extrapayah
05-20-2015, 10:10 PM
currently it has common pet's stat for damage/critical value

isn't it a little bit too undervalued?
considering those stats are the one that scaled by pet's level

thank you

Caabatric
05-21-2015, 12:10 AM
huh its already pretty strong especially considering how easy it is to get....

EDIT: Didnt notice the passive dmg until I looked at it today.
100% agree with the OP

extrapayah
05-21-2015, 02:07 AM
well, at level 40, its damage is half of what legendary pet has @_@
can't imagine what happen at next level cap

Jazzi
05-21-2015, 07:04 AM
While its happiness bonus is alright, for some reason the pets crit chance and damage are lower than that of all other legendary pets @.@. Not sure what the reasoning behind that was. Further contrary to all other gold tier pets so far it only hits one target, even at lvl 41. After the AA cooldown "fix" this pet is quite underwhelming for PvE at least.

Oursizes
05-21-2015, 05:59 PM
Idk about you guys, but at a twink level its equivalent to an SNS.... so no, don't buff it, as it was so easy to get.

extrapayah
05-23-2015, 08:52 AM
yeah, because it is on twink level... -_-a

according to how normal attack scale by level, it will grow significantly weaker at capped level, and even weaker at next level cap (with same trend/pattern)

and buffing its normal attack stat won't effect that much at twink level anyway

kinzmet
05-25-2015, 07:30 AM
I believe there was a mis-understanding here. The OP is talking about the "Pet's Stat" his attack and crit and not the happiness bonus.
The happiness bonus is great! Very useful specially in twinks.
But as I have said, his not talking about this --> Happiness Bonus: +20 All Stats, +10 Primary Stat, +10% Damage, +5% speed
His talking about the Pet Damage and Crit --> L41: Damage: 178 Critical: 16% At level41 Nilbog supposed to have these stat like every other legendary pets.

Oursizes
05-26-2015, 05:24 AM
I believe its because it was so easy to get, or sts being lazy to give it better "stats". But the aa is still very useful in endgame elites such as planar tombs. When im not using nightshade, im using nilbog.

Serillia
05-26-2015, 05:39 AM
Can we have any devs commenting on this? Why the pet hits only a single target and why its dmg and crit are lower than other pink pets?

kananaskis
05-26-2015, 08:14 PM
this has something to do with "demon dog" pets--wrath jaw and snaggletooth are similar in being legendary pets but having a pet attack (damage and crit) stat of a lesser category.

why this is so only the alorian gods know. maybe they were confused the day they created them because demon dogs purr when fed, play like cat and vaguely look like a pig. lol.

kananaskis
05-26-2015, 08:17 PM
Can we have any devs commenting on this? Why the pet hits only a single target and why its dmg and crit are lower than other pink pets?

but yes, why are demon dogs like this?

SacredKnight
05-27-2015, 12:38 AM
Scorch still isn't buffed, all your arguments are invalid :P

Alhuntrazeck
05-28-2015, 09:55 PM
Passive damage isn't that important IMO, its only OP with arcane pets.