View Full Version : Expansion

Cranky
05-21-2015, 12:07 AM
Does any body have a clue on when's the test server for the expansion comes out ?

Coz they haven't actually gave us a rough estimate date :/
Just want to know

Ssneakykills
05-21-2015, 01:42 AM
Imagine after this event is finished

carmine_blade
05-21-2015, 01:48 AM
Pretty sure Remi said it was after Ursoth, which is sometime after this. So.. um.. 3 months maybe?

Cranky
05-21-2015, 02:34 AM
Is this ursoth or goblin event?
Or are they both the same?

Hoardseeker
05-21-2015, 02:34 AM
Pretty sure Remi said it was after Ursoth, which is sometime after this. So.. um.. 3 months maybe?

thats too much of time,CoC Beta will be released and Ppl will Move to CoC....

Cranky
05-21-2015, 02:50 AM
thats too much of time,CoC Beta will be released and Ppl will Move to CoC....

Are they trying to remake or copy league of legends?but on a mobile?

Hoardseeker
05-21-2015, 03:12 AM

well,Leave this topic,Your post and this one will be deleted soon,there is another MOBA game in google Play closely resembling CoC With similar names...Titan,Hero...etc...

Wazakesy
05-21-2015, 03:16 AM

CoC may have some inspiring characters from LoL. But this MOBA is much better than he old traditional mob style MOBAs. Teamwork is key for CoC.

Cranky
05-21-2015, 03:30 AM
Ahh well I hope al doesn't die down
Bcos of coc
Well seems like no one had the answer thanks anyways
Thread closed.

Wazakesy
05-21-2015, 04:24 AM
Ahh well I hope al doesn't die down
Bcos of coc
Well seems like no one had the answer thanks anyways
Thread closed.

If you're seeking more info, check this video, Gary gattis, A.K.A JustG says why the game was made different from the traditional mobs Style MOBAs (O&C, HearthStone, LoL).

Here's the link as i have mentioned. LINK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqmeaQXdADw)

Kershy
05-21-2015, 08:33 PM
well,Leave this topic,Your post and this one will be deleted soon,there is another MOBA game in google Play closely resembling CoC With similar names...Titan,Hero...etc...

Well, just to say, theres many games on the market that r preety similar.. Why? Bc theyre all from a same category of game called MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) and they obviosly have the same techniques (or however is written hehe) but different design, for mobile the most popular mobas r Heroes of order & chaos (the best :3) and vainglory, theres many others but not rly popular.. :)

Hoardseeker
05-22-2015, 12:35 AM
Well, just to say, theres many games on the market that r preety similar.. Why? Bc theyre all from a same category of game called MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) and they obviosly have the same techniques (or however is written hehe) but different design, for mobile the most popular mobas r Heroes of order & chaos (the best :3) and vainglory, theres many others but not rly popular.. :)
Does MP Online battle Arena say that CoC must have Names Titan ,hero and the another one I forgot it :/ similar to the Game Heroes of Soulcraft?

Kershy
05-22-2015, 12:03 PM
Does MP Online battle Arena say that CoC must have Names Titan ,hero and the another one I forgot it :/ similar to the Game Heroes of Soulcraft?

Yup every heroe on mobas has a name, class and a good roll on the map, some can be gankers(those who farm jungles and help mates on lanes) top, mid, bot and support

Farminer's
05-22-2015, 12:25 PM
Does any body have a clue on when's the test server for the expansion comes out ?

Coz they haven't actually gave us a rough estimate date :/
Just want to know
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/22/92fce8c6548e7a46e6fe77bf7da4f625.jpg
Should say it all. From 24 hour twitch stream.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk