-20-2015, 05:57 PM
*sighs* 2 very annoying bosses to fight in parallel :(. Looks like gauntlet III will wind up event less popular than the first 2

Aprove
05-20-2015, 06:08 PM
Another gauntlet event, lol :c . I need Arlorian Egg event II :3

Kyle Holmes
05-20-2015, 06:10 PM
Ankhsssssss from bosses!!!!

sent from fritters beak

Madnex
05-20-2015, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the update Remi! :)

I would LOVE to have more icons in the status bar. Currently taking poison damage, taking burn damage, having your damage damage debuffed and being enfeebled (having your crit debuffed) all share the shame icon!

Would also be great if the status icon from equipping the new Mythic Planar Pendant was not the exact same with all stat buffs from our newly added Maridos' and Singe's AA's.

Some simple designs to differentiate between effects would go a long way in improving tactics and game aesthetics, I assure you!

CptAwsome
05-20-2015, 06:17 PM
Plat sale!! Please [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serancha
05-20-2015, 07:30 PM
Wow, it was the lava spouts, not the eggs? Fascinating.

acewasabi
05-20-2015, 08:11 PM
hi remi please can we have new bard quest and hauntlet rewards? since pet crates those pets aren't worth farming anymore. ty!

Anabrad
05-20-2015, 08:46 PM
A plat sale would nice

kinzmet
05-20-2015, 09:03 PM
So this was fixed one day before the end of the event? Well better late than never.

Wazakesy
05-20-2015, 09:45 PM
Wow, it was the lava spouts, not the eggs? Fascinating.

I was wondering as well, must be a typo while writing, a misthought from what i could say. Its the eggs IMO. Since you're resetting all of the eggs n boss...

Imao
05-20-2015, 09:49 PM
So this was fixed one day before the end of the event? Well better late than never.

Whats that eggie???

- Clown, Spazetime, Stuntmen

Kyle Holmes
05-20-2015, 09:59 PM
Whats that eggie???

- Clown, Spazetime, Stuntmen
Its a locked goblin chest, they got told about this on day one of the event but decide to change it a day before. I think they should put an extra day on event now hahahah

sent from fritters beak

Tiuzy-The-Otaku
05-20-2015, 10:16 PM
thank remiem

extrapayah
05-20-2015, 11:03 PM
niceee, any news on shared pet stable? ty ty

kona
05-21-2015, 12:16 AM
could it be possible to have 2xdragkin teeth drop pls...this weekend or the next

ralrigs
05-21-2015, 02:30 AM
Nahhh why :/ gauntlet is just useless for much player , no real reward exept for top 50 :indecisiveness:

kiwotsukete
05-21-2015, 02:46 AM
See no point in running gauntlet. Looking forward to the event that will run alongside of it though. I would like to see the crystal caverns boss fixed. Her special pull attack is glitched. You can be standing behind her, 180degree from redzone. Yet still get pulled in and frozen. It is rather quite annoying when farming nodr eggs.

Dex Scene
05-21-2015, 03:00 AM
Nice and haha trulle in tdm is fearsome now!

kiwotsukete
05-21-2015, 03:21 AM
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j390/kylearndt94/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/gauntlet%203_zpstnavkkfz.jpg (http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/kylearndt94/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/gauntlet%203_zpstnavkkfz.jpg.html)

Hartholzwurm
05-21-2015, 03:41 AM
Look forward to the year 2020......now brandnew event GAUNTLET XXXVII........with another brandnew banner...lolz....its boring isnt it???

kiwotsukete
05-21-2015, 03:47 AM
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j390/kylearndt94/Mobile%20Uploads/I%20see_zpsf9mtd2fm.jpg (http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/kylearndt94/media/Mobile%20Uploads/I%20see_zpsf9mtd2fm.jpg.html)

Earlingstad
05-21-2015, 04:06 AM
We NEED a new pet, or something, anything...that can be bought with Hauntlet coins. Hauntlet coin pets are so old and phased out.

Thanks for the teasers and announcements, Remiem.

Candylicks
05-21-2015, 05:15 AM
Would be nice to see a double chance to spawn elusive 4 week again. That one hasn't come back in a long time.

Harteschale
05-21-2015, 06:03 AM
Events are only for rouges at the moment. They can easy run alone and reach the lb. As tank there is still no chance and its totally unfair. Without a rouge or mage we cant do anything and that is a annoying big problem. The lb should be reached with "hard work" so give all chars. the same chance to reach it alone. Maybe in a event map everyone get the same damage or something like this but its time to change it!!! There is no fun ...

