PDA

View Full Version : Forerunner, Founders, Heraldic, Crier......

Energizeric
05-21-2015, 07:22 PM
Has anyone noticed that these rare items have been gradually dropping in price over the past year?

I think the reason is that they no longer serve any real purpose. Rich players used to like wearing them as vanity because they were far more rare and exclusive than any vanity that existed at the time. But now with super exclusive vanities like the set from Sir Spendalot and others that were given as prizes for events, players can wear a real vanity set that is rare and exclusive over their regular gear, which they cannot do with Forerunner, Founders, Heraldic or Crier sets. And that is a shame since these old sets are so nice looking.

I think time has come for STS to implement some sort of way for players to upgrade these old sets to vanity items.

So here is my idea...

Make another NPC like Sir Spendalot who can upgrade these 4 (and only these 4) types of items (Forerunner, Founders, Heraldic & Crier). Add a new mythic item to locked crates called a "vanity token". This will help STS to sell more locked crates. The vanity token can be spent at the new NPC and will allow you to convert one single item from the list to a vanity item. These new vanity items can then be tradable, and the tokens can also be tradable.

And just a disclaimer: I am not suggesting this for personal interest. I don't have any crier or heraldic sets (which are the most expensive ones by far). I have one single founders set which I would love to convert to vanity and wear.

Wutzgood
05-21-2015, 09:31 PM
I wish I could do this with all my armor sets lol.

Dex Scene
05-22-2015, 02:23 AM
While I respect your love for these 4 particular armor, I still got to say No to discrimination!
They are just some old rare discontinued armors which could be easily gettable old times.
If they get the special treatment, whats wrong with other armors?
I treat them just as an armor which are good looking.

An item's price in game shouldn't be judge material on how the items are to treat officially.
Sfuffs can be priced high just because of the supply and demands..

ClumsyCactus
05-22-2015, 02:27 AM
If it was a system for any armor i would kinda like it, and if these vanity tokens was hard to get, like mythic rarity, so not all armos became vanities.

Jazzi
05-22-2015, 04:11 AM
Well the number of people who got those is really small. I think it is not fair to change anything in regards to those. I personally have 2 of them and never use them anymore, as I have vanities now, which i like more.

Hoardseeker
05-22-2015, 11:56 AM
Why not discontinued sets like Deepsea Sets too?