PDA

View Full Version : May Producer Letter for Arcane Legends

productor
05-20-2015, 01:52 PM
Hello Folks,
I hope you are all have enjoyed our Goblin Event this year! Speaking of the event, we wholeheartedly appreciate the constructive feedback being sent through the forums! In response to that feedback we have pushed a couple of updates during the event. Our Goblin event is the first in a series of larger events over the rest of this year including Ursoth’s Assault, Halloween and Winter! Not to mention the expansion opening event, and an unannounced event that further expands our community goal system!

I've got a couple of specific announcements this month, all of which pertain to the upcoming expansion!

Grand Crates of the Watch will no longer be available once the expansion launches. We will be replacing the Grand Crates of the Watch with something new, more on that later!
I’m happy to say that we’re scheduling the opening of the Rage of the Ren'gol Public Test Server for June!
Speaking of the Public Test Server, we listened to your feedback concerning the operation of our Public Test Server. We’ll be limiting public testing to playing through dungeons and bosses, and will disable new items while the server is operational. We’re looking forward to revealing the expansion in full when we release.
During Public Test, Remi will organize public play times with the Arcane Legends team! Join Carapace and Fibus as we take on a new and savage enemy and help us make the expansion as polished as possible before the full release!
The Arcane Legends team is deeply interested in fostering the best end game community we can, and want to help more people enjoy the latest and greatest content releases. We're working on some new ways to help players get to Level 41...but more on that later!
We've gotten more and more reports of that strange four legged creature that appears in some zones, I wonder what he's up to?

We are getting closer and closer to the expansion! As always, I invite you all to continue the conversation with us in our Weekly Community Updates and stay tuned for more sneak peeks at the expansion!

Much Obliged,
Adrian "Productor" Glover

debitmandiri
05-26-2015, 10:04 AM
1st ............... Wow no more locked O.O

Hoardseeker
05-26-2015, 10:10 AM
We've gotten more and more reports of that strange four legged creature that appears in some zones, I wonder what he's up to?

Arcane deary!

scarysmerf
05-26-2015, 10:19 AM
I totaly called it replacing locked crate sweet.and I cant wait to start testing expansion content :)

Madnex
05-26-2015, 10:21 AM
Intriguing.. Just two things. Try to limit the gambling on whatever replaces locked crates in the future. And two.. I'm guessing they're introducing purchased lvl cap boosts (WoW anyone?).

Now to wait for the test servers. :)

Iamsenpi
05-26-2015, 10:31 AM
Grand Crates of the Watch will no longer be available once the expansion launches. We will be replacing the Grand Crates of the Watch with something new, more on that later

So can we still open them and still have same chance of the stuff inside ?

Fiasaria
05-26-2015, 10:40 AM
are we able to open lockeds after the expansion ?

Maunyabastian
05-26-2015, 10:44 AM
Locked still exists? Or... it is just the Grand Crates of the Watch which will be discontinued.
Still gambling, blaahhh.

Farminer's
05-26-2015, 10:45 AM
Oh yay no more locks!!!!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

extrapayah
05-26-2015, 10:45 AM
help toons level up to level 41? hmmmm

i suggest you should also help us leveling our pets :D, by sharing pet stable!!!

tyty

Dimitrian
05-26-2015, 10:46 AM
I hope the waiting will all be worh it.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/26/4f8d201bf5f798441fdd53b817059700.jpg

TankingRogue
05-26-2015, 10:54 AM
Hello Productor,

First, thank you very much for all your efforts in this game we all love. Since there will be no locked crates after the expansion, will there be any sense in saving locked crates/locked goblin crates and open them after the expansion? I understand if the question cannot or shouldn't be answered now, but i reply will be most certainly appreciated.
More power.

G-M
05-26-2015, 11:06 AM
Locked Grand Crates of the Watch will still exist but they will no longer drop. You'll still be able to open them and get loot just as you can with all our other crates.

productor
05-26-2015, 11:22 AM
Hello Productor,

First, thank you very much for all your efforts in this game we all love. Since there will be no locked crates after the expansion, will there be any sense in saving locked crates/locked goblin crates and open them after the expansion? I understand if the question cannot or shouldn't be answered now, but i reply will be most certainly appreciated.
More power.