Earlingstad
05-21-2015, 06:51 AM
Events are only for rouges at the moment. They can easy run alone and reach the lb. As tank there is still no chance and its totally unfair. Without a rouge or mage we cant do anything and that is a annoying big problem. The lb should be reached with "hard work" so give all chars. the same chance to reach it alone. Maybe in a event map everyone get the same damage or something like this but its time to change it!!! There is no fun ...

Your point is invalid because the Leaderboard rewards are class-wise for Gauntlet. Tanks compete with tanks only. For extra damage, there are damage elixirs.

Akmb
05-21-2015, 07:16 AM
You should do an event that benefits every player. I was thinking like a event for lots of gold. every time i get on every one is asking me for gold. Also there should be more vanity you can buy with plat all these ones are getting old.

Ardbeg
05-21-2015, 07:41 AM
Your point is invalid because the Leaderboard rewards are class-wise for Gauntlet. Tanks compete with tanks only. For extra damage, there are damage elixirs.

it s a very valid point. the tanks with the most dps friends win the warrior lb. since rogues who compete for their own lb have no use for a tank as a handbrake, this creates a lot of pressure on guilds and friendships.

hina
05-21-2015, 09:12 AM
Just because of events I love this game I want egg drop event that's my fav n rewards should be given to all players in goblin event not only
leaderboards we really worked hard I don't even sleep well this week:-)

Harteschale
05-21-2015, 09:31 AM

Nope these tanks are the lucky ones which run with op rouges, cause we can't run alone ... but no one wanna run with normal tanks ;-). We all need the same chance, everyone. But it`s okay i don't pay for a event where i can't reach the lb anymore. It sucks ... the whole game is based on luck right ??? Yeah it is, cause when a tank get no team he can not run ... so the lb players now r only rouges or happy tanks with the same rouges in team. I don't care about any other statements ... i know it`s true and many other know what i mean .... or not ;-)

kinzmet
05-21-2015, 11:13 AM
If the devs would put something worth farming for on the Hauntlet coin vendor, then this Gauntlet III would be a blast. Aside from that, If you don't have the time to run for the LB its just a passing by event.

vawaid
05-21-2015, 05:59 PM
nilbog's aa activate the timer on WT4, is that a bug?

Trikzy
05-22-2015, 06:02 AM
Eh, I find no use of gauntlet event, Im waiting for Ursoth Event because there are rewards worth grinding for.

Clickbangboom
05-22-2015, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the update!

Things I would like to see:
Organizable Stable
Essence moved to satchel
Free Respec weekend

cami
05-22-2015, 12:54 PM

I would LOVE to have more icons in the status bar. Currently taking poison damage, taking burn damage, having your damage damage debuffed and being enfeebled (having your crit debuffed) all share the shame icon!

Would also be great if the status icon from equipping the new Mythic Planar Pendant was not the exact same with all stat buffs from our newly added Maridos' and Singe's AA's.

Some simple designs to differentiate between effects would go a long way in improving tactics and game aesthetics, I assure you!

nice comment +10

Niixed
05-22-2015, 11:41 PM

I agree they should properly differentiate, but if there's too many at once u can't see them all anyway. Not sure what the best way to handle that is. Maybe different colors or icon effects?

overon
05-23-2015, 11:07 AM
Lol hahahajahaha

Donquixoth
05-24-2015, 05:55 PM
Are there no Info about rage of ren'gol anymore?

Spell
05-25-2015, 12:08 AM
Things I would like to see:
Essence moved to satchel

This ! I would have soooooo much more room in inventory if it werent for these darn essence !

Novyaj Zeanreh
05-25-2015, 02:12 AM
Give something lootable for this deymm gaunlet III !😧😳

RaZrAT
05-25-2015, 07:56 AM
night shade egg available for prize of gauntlet 3?...

Rome
05-26-2015, 05:37 AM
how about an 2x shard event? :P i want a arcane ring for g0ds sake. lol

Learafica
05-26-2015, 09:34 AM
So cool i love this event :welcoming:

Learafica
05-26-2015, 03:24 PM
i didnt get this event any1 can help me :'(

Remiem
05-27-2015, 05:31 PM
I was wondering as well, must be a typo while writing, a misthought from what i could say. Its the eggs IMO. Since you're resetting all of the eggs n boss...

It was definitely the lava spouts. It seemed like the eggs for a while, but that's because the number of spouts grows while the eggs hatch, both the spouts and the eggs despawn on reset, but just the spouts were granting XP.

Remiem
05-27-2015, 05:54 PM
Next week is up! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?234058-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-May-27-2015