PDA

View Full Version : Ursoths Event

Cohmedy
05-21-2015, 02:13 PM
when the ursoths event comes I think the Elondrian Mythic Weapons should be able to be purchased with the tokens.

Sheentaro
05-21-2015, 10:29 PM
Im gonna say a "No" If these will be purchasable by Tokens, most of the end game players (Especially plat users) can easily have them.This will flood the community like what they did on Nightshade lol. Nightshade is an exclusive pet rewarded for Top 3 Players on last Goblin Event.. On this case.. It is Unfair for those 3. If this will be implemented too.. it will become unfair who popped Elon Lockeds to get these exclusive Weapons.

[Back to topic]
Remember that this is a "MYTHIC" rarity this shoudnt be get too easy.Great suggestion is to put them back on Greater Spirit Chest and Elon Lockeds. :)

Enterradora
05-22-2015, 05:01 AM
Urosth event gonna be AFTER expansion as StS said so probably we will have mythic weapons L46 so i doubt can be purchasable for tokens.

davidvilla
05-22-2015, 08:46 AM
Wishing a new arcane pet for the event.

merch_master
05-22-2015, 10:33 AM
Urosth event gonna be AFTER expansion as StS said so probably we will have mythic weapons L46 so i doubt can be purchasable for tokens.
Umm, where has this been mentioned...im pretty sure nowhere has it been officially announced

Justno
05-22-2015, 11:36 AM
when the ursoths event comes I think the Elondrian Mythic Weapons should be able to be purchased with the tokens.

I agree with you! Level 46 will bring new weapons and so like the other caps- mythic weapons prices/usefulness with drop dramatically. If we had a chance to get lv41 elon weps via tokens it would hardly crash the market because everyone will be after new weapons. This will give a chance to players who genuinely want a new, better weapon. Ordinary players such as myself cannot afford these, especially at that price! I'm not saying make it easy to get them, maybe increase the token max and set them at maybe 2-3k tokens each...

Just my humble opinion Ty :)
Feel free to reply/criticise as you please! Open to suggestions on my thoughts!

Farminer's
05-22-2015, 12:42 PM
I agree with you! Level 46 will bring new weapons and so like the other caps- mythic weapons prices/usefulness with drop dramatically. If we had a chance to get lv41 elon weps via tokens it would hardly crash the market because everyone will be after new weapons. This will give a chance to players who genuinely want a new, better weapon. Ordinary players such as myself cannot afford these, especially at that price! I'm not saying make it easy to get them, maybe increase the token max and set them at maybe 2-3k tokens each...

I agree and like this option

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Wazakesy
05-22-2015, 11:28 PM

I would like to see them going account/character bound as well. So as they did with nightshade, nilbog, being direct pets in stable

carmine_blade
05-23-2015, 02:35 AM
I'd also like to see this. It would give players who haven't been able to do so, a chance to gear up for expansion. By all means make them account/char bound too.

Re: Nightshade (and, full disclosure, I got one)- better to have them out running proud than mouldering in a paltry few stables ;)

Enterradora
05-23-2015, 07:16 AM
Umm, where has this been mentioned...im pretty sure nowhere has it been officially announced

This was announced by Productor in one of the 'months letters' dont gonna search now, do for urself :P

Justno
05-24-2015, 01:38 PM
I would like to see them going account/character bound as well. So as they did with nightshade, nilbog, being direct pets in stable

Indeed. This would increase reason to make then available by tokens! Everyone's talking about balancing the economy, this is kind of a step in the right direction. It wouldn't change the gold value, but the gear value would increase dramatically. A sure way for hardcore farmers to farm something worth farming for. For those worry about crashing the market; waza makes great point about being account bound (+1). It would affect the market so everyone who merches elon wep etc etc would be happy and so would a lot of other people!

merch_master
05-27-2015, 04:51 AM
This was announced by Productor in one of the 'months letters' dont gonna search now, do for urself [emoji14]
ent, read it again carefully. No mention of before or after;just what they are working on.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=2130927
use that ^

bigblastboom
05-27-2015, 09:10 AM
Cant wait ursoth event... I hope there will be traedable egg so we can finnaly make money :)

acewasabi
05-27-2015, 05:42 PM
i hope i can get elon bow and dova from this event!

arethrow
05-29-2015, 09:03 AM
They will make new weapons anywayi doubt they would bring back the same weapons unless rescaled to 46 with a slight change for example nightmarish blades to ghoulish blades,

Dimitrian
06-01-2015, 05:16 AM
I like this idea,but they should be untradeable,just like nightshade.

Btw ursoth assault really comes after expansion?

bedmaster
06-02-2015, 06:07 AM
love this idea. make it untradeable and purchasable by tokens. and those who complains paid for high price etc? they farmed those who dont have it for a year, it paid off. also i dreamed that shady will be purchasable in tokens too (alone) giving dmg pools only and surge too giving heal pools only :> mythicmpets yaay

Learafica
06-03-2015, 12:19 PM
I Hope we can buy new mythic weapon from the event

after the expansion we will get new gems for craft without the grand gem
i waiting the expansion when exactly