Hello TankingRogue,
Exactly as G-M said, all existing crates will still be able to be opened after the expansion release. I received a couple of PMs about this, and I hope our position is absolutely clear now.

I also want to make abundantly clear also that specifically "Locked Grand Crates of the Watch" will no longer be available after the expansion releases. We will be replacing that specific item with another item... or potentially items!

Much Obliged,

TankingRogue
05-26-2015, 11:26 AM
Thank you so much. Sorry to disturb you. Have a good one. :)

productor
05-26-2015, 11:44 AM
Thank you so much. Sorry to disturb you. Have a good one. :)

No apologies necessary! Thanks for posting constructive questions and feedback, hope you have a good one as well!

Donquixoth
05-26-2015, 11:45 AM
HAHAHA, nice. I've sold all 1000 locked crate from my inventory and stash yesterday. I've thought that going to be replaced.

Farminer's
05-26-2015, 12:10 PM
No apologies necessary! Thanks for posting constructive questions and feedback, hope you have a good one as well!
One more question will they still need 15 plat?

ripnabs
05-26-2015, 12:21 PM
I also want to make abundantly clear also that specifically "Locked Grand Crates of the Watch" will no longer be available after the expansion releases. We will be replacing that specific item with another item... or potentially items!

can u be more specific pls. got many pink locked .:concern: . any hint abt the new items ? (level/type/class)
btw can u do a plat sale :D

kananaskis
05-26-2015, 12:24 PM
deary or some other purple deer briefly appeared headbutting a mob while i was in arcanum castle levelling nightshade ...i thought i was hallucinating lol.

justhell
05-26-2015, 12:53 PM
Just want to know,is there any chance for pet picking rarity system can be apply in game? [emoji16] So we can set up which minimun items or gears rarity pet can pick.

And thx for farmable free portal in goblin event,almost similiar with first tarlok event. Make we have more option to enjoying the event.

Last is there's still 1 question in my mind,why we just can meet last boss on goblin event via farmable portal?

Overall goblin event system is awesome,just lack of good items for sell. [emoji1]

Roycedamagnet
05-26-2015, 12:56 PM
Omg dis is gonna turn things upside down lol xD...feeling xited! xD

Order
05-26-2015, 01:04 PM
Im a bit sad because ����i reserve 400 locks for ursoth ���� im wondering if the price if locked will go up or go down i dont want to take a risk.....shall i sell this earlier or wait until lock will be extinc

chinita_doll
05-26-2015, 01:16 PM
which will come first, ursoth or expansion?

vawaid
05-26-2015, 01:21 PM
Arcane deary!

im pretty sure it's better than arcane :-P

Gonnil
05-26-2015, 01:26 PM
Adrian

if "locks" are going to be phased out come the expansion, will there be one last 2x loot chance for them before the expansion hits ? It would give everyone a chance to open their existing stash and hopefully get something good... Could you let the community know so that if there is to be no more double chance weekends, people could have the foresight to either sell their crates or to open them...

Is this is in the pipeline ?

Thanks

ceanizes
05-26-2015, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the update. I was wondering if Locked Crates will have a chance of dropping new items after the expansion, or will drops be limited to items only that existed before expansion?

lordzica
05-26-2015, 02:11 PM
you guys will remove locked crate for no more fraud with people who farm plat or is it something else? new chests to come, will be open with 15 plat also?

Zeus
05-26-2015, 02:31 PM
As a way to quick level people to L41, as you did with PL, you should allow those who've spent $400 or more on AL to be allowed a free L41 character. If I recalled, this brought a lot of people back to AL and also further interested those who were already loyal customers because they got a free character.

Just an idea. Feel free to agree or disagree, as I am indifferent to either way. It's just something I noticed that went quite well last time!

mesalin
05-26-2015, 02:43 PM
But non plat ppl also need help maybe do a half way not 27500 but 13500 for a limited time?

