PDA

View Full Version : Slow weapon speed..

Otukura
04-10-2011, 10:36 PM
I see in some old pics, eg. max's elf head pics, that the weapons are so slow compared to how they are now, also in many of Yanis' pics they are also. Did they change this around AO(3) or something?

Also, where'd Royce go? :s

Vallist
04-10-2011, 11:04 PM
Yep they changed it/ also in some pic it may say 1.0 it's really 0.9

i do not know who Royce is :o

Otukura
04-10-2011, 11:06 PM
Yep they changed it/ also in some pic it may say 1.0 it's really 0.9

i do not know who Royce is :o

.95, Phys explained that stuff to me... but I'm talking about like 2.5 speed to 1.1 speed....

anyways, CLOSED, Thanks Moog.

KingFu
04-11-2011, 03:50 AM
Seems to be answered, but yes. Speeds changed after 1.4. Back then weapons were much slower, and thus resulting in much lower DPS.

Edit:

Royce went AWOL. He does ever so often.

Corpser
04-11-2011, 03:52 AM
Seems to be answered, but yes. Speeds changed after 1.4. Back then weapons were much slower, and thus resulting in much lower DPS.

Edit:

Royce went AWOL. He does ever so often.

hmm royce as in banned????

KingFu
04-11-2011, 04:12 AM
hmm royce as in banned????

Not sure if you mean Banned the person, or banned as in the action, lol. Banned and Royce are two completely different people, haven't seen either of them lately. No, Royce isn't ban, he hasn't been banned from this game before, hopefully never will. Just is with his wife (probably) and working.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-11-2011, 04:20 AM
Not sure if you mean Banned the person, or banned as in the action, lol. Banned and Royce are two completely different people, haven't seen either of them lately. No, Royce isn't ban, he hasn't been banned from this game before, hopefully never will. Just is with his wife (probably) and working.

He means banned as in action. ^^

Oh and btw back when 1.4 was around, there was a typo with the DPS, like, it said you have 76 DPS even though its like 190. That was the typo >.<

Physiologic
04-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Lesrider was looking through another forum and inadvertently found a "Royce" posting there...That Royce posts in almost the exact same mannerism as the Royce here :(

Ellyidol
04-11-2011, 10:37 AM
Lesrider was looking through another forum and inadvertently found a "Royce" posting there...That Royce posts in almost the exact same mannerism as the Royce here :(

Saw it too. He didn't seem that active though, not much posts and no topics started. :P

I think he's still loyal to us ;)

FluffNStuff
04-11-2011, 10:46 AM
Royce typically takes hiatuses as to not get burned out because when he is on here, is goes full force

Kalielle
04-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Two changes happened over time:

- early on it used to be that the speeds were displayed incorrectly, and an update fixed that during the days when 45/AO2 was the cap; that's probably what you're seeing.
- there was a major rebalance after AO3 came out which lowered the speed of all weapons while making skills recharge much faster. This was to encourage people to play more actively and strategically rather than just rely on auto-attack.