View Full Version : help votes vanity masks LB on tradable

nuwar
05-21-2015, 10:10 PM
:encouragement:help votes vanity masks LB on tradable
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?232570-Goblin-Vanity-Mask
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?232552-event-mask

chefm
05-22-2015, 12:29 AM
+++yes some people dnt have time to run this event but him need to buy and need sell this mark plese can trade

ClumsyCactus
05-22-2015, 01:04 AM
No. Event rewards should show you won an event, not that you have Money.

Energizeric
05-22-2015, 01:07 AM
I'd like if they made those event banners tradable. I'd love to buy one of them. The mask, pretty ugly IMO

ralrigs
05-22-2015, 01:09 AM

yeah exactly !!!

Zylx
05-22-2015, 01:25 AM

This. If these LB vanities were tradeable, then they basically mean nothing but an ugly gas mask that 9 random players have.. Keeping these bound to accounts actually keep the integrity of the hard work they represent.

Ssneakykills
05-22-2015, 01:55 AM

Coudnt of said it better myself they shouldn't be trying to sell something they earnt which signifies they won a event and is exclusive to only a few people too

nuwar
05-22-2015, 03:56 AM
The game never provided anything. You don't even like that of the valley to valley, unable to sell. And you change the award on the last day of running .Do you think it's funny? Because we played hunt table today is not with what you do right now. Everyone hopes to sell it and will have a good price.I feel very sorry at the games. No information and details clearly. I hope that in the future, no one will want to run an activity you held again, and want to leave the game. Thank you for event information that I was unhappy.

nuwar
05-22-2015, 04:01 AM
Some people run to sell them for gold, and use the high effort and money's worth.

-no
05-22-2015, 04:21 AM
Some people run to sell them for gold, and use the high effort and money's worth.

Not really. All the ones i helped run lb for goblin were already maxed, and didnt need any gold.

Haligali
05-22-2015, 04:26 AM
They should stop these untradeable things forever. You cannot trade banners already.

nuwar
05-22-2015, 04:27 AM
This is a personal opinion. Then do not the game not just that it can't be sold.

Haligali
05-22-2015, 04:29 AM

There is a banner for that.

nuwar
05-22-2015, 04:31 AM
I think that it is the information that is not of course back to fix it this way. I don't care if it will sell or sell. But I'm interested in the game data changes from walking in the 1 last day of play event.

ClumsyCactus
05-22-2015, 05:25 AM
No offense, but I had the opposite problem, and there was no fix, so I would not be expecting a fix for this.
And if there is a fix for this, I will be even more pissed at sts for not having any consistency in their fixes.
(Talking about the leprechaun banner that was tradeable, and i ran for it to show that i had completed for a LB)

nuwar
05-22-2015, 05:30 AM
No offense, but I had the opposite problem, and there was no fix, so I would not be expecting a fix for this.
And if there is a fix for this, I will be even more pissed at sts for not having any consistency in their fixes.
(Talking about the leprechaun banner that was tradeable, and i ran for it to show that i had completed for a LB)

I have a problem 2 items.
1. Change the prize information
2. Why award vanity to trading. If trading. The game may be said to start business information teaching this
it was my suspicions.

nuwar
05-22-2015, 05:33 AM

80% I asked my friend who was ranked 1-10 award, most want to vanity exchange traded (you know that feeling? ").

Ssneakykills
05-22-2015, 05:34 AM
The leaderboard prize should be exclusive and something to show off not to sell on to people who have the money to buy and not run the events

Ladysophie
05-22-2015, 08:22 AM
I vote to keep it untradeable & exactly the same (as it was shown to you before you decided to run the event.) :)

nuwar
05-22-2015, 08:30 AM
Thank you for the consultant, I still see that the game will do next.