Oezheasate
05-26-2015, 05:17 PM

Hi Mr. Productor,

May i add onto that the question if locks will still be able to be sold in the auction house? And Goblin Locks?
Thank you in advance

Cursebaby
05-26-2015, 06:14 PM
Wow nicee im excited now :P

Hectororius
05-26-2015, 07:44 PM
Never mind leveling toons, I'd much rather a faster leveling system for new pets. It's become rather tedious to cap a 2-3 new pets every event on 2-3 toons.

Caabatric
05-26-2015, 08:07 PM
yes how can i level my pets quickly when u fixed the rendtail egg glitch :(

extrapayah
05-26-2015, 08:44 PM
Never mind leveling toons, I'd much rather a faster leveling system for new pets. It's become rather tedious to cap a 2-3 new pets every event on 2-3 toons.

yes how can i level my pets quickly when u fixed the rendtail egg glitch :(

good point!!! let's support shared pet stable idea! hehehe, thanks

will0
05-26-2015, 09:06 PM
Platinum purchase item will be better than gamble luck items drop with few % on locked crates ..... the platinum items in shops needs to be revitalize with arcane items purchasable

Farminer's
05-26-2015, 10:49 PM
Platinum purchase item will be better than gamble luck items drop with few % on locked crates ..... the platinum items in shops needs to be revitalize with arcane items purchasable
Different arcane weapons for sale for limited time on plat store. Something to see hmm. I also think shared pet stable really needs to be a thing please sts...

carmine_blade
05-27-2015, 02:04 AM
Sounds great Adrian/Productor (which do you prefer, btw?) :) Looking forward to lockeds being replaced with something that still has people spending plat but without the heartbreak of gambling, I fully support the notion to have directly plat-purchasable gear. Or better, to avoid benefitting plat farmers (and thereby discourage the practice somewhat), directly purchasable items like the Adventurers Kit; I used credit card for this so am unsure what other payment options exist but perhaps a range of options for those who have money to spend but don't have credit cards. Anyhoo. Make some plat/direct-purchasable gear tradeable, and other gear exclusive.

I think it's good that if the test server has to be used, it's restricted to dungeons. Still, I do think it ruins the novelty, and while no, it's not compulsory to play the test server, to be competitive in farming the expansion quickly it will definitely confer an advantage on those who have access to it. I'd like to see no bosses in the test server (though that may defeat the point somewhat..)

I'm curious to hear how you will help people lvl, and also like the idea of a free capped character for those who've spent x amount of money. I don't have an endgame mage and won't by expansion, still, one would be fun!

Your efforts in developing the game further are reassuring and will hopefully assuage the fears of those who think you guys only care about COC and that AL is going the way of PL, etc. I for one am really looking forward to the new developments and am excited to see what the expansion holds!

Spctres
05-27-2015, 02:35 AM
I have a question about the locks after the expansion. Do Lockeds be opened to remove old mythic? Will they need platinum to open as before?

Otherwise, there could be some selling pet system used? Because many players have pets at other players who do not use. Pets could sell or exchange them after opening the egg.

kinzmet
05-27-2015, 06:50 AM
First of all, thank you for that awesome Goblin Event! Kudos kudos!!

Secondly, looks like the STS is going on a very exciting road head for AL. Definately loving this game more :D :D :D

jiazataoe
05-27-2015, 08:03 AM
Lock change to new chest?
Wew

bigblastboom
05-27-2015, 09:19 AM
Hello sts, thank you for this new upcomming things, we all really appriciate to you for all you done for us. I only hope that this item that is replacing locked is not cheap as locked is right now :D and its farmable ofc ty again.

Squeezable
05-27-2015, 07:25 PM
As a way to quick level people to L41, as you did with PL people should allow those who've spent $400 or more on AL to be allowed a free L41 character. If I recalled, this brought a lot of people back to AL and also further interested those who were already loyal customers because they got a free character.

Just an idea. Feel free to agree or disagree, as I am indifferent to either way. It's just something I noticed that went quite well last time!

