PDA

View Full Version : Goblin Vanity Mask =]

Spell
05-21-2015, 04:51 PM
Since its not tradable i was wonder why not give it a lil spice? Its unique but it really really needs some type of particle effect! Green smoke would look awesome( yes i know gas masks are supposed to keep gas out xp)please please sts with cherry on top huhu! ^.^133024

Bunny♥
05-21-2015, 04:55 PM
yes pls, its an LB reward where majority of the players grind for days and spend their monies to maintain and reach top 10! Something that would make it cool (like Halloween vanity once) would be amazing!

Spell
05-21-2015, 04:58 PM
yes pls, its an LB reward where majority of the players grind for days and spend their monies to maintain and reach top 10! Something that would make it cool (like Halloween vanity once) would be amazing!

Exactly! ^_^

Valkiryas
05-21-2015, 05:01 PM
Grats for the Mask you really deserved it :) , In this event I meet a really amazing player :) ( Spell cause Lia is too arrogant xD )

twoxc
05-21-2015, 05:13 PM
it's already unique by looking uniquely ugly xD hehe.

Spell
05-21-2015, 05:37 PM
Grats for the Mask you really deserved it :) , In this event I meet a really amazing player :) ( Spell cause Lia is too arrogant xD )

i dunno if that was a compliment or an insult xD but thanks anyways huhu :banana:

Valkiryas
05-21-2015, 05:42 PM
It's a Compliment n.n, you really worked hard for that vanity helm, and I saw it.

Spell
05-21-2015, 05:42 PM

Like a wise kitty once said " they should use particles till u cant see the mask" huhu

But hey it looks kinda good with steel commando vanity.its just a lil too manly for my taste tho!

Spell
05-21-2015, 05:45 PM
It's a Compliment n.n, you really worked hard for that vanity helm, and I saw it.

Thanks =] it was tough!

Trojan2100
05-21-2015, 06:06 PM
The mask reminds me of the movie 5Th Element

Golem
05-21-2015, 06:35 PM
Didnt saw this thread before i made mine. But its true... top10 vanity is looking like lvl1 map trashs :D

nuwar
05-21-2015, 09:46 PM
sts:new vanity top on tradable
vote for on tradable
: Sun

Spell
05-22-2015, 04:43 AM
vote for on tradable

Me too nunu! I vote yes make vanity tradable! ^.^

Enterradora
05-22-2015, 04:49 AM
vote for on tradable

me too i vote for mask tradeable, not banner ofc

Melissa Mls
05-22-2015, 04:59 AM
i just keep liking all the comments haha and I m agree for some cool partical effect!

nuwar
05-22-2015, 05:12 AM
We pay for the prize. Because the only hope to be able to take the prize to sell gold. But it's not like that. If the game says it could be traded.Lately, it is the money of the games. Or pretend to run for the prize is true. (it was the sound level in opinion pages of gamers).

nuwar
05-22-2015, 05:15 AM
i just keep liking all the comments haha and I m agree for some cool partical effect!

มิ้นจัดให้หนัก 55

Spell
05-22-2015, 06:01 PM

Took lots of work to get it ! +1

asuck35
05-24-2015, 04:32 PM
True hahahahha

poop is life

robetbee
05-24-2015, 07:29 PM
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

kiwotsukete
05-24-2015, 07:50 PM
To be honest, to those that won the masks... you didnt win it, you earned them. It is your item, you should be able to do as you please. I feel the same way about upgraded mythic. STS didnt level my account to 41, STS didnt farm the maps over and over for us, and they surely did not use thier hard earned money to advance thier account. Who are they to tell us what we can and cant do with items we have earned... do they not realize all you LB players took large amounts of money and moved it to lower level players? The ones who did offers to get plat to buy energies, or the newer players that farmed tokens to open hoarded chest to sell energies.... you actually help the economy by spreading cash to people who dont have much. (Me included!) I say, "thanks for farming those LB ranks! Without you, we would have made less than we could have!" This is just the thoughts of a average elite farmer working his way up the ladder to better gear.

Spell
05-24-2015, 10:08 PM
To be honest, to those that won the masks... you didnt win it, you earned them. It is your item, you should be able to do as you please. I feel the same way about upgraded mythic. STS didnt level my account to 41, STS didnt farm the maps over and over for us, and they surely did not use thier hard earned money to advance thier account. Who are they to tell us what we can and cant do with items we have earned... do they not realize all you LB players took large amounts of money and moved it to lower level players? The ones who did offers to get plat to buy energies, or the newer players that farmed tokens to open hoarded chest to sell energies.... you actually help the economy by spreading cash to people who dont have much. (Me included!) I say, "thanks for farming those LB ranks! Without you, we would have made less than we could have!" This is just the thoughts of a average elite farmer working his way up the ladder to better gear.

Well said! +1