PDA

View Full Version : Noob Crown Question.

Ellyidol
04-11-2011, 04:25 AM
Can't seem to find any answer to my question regarding Crowns, just thought about it today.

The 56 Crown is an "Elite" item for the 56 players right? So what happens when level cap is raised? Do we lose the crown and only able to get it back when we reach 61?

I'm concerned since my build and stats rely heavily on the both my str/dex crown.

Thanks for the help! Sorry if it's repetitive, couldn't find an answer.

xuz
04-11-2011, 04:39 AM
Id say we keep it but it really becomes no use to use in further builds unless relyed upon for dual spec
Unless it keeps getting upgraded for higher use

We will find out with the devs are doing soon ;)

Ellyidol
04-11-2011, 04:55 AM
I think I remember it being answered, I just can't find it or remember it.

I'm worried since I might make commitments to the Crown, and when cap increases I lose both =/

Riccits
04-11-2011, 05:03 AM
almost never in the story of PL items that u gained was removed from ur chars exept the rentable costumes
crowns are only for the BS-theme, at 61 there will be another theme with a new special helm adapted to that.

Ellyidol
04-11-2011, 05:16 AM
almost never in the story of PL items that u gained was removed from ur chars exept the rentable costumes
crowns are only for the BS-theme, at 61 there will be another theme with a new special helm adapted to that.

Makes sense, hope so too.

Probably just the 56 quests for the crown will be removed?

Riccits
04-11-2011, 05:19 AM
Makes sense, hope so too.

Probably just the 56 quests for the crown will be removed?

i hope so, dont want to c ppl with a crown they dont have grinded 83k XP for it.. :/
but pretty sure devs will lock em

Ellyidol
04-11-2011, 05:26 AM
i hope so, dont want to c ppl with a crown they dont have grinded 83k XP for it.. :/
but pretty sure devs will lock em

Cool, thanks.

Can anyone else confirm or add to this?

Survivorfan
04-11-2011, 05:35 AM
Cool, thanks.

Can anyone else confirm or add to this?

I'm pretty sure I read in the thread that told us about the crown, that a dev said that the quests will be removed once a new campaign comes out

Tamino
04-11-2011, 05:42 AM
I don't want to spend my time in levelling from 55 to 56, only to discover it was a waste of time because they will remove the crown and the quests (and this will occur when I'll be 82k).

Beanmachine
04-11-2011, 05:45 AM
I don't want to spend my time in levelling from 55 to 56, only to discover it was a waste of time because they will remove the crown and the quests (and this will occur when I'll be 82k).

Lmao Tamino is the name of the prince in magic flute...

I have to write a summary of the story-.- Im sooo bored

Tamino
04-11-2011, 05:51 AM
Yeah, I really love the Tamino and Pamina names, when I chose a nick for this forum it jumped to my mind..

Luchta
04-11-2011, 06:13 AM
Elly, I messaged the devs about it. After the cap is raised, nobody else can require it. They probably remove the quest. Also, it won't be gone. They will stay as is.

Ellyidol
04-11-2011, 06:16 AM
Elly, I messaged the devs about it. After the cap is raised, nobody else can require it. They probably remove the quest. Also, it won't be gone. They will stay as is.

Thanks Luchta, just what I wanted to hear. :)

Luchta
04-11-2011, 07:59 AM
Which brings us to the question, to what gear will the crowns be in set bonus with?

Ellyidol
04-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Which brings us to the question, to what gear will the crowns be in set with bonus with?

My guess is the original BS pinks, Fury, Raid Roach, Mega Mage.

I don't think the new BS pinks, Royal, SQ, SK, are "complete" yet since there are no 1H + Shield options.

Just my guess though :)

Luchta
04-11-2011, 09:22 AM
My guess is the original BS pinks, Fury, Raid Roach, Mega Mage.

I don't think the new BS pinks, Royal, SQ, SK, are "complete" yet since there are no 1H + Shield options.

Just my guess though :)

Do you think so? I'm kinda clueless really since the crowns are free of stat requirements. No dex/int/str requirement so any level 56 class can wear them. That kinda imbalances the rest of the class gears if worn together with a set bonus.

Ellyidol
04-11-2011, 09:26 AM
Do you think so? I'm kinda clueless really since the crowns are free of stat requirements. No dex/int/str requirement so any level 56 class can wear them. That kinda imbalances the rest of the class gears if worn together with a set bonus.

I'm not sure if I get what you mean, but you think that a str crown would have a set bonus even while wearing RR gear? I don't think so..

A Dex Crown should only get a set bonus for wearing dex gear, str crown for str gear, and so on.

So practically just a replacement of their helm counterparts, so we can actually use the crown instead of just using it to look pretty :rolleyes:

Luchta
04-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Yes that's a good solution to the free-stat crown. But I was thinking more on the PvP side. They did put stats in those crowns for a reason so I guess the devs have the answers to these riddles.

I am still hoping they remove the stats and convert it to a vanity and add x0.5 XP boost.