No way.. I completely understand STS has to thank their big spending players but not giving everything out to them on a dish, this also completely takes away the aim of the current situation of wanting to help new players cap. Reaching L41 is an achievement which should be grinded for - new or old!

Maybe meanwhile the test servers go live until expansion release, give all watcher tombs and kraag tombs 2x XP? Or maybe the opposite, making all maps give 2x XP except WT & KT. Making the event extra long but absolutely exclusively just for players really wanting to cap. Or pushing it further, 2x until L40? Giving them the option to grind to L41 or not. Maybe even increasing the XP of all bosses by 100/150? Just a few ideas. :)

mesalin
05-28-2015, 05:04 AM
Nice nice jush i agree and btw if you get 41 by self hard work you have satisfaction :) just double xp of 14000 xp in palace of 27500 xD

Anasinator
05-28-2015, 05:28 AM
Please let us arrange pets in stable the way we want. For example, add favorite section where we can add our fav pets.

Niixed
05-28-2015, 08:52 AM
No way.. I completely understand STS has to thank their big spending players but not giving everything out to them on a dish, this also completely takes away the aim of the current situation of wanting to help new players cap. Reaching L41 is an achievement which should be grinded for - new or old!

Maybe meanwhile the test servers go live until expansion release, give all watcher tombs and kraag tombs 2x XP? Or maybe the opposite, making all maps give 2x XP except WT & KT. Making the event extra long but absolutely exclusively just for players really wanting to cap. Or pushing it further, 2x until L40? Giving them the option to grind to L41 or not. Maybe even increasing the XP of all bosses by 100/150? Just a few ideas. :)

Zeus' idea was to reward PL players for their customer loyalty. $400 is not "big spending," fyi. They are experiencing the loss of a game, and for those who put a lot of effort into developing their PL characters, the prospect of starting over can be quite daunting. Granting loyal PL customers a level 41 character would ease the blow and encourage them to transition to a similar, but active game. And, considering the coming level 46 expansion, they'd still have to cap to 46.

I think it's a great idea. That being said, I think granting a 30 day 500% boost to xp gain might be a better way to achieve the same goal. STS could even make a neat avatar buff icon so everyone knows they're from PL.

Squeezable
05-28-2015, 10:58 AM
Zeus' idea was to reward PL players for their customer loyalty. $400 is not "big spending," fyi. They are experiencing the loss of a game, and for those who put a lot of effort into developing their PL characters, the prospect of starting over can be quite daunting. Granting loyal PL customers a level 41 character would ease the blow and encourage them to transition to a similar, but active game. And, considering the coming level 46 expansion, they'd still have to cap to 46.

I think it's a great idea. That being said, I think granting a 30 day 500% boost to xp gain might be a better way to achieve the same goal. STS could even make a neat avatar buff icon so everyone knows they're from PL.

Well... 'Fyi' I wouldn't dream of spending $400 on this game in my current financial position. I understand people in a better situation than me have that kind of money to blow, and sure they benefit AL more than me but that doesn't take away all the dedication and aspiration I have for the game. In fact, I would say I have more dedication than money splashers as they expect the best equipment from their plat, not from their hard work. So in one way, I deserve more than them? But I know that's not how the system works, and as I said, I agree they deserve something extra.

500% is way too high. 2x XP levels you fast enough, you can reach L41 in two days with 2x. (1-40 in day one, l40-41 day two) but +1 to your PL idea. Daamn I loved PL, might have to redownload it now hahaha

Spell
05-28-2015, 12:25 PM
I am hoping to see weapon vanities added one day ^.^

Jason Frigillana
05-28-2015, 01:43 PM
I bought lepre and arlorian ring for locks, I buy luck elixer for 10k and im looting 2-6 locks each elixer, Merching 3k locks and now i gathered more than 500 locks to sell in ursoth event. But now, locks will be useless and has a low price in auction, ive spend so much gold to vend locks but get smaller money in return.

Farminer's
05-28-2015, 03:14 PM
I am hoping to see weapon vanities added one day ^.^
I would like to see this too. Would be cool.[emoji41] [emoji6]

Niixed
05-28-2015, 03:56 PM
Well... 'Fyi' I wouldn't dream of spending $400 on this game in my current financial position. I understand people in a better situation than me have that kind of money to blow, and sure they benefit AL more than me but that doesn't take away all the dedication and aspiration I have for the game. In fact, I would say I have more dedication than money splashers as they expect the best equipment from their plat, not from their hard work. So in one way, I deserve more than them? But I know that's not how the system works, and as I said, I agree they deserve something extra.

500% is way too high. 2x XP levels you fast enough, you can reach L41 in two days with 2x. (1-40 in day one, l40-41 day two) but +1 to your PL idea. Daamn I loved PL, might have to redownload it now hahaha

$400 is a likely a guestimated figure, probably not intended to be treated as a line in the sand. Players that spent that much over the life of the game (3-4 years!) are probably very similar to your financial situation as you described it. Regardless of the minute details, most players wouldn't have a problem with STS granting a strong transition incentive to former PL players who put the same hard work and/or real money into their PL characters that you put into your AL characters. I think granting a level 41 character (or similar incentive) is the least they could do, IF they even do it.

Carapace
05-28-2015, 04:11 PM
In regards to Grand Watch Crates itemization, there will be no unfounded removing or changing of the items held within them, so think of current Grand Watch Crates like time capsules. As an example the Elondrian Crates from last year still contain the exact same loot and odds as they did when they were first introduced, but can no longer be acquired. This idea will permeate to Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. After the expansion launches, the only way to obtain a level 26 Mythic Helm will be from Elite Gold Chests of the respective campaign, or Grand Watch Crates that still exist for example.

Hope this helps clarify a bit more in regards to the Locked Grand Watch and other seasonal crates moving forward.

Rogueulator
05-28-2015, 04:12 PM
$400 is a likely a guestimated figure, probably not intended to be treated as a line in the sand. Players that spent that much over the life of the game (3-4 years!) are probably very similar to your financial situation as you described it. Regardless of the minute details, most players wouldn't have a problem with STS granting a strong transition incentive to former PL players who put the same hard work and/or real money into their PL characters that you put into your AL characters. I think granting a level 41 character (or similar incentive) is the least they could do, IF they even do it.

What are you even talking about? First of all Zeus just mentioned PL as an example. The idea of PL players getting rewarded in AL is just ridiculous. Perhaps you are one of the people who spent money in PL and thus so proactive with this idea.

octavos
05-28-2015, 04:33 PM
Interesting....I just hope these new items actually help..I've only ever opened a few of those chests..I did get an arcane item, but I have heard horror stories. I'm sure many here have also. We all want to be stronger, but make it an obtainable goal...because atm I don't feel the inclination to spend anymore on this or any sts game again.

Sorry guys but that's how burnt out I am atm...I'm a hardcore player with funds....so if it doesn't seem achievable it's not worth implementing. How I felt for the goblin event in 2015, and other recycled items.

lailli
05-28-2015, 04:36 PM
Locked crates remove in game ?

Squeezable
05-28-2015, 05:17 PM
$400 is a likely a guestimated figure, probably not intended to be treated as a line in the sand. Players that spent that much over the life of the player (3-4 years!) are probably very similar to your financial situation as you described it. Regardless of the minute details, most players wouldn't have a problem with STS granting a strong transition incentive to former PL players who put the same hard work and/or real money into their PL characters that you put into your AL characters. I think granting a level 41 character (or similar incentive) is the least they could do, IF they even do it.

Yeah maybe it could be that amount, and as I said STS should thank their in game spenders but just not like that. Of course people would mind, for example. A player who has played AL from the start, spent thousands on plat blah blah to find out only past PL players got some boost, I'm sure it would get under anyone's skin.

Granting a L41 is definately not the 'least they could do' the least they could do is give them nothing personal like they do now, that's why I'm agreeing they should get a little thanks. We all play the game for the same reason. Something little like, every 1700 plat purchased they would receive 100 ankhs kit? That's a thank you for buying plat. Nobody should be given special treatment for playing PL, despite it being a great game! And as Rogueulator said,

Prehaps you are one of the people who spent money in PL and thus so proactive with this idea.

CptAwsome
05-28-2015, 06:49 PM
In regards to Grand Watch Crates itemization, there will be no unfounded removing or changing of the items held within them, so think of current Grand Watch Crates like time capsules. As an example the Elondrian Crates from last year still contain the exact same loot and odds as they did when they were first introduced, but can no longer be acquired. This idea will permeate to Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. After the expansion launches, the only way to obtain a level 26 Mythic Helm will be from Elite Gold Chests of the respective campaign, or Grand Watch Crates that still exist for example.

Hope this helps clarify a bit more in regards to the Locked Grand Watch and other seasonal crates moving forward.

What will happen to the arcane items that you can only get through locks? Like maridos, singe and Samael when all the locks are out of the game? How else will you be able to Aquire these arcane pets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acewasabi
05-28-2015, 06:54 PM
good question cpt and i think maybe pets will be put in different loot table, esp maridos and lemon n lime as they are new.

acewasabi
05-28-2015, 07:04 PM

thanks for clarifying! i'm sooo curious what will happen to the pets in them though!

Spell
05-28-2015, 07:19 PM
I bought lepre and arlorian ring for locks, I buy luck elixer for 10k and im looting 2-6 locks each elixer, Merching 3k locks and now i gathered more than 500 locks to sell in ursoth event. But now, locks will be useless and has a low price in auction, ive spend so much gold to vend locks but get smaller money in return.

Save them for later when locks are rare?

Pivot
05-28-2015, 07:35 PM
There are like over 20k crates out ther probably I know players that hoard hundreds and thousands it won't run out wuick

CptAwsome
05-28-2015, 07:53 PM
There are like over 20k crates out ther probably I know players that hoard hundreds and thousands it won't run out wuick

Yes but in those 20k crates there is probably only 50 arcane items lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trojan2100
05-28-2015, 09:29 PM
Old create will be gone and new create will arrive.
This means you can't farm new locks with out being at least level 41.
They are forcing people to capp. Let's be honest unless you have 41 character there isn't really a reason to log on to Al these days. They are planning a system to help you level up faster, why does Sts wanna help you capp quicker? Basically one reason how many new players actually stay passed level 20?
Very few does even than they quit after 41 realizing its almost impossible to get anywhere without Plat.
Expansion will force people to level up to certain level to farm new crates. Everything looks good on paper let's hope you can obtain new expansion gears with average gears. Sts likes to use the word " Chance" too loosely, chance to loot mythic,arcane, fossil, imbue... We are tired of chance.. give us garentee we can obtain these new gears some way or another without spending massive amount of money. Just my thought Thx for reading

Jason Frigillana
05-28-2015, 09:53 PM

Im not a plat user. And i think normal locked isnt that important because it has a low chance of droping mythics and rares unlike gob locks, elondrian locks etc. And i think no one is buying it for a better price.

Jason Frigillana
05-28-2015, 09:59 PM

They are forcing people to capp. Let's be honest unless you have 41 character there isn't really a reason to log on to Al these days. They are planning a system to help you level up faster, why does Sts wanna help you capp quicker? Basically one reason how many new players actually stay passed level 20?
Very few does even than they quit after 41 realizing its almost impossible to get anywhere without Plat.
Expansion will force people to level up to certain level to farm new crates. Everything looks good on paper let's hope you can obtain new expansion gears with average gears. Sts likes to use the word " Chance" too loosely, chance to loot mythic,arcane, fossil, imbue... We are tired of chance.. give us garentee we can obtain these new gears some way or another without spending massive amount of money. Just my thought Thx for reading

I understand you my friend. For us its a game, for them its business.

evanb_333
05-29-2015, 09:07 AM
As a way to quick level people to L41, as you did with PL, you should allow those who've spent $400 or more on AL to be allowed a free L41 character. If I recalled, this brought a lot of people back to AL and also further interested those who were already loyal customers because they got a free character.

TOTALLY IN THAT CLUB HERE. I just started leveling up my old lev15 pvp mage, couple days later im at lev21......gonna take me till the winter event to max! Lol. Hope you lit a spark here Zeus.

