PDA

View Full Version : Hi PL Players !

ShadowOfHorus
04-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Hi Im New And Im From Quebec In Canada !!! I Love This Game And Im Gonna Play Many Hours !!! It Is Long To Reach The Elite Level !? How Many Times ! I Want Play Many Day Im In Love With This Game !! And Last Question .. So Can We Create A Guild If Yes !! How I Make This !?

Ellyidol
04-11-2011, 07:54 AM
Hello! Welcome to the game and to the forums :)

Since it's your new to the game, it might take awhile for you to get to the elite level, especially since you'll be learning the ins and outs of the game.

There are no guilds yet in-game, but some people have started guilds through the forums, you can check them out in the "Guilds" section of the forums.

Have fun!

Arterra
04-11-2011, 07:56 AM
I haerd you leik horus gear. ;)

Anyways, welcome!

Major
04-11-2011, 08:30 AM
Hey buddy, Welcome to the community, I am also from canada, west side lol. I have a guild and would love to have ya, check out my link in my sig. If ya want to start one on your take a look at the site anyways and it will help ya get an idea of where to start.

Wrap
04-11-2011, 08:46 AM
Heya welcome to Pocket Legends! Yes, guilds can be created here on the forums, but have not yet been implemented in-game. Feel free to add me in-game! :)

giayuan
04-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Welcome! Feel free to ask any questions or problems you have by private messaging us! Especially look out for the many guides on the forum, they are very useful =) Have fun~

Prest87
04-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Hey buddy, Welcome to the community, I am also from canada, west side lol. I have a guild and would love to have ya, check out my link in my sig. If ya want to start one on your take a look at the site anyways and it will help ya get an idea of where to start.

Welcome to fourm
And major I also live in west Canada