PDA

View Full Version : Question for last lb gauntlet winners.

Disproves
05-21-2015, 02:43 PM
I have a couple of questions. I might try run for gauntlet III but I am not sure how many ankhs I will use.. I only have enough to buy 200. I'd like to know how many ankhs you spent.. Just so I know if I can run or not. Thanks!

hllckr
05-21-2015, 03:03 PM
Gaunlet bosses are not easy.What is your gears?

twoxc
05-21-2015, 03:16 PM
I DISAPPROVE for you to run for Gauntlet LOL

Visiting
05-21-2015, 04:51 PM
If you run on rogue you'll have to run like what 2500 runs(?), so I'd estimate assuming you have 3500-ish HP and 1300-ish armor, that you'd use about 150-500 ankhs, it really just depends on the bosses..

Cray
05-21-2015, 05:00 PM
Frostr and Rutger... Gg lol

Ra Fia
05-21-2015, 06:36 PM
Ask enterradora he run last two gauntlet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kyle Holmes
05-21-2015, 08:37 PM
Cant compete with the kids that sacrifice their education and health just to be on lb.

sent from fritters beak

Sheentaro
05-21-2015, 09:37 PM
I ran Gauntlet 2 spent over 250+ ankhs then at the end im #12 Rogue :D (better to do on twinks than endgame.)

-All I do is Think and Blink-

Disproves
05-22-2015, 01:15 AM
I ran Gauntlet 2 spent over 250+ ankhs then at the end im #12 Rogue :D (better to do on twinks than endgame.)

-All I do is Think and Blink-

Thanks! Only problem is I don't have a twink..lol.

Disproves
05-22-2015, 01:18 AM
If you run on rogue you'll have to run like what 2500 runs(?), so I'd estimate assuming you have 3500-ish HP and 1300-ish armor, that you'd use about 150-500 ankhs, it really just depends on the bosses..
Ah I see.. I suppose I could test it out see how hard it is.

Disproves
05-22-2015, 01:20 AM
Gaunlet bosses are not easy.What is your gears?

Expe bow
Mythic helm
Mythic amour
Night ocean ripple of warfare (buying a better ring soon)
Wild talisman
Giving a total of 3.1k health and 515 damage with nightshade.

Disproves
05-22-2015, 01:23 AM
I DISAPPROVE for you to run for Gauntlet LOL
lol, whys that??

Alhuntrazeck
05-22-2015, 02:55 AM
Expe bow
Mythic helm
Mythic amour
Night ocean ripple of warfare (buying a better ring soon)
Wild talisman
Giving a total of 3.1k health and 515 damage with nightshade.

3.1k HP *wince*

It really should be higher with your gear though. Try Expedition of Brutality, the mythic ring if you can get your hands on it (though its too late in the season...), and wild talisman of potency.

You're probably gonna need 3.5k HP at the very least. Any lower and you'll be getting 1 hit left and right, if previous Gauntlet bosses are an indication. Might be better if you first get lots of money & gear by running events before trying for LB. Just my opinion of course, you can go ahead & try, perhaps you'll make it :)

Jazzi
05-22-2015, 04:04 AM
I am not one of the runner/winners, as the Gauntlet always seemed to me like a waste of time and resources for little to no reward (banners are not my thing). I did however 50-70 runs every time helping friends and/or guildies who ran for lb. During the last G II I had 4600 health and got one hit only once, however the dragon boss was hitting me for 95% health every time. With the gear you listed both bosses would have one hit you every time, so kiting or not at least one ankh per run, unless they change how hard the bosses hit.

Enterradora
05-22-2015, 04:39 AM
I have a couple of questions. I might try run for gauntlet III but I am not sure how many ankhs I will use.. I only have enough to buy 200. I'd like to know how many ankhs you spent.. Just so I know if I can run or not. Thanks!

I would say if u have the planar amulet and play whit a lil brain (use blinky on boss for 40% dmg reduction when u know u gonna die by red-zone or special boss skill) u will end whit more ankhs (if bosses drop) than the wasted. Anyway its a mainly twink event, they run faster and easier, u should put a lot of no-sleep days to get top. If u only go for banner u can get it, i think its top100? cant remember.

PS: as i saw ur stats i DISAPROVE, like twoxc said to run, u will only farm deaths by 1 hit, last ganutlet bosses hit 4k over dmg/hit

Enterradora
05-22-2015, 04:44 AM
Cant compete with the kids that sacrifice their education and health just to be on lb.

sent from fritters beak

computer enginner here, kid?

Disproves
05-22-2015, 02:58 PM
3.1k HP *wince*

It really should be higher with your gear though. Try Expedition of Brutality, the mythic ring if you can get your hands on it (though its too late in the season...), and wild talisman of potency.

You're probably gonna need 3.5k HP at the very least. Any lower and you'll be getting 1 hit left and right, if previous Gauntlet bosses are an indication. Might be better if you first get lots of money & gear by running events before trying for LB. Just my opinion of course, you can go ahead & try, perhaps you'll make it :)

Thanks for the advice. Il try this.

Disproves
05-22-2015, 03:00 PM
I would say if u have the planar amulet and play whit a lil brain (use blinky on boss for 40% dmg reduction when u know u gonna die by red-zone or special boss skill) u will end whit more ankhs (if bosses drop) than the wasted. Anyway its a mainly twink event, they run faster and easier, u should put a lot of no-sleep days to get top. If u only go for banner u can get it, i think its top100? cant remember.

PS: as i saw ur stats i DISAPROVE, like twoxc said to run, u will only farm deaths by 1 hit, last ganutlet bosses hit 4k over dmg/hit

Lol if only I had blinky. I sold it.. Well we shall see if my stats hold up.. If they don't then I won't run for it.

epicrrr
05-22-2015, 08:08 PM

sent from fritters beak

nah you lack the motivation lol, you secretly wants to. :)