HAPPY HUNTING

Carapace
05-29-2015, 10:54 AM

We have not unveiled our plans for the new crates in full, however it is not restricted to level 41+ so fear not.

Zeus
05-29-2015, 10:57 AM
We have not unveiled our plans for the new crates in full, however it is not restricted to level 41+ so fear not.

I guess the important question is...will the new crates cost more platinum wise, less platinum wise, or about the same? Additionally, do these new crates factor in how many crates of the same type you've already opened? Thus, the more crates you open, the more chance you have of looting something? A potential building mechanism, I guess?

Trojan2100
05-29-2015, 12:15 PM

Thank you for clearing that up

Mrcatastrophe
06-03-2015, 10:41 PM
Well that sucks

Mrcatastrophe
06-03-2015, 10:49 PM

Hey cara please make platinum low price when buying 1700 platinum

Serancha
06-04-2015, 07:16 PM

Will the gear in the current (old) crates scale to 46, or only be 41 and below, since they're going to be discontinued?

TankingRogue
06-06-2015, 03:33 AM
The description on the locked crates states "Best gear for your level!". My guess is this. If you are level 46, you will get lvl46 legendary items but level46 mythics(new mythics) will not drop from lockeds. The same reason why Frost bow only drop from Ursume crates and Elon bows only drop from Elon lockeds. Search for the post regarding the current loot table of lockeds. It's clear that the mythic level 41 weapons are not included.

Enesfaruk
06-06-2015, 01:16 PM
Hey guys all our lockeds will be disapear or we can't use in the events on I have lot of lock what can I do all of it please help

Runel Joseph Ruiz
06-06-2015, 02:20 PM
it will not disappear bro, the locks will not be droppable. but the locks that you hoard in your invent are still tradable and stashable, but locks will not droppable in game already.

Pathichunk
06-06-2015, 02:45 PM
Too much rumor too much issues and too much speculation in here, lets we waiting the new surpises for this old game :) and i wish get a happy ending :)

crudmudgeon
06-06-2015, 08:49 PM
Too much rumor too much issues and too much speculation in here, lets we waiting the new surpises for this old game :) and i wish get a happy ending :)

There is rumor and speculation because a lot of players make millions through careful planning for the future... Dragon bars were down to 600k a month back... then BOOM double pendant recipes and now dragon bars are 1.5-2M... This kind of profit potential makes people keen to catch the slightest whiff of what's to come.

If you wait for a "SURPRISE"... well... you're going to lose your shirt, pants, and maybe... your brand new belt!

CYC
06-08-2015, 05:49 AM
Replace the locked crate of the watch with the locked crate of Hellscream?

Dimitrian
06-08-2015, 02:11 PM
Replace the locked crate of the watch with the locked crate of Hellscream?
Maybe Ocrslaying Locked Grand Crate,since expansion will have orcs.

boosto
06-09-2015, 12:40 AM
Never Saw Such A hardworking MMORPG Gaming Company Like Spacetime Studios. Every Month New Events, Active Players Also the gaming Team is very dedicated to provide best support to all players. Credit Goes to Mr. Producer

Haligali
06-09-2015, 04:18 AM
Hey guys all our lockeds will be disapear or we can't use in the events on I have lot of lock what can I do all of it please help

Locked crates will burn in hell and their place will be sprinkled with salt.

Dimitrian
06-09-2015, 09:17 AM
Locked crates will burn in hell and their place will be sprinkled with salt.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/09/15198846f4109a6566386aa6eeb608c0.jpg

Farminer's
06-09-2015, 12:12 PM

Devaux
06-10-2015, 08:44 AM
Am waiting patiently for beta to go live:)

vfreakhun
06-10-2015, 10:35 AM
... The same reason why Frost bow only drop from Ursume crates and Elon bows only drop from Elon lockeds. Search for the post regarding the current loot table of lockeds. It's clear that the mythic level 41 weapons are not included.

Are U sure that only Elon Locked could give Elon bow and Ursume Locked could give Frost bow?
For me:
Locked Grand Crate of the Watch loot table contains everything. Exceptions:
- Time limited things: eg.: Whims egg or SnS egg,
- Which was announced to be excluded: Arcane Hook, Hammerjaw, Glacian

In the meantime IMO Ursume Locked could drop Elon bow but NOT vica versa (because Ursume Locked is newer).
Goblin Locked could drop everything, like Grand Crate of the Watch because there was no new item in loot table, but Goblin Locked gives 2x Arcane, 2xMyth and 5k gold as minimum.

The only issue here that since we know that Locked concept is phasing out AND expansion is coming: everybody is just waiting. Literally no Locked popping is done - neither Goblin nor normal Locked ... IMO.

Turbobasher
06-10-2015, 10:52 PM
Yay 😊 getting close to expansion . can't wait!

rumsany99
06-15-2015, 12:37 PM
if there is an event such as event elondria, goblins, and ursume. whether the grand locked crate of the watch can still craft

rumsany99
06-15-2015, 12:55 PM
if there is an event such as event elondria, goblins, and ursume. whether the grand locked crate of the watch can still craft

OdenTheJust
06-15-2015, 09:02 PM
:confusion:Too bad I missed it

OdenTheJust
06-15-2015, 09:04 PM
Oh my no locked crates

OdenTheJust
06-15-2015, 09:13 PM
I am really exited because locked crates are way too cheap to be worth the money.

asaleclean
06-18-2015, 02:24 AM
We have been joking about arcane deary for YEARS the idea of one possibly coming is fun/funny n could b quite good. U should considered making all original pets (or perhaps all pets) given a way to increase in idk what the word is (rarity/class) increase? Arcane flounder would b hilarious xD

Dimitrian
06-18-2015, 11:41 AM
We have been joking about arcane deary for YEARS the idea of one possibly coming is fun/funny n could b quite good. U should considered making all original pets (or perhaps all pets) given a way to increase in idk what the word is (rarity/class) increase? Arcane flounder would b hilarious xD
If they are going to make all original pets arcane,then arcane malison would be 2 OP.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Encore09
06-20-2015, 12:15 PM
is the locked of grand crates will be remove from our inventory in expansion?

Encore09
06-20-2015, 01:15 PM
Hello Folks,
I hope you are all have enjoyed our Goblin Event this year! Speaking of the event, we wholeheartedly appreciate the constructive feedback being sent through the forums! In response to that feedback we have pushed a couple of updates during the event. Our Goblin event is the first in a series of larger events over the rest of this year including Ursoths Assault, Halloween and Winter! Not to mention the expansion opening event, and an unannounced event that further expands our community goal system!

I've got a couple of specific announcements this month, all of which pertain to the upcoming expansion!

Grand Crates of the Watch will no longer be available once the expansion launches. We will be replacing the Grand Crates of the Watch with something new, more on that later!
Im happy to say that were scheduling the opening of the Rage of the Ren'gol Public Test Server for June!
Speaking of the Public Test Server, we listened to your feedback concerning the operation of our Public Test Server. Well be limiting public testing to playing through dungeons and bosses, and will disable new items while the server is operational. Were looking forward to revealing the expansion in full when we release.
During Public Test, Remi will organize public play times with the Arcane Legends team! Join Carapace and Fibus as we take on a new and savage enemy and help us make the expansion as polished as possible before the full release!
The Arcane Legends team is deeply interested in fostering the best end game community we can, and want to help more people enjoy the latest and greatest content releases. We're working on some new ways to help players get to Level 41...but more on that later!

We are getting closer and closer to the expansion! As always, I invite you all to continue the conversation with us in our Weekly Community Updates and stay tuned for more sneak peeks at the expansion!

Much Obliged,
right now i got almost 300locks sir if the expansion comes lock can still use we can still open it right? then it can be sell in expansion? dont wanna sell it right now because its only 2k each i've saved my locks so when the price go up i can sell it but it looks like the price will stay in 2k :(

Dimitrian
06-25-2015, 04:45 AM
When is new Producer's Letter?

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

boosto
06-26-2015, 03:13 AM
love this game always something new:)