PDA

View Full Version : No more event.....next expansion plz!!!

Avshow
05-21-2015, 11:26 PM
pls pls pls

Madnex
05-21-2015, 11:46 PM
Not enough pls, it's going to be another month or two before that, apparently.

enzpoy
05-21-2015, 11:49 PM
I think it will be on november accdg to the theme

Starkinea
05-22-2015, 12:21 AM
Not enough pls, it's going to be another month or two before that, apparently.
Whaaat??? T.T

elitwarrio
05-22-2015, 01:08 AM
November? Wth...........................

Energizeric
05-22-2015, 01:09 AM
I'd like another event or two before expansion. For the first time since season 4, I may actually max out my gear before the next expansion. Then I won't be playing catch up next expansion like I was the first half of this expansion.

mesalin
05-22-2015, 01:18 AM
Next event !!!!!!!!!!!

Zylx
05-22-2015, 01:19 AM
I would also like another event. I personally don't think gauntlet really appeals to me (as I didn't participate in the last few gauntlets) so I'm probably not going to run much anyways. As excited as I am for the expansion, I hope this 1 1/2 year wait will be well-worth it and that every second that we have waited will be rewarded. In the meantime, these little events are needed to give us something to do. If you're tired, you don't have to participate..

Fightbeast
05-22-2015, 02:03 AM
Expansiiioonnn :D waited long enough

Alhuntrazeck
05-22-2015, 02:47 AM
Gauntlet -> Elondrian Event -> Expansion

I hope...

The Gauntlet isn't really lucrative for a large majority of players. At least this time I hope the drops will be really good, like large gold payouts, ankhs, rare eggs, and so on...

Magegrimm
05-22-2015, 03:38 AM
I would also like another event. I personally don't think gauntlet really appeals to me (as I didn't participate in the last few gauntlets) so I'm probably not going to run much anyways. As excited as I am for the expansion, I hope this 1 1/2 year wait will be well-worth it and that every second that we have waited will be rewarded. In the meantime, these little events are needed to give us something to do. If you're tired, you don't have to participate..
There's gonna be a week event along with the gauntlet personally I don't even bother to check out.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/22/d7b863d0cffa100dd121eddd9ac22754.jpg

Cranky
05-22-2015, 03:57 AM
It's annoying the fact that wer not used to waiting this long for an expansion.
This by far the longest expansion release ever after 50384839 teasers
And who know how many more teasers maybe another 82838383& teasers till expansion test server is out..
U heard me !expansion test sever !then expansion release rofllll

Ssneakykills
05-22-2015, 04:03 AM
We were given teasers far to early

-no
05-22-2015, 04:28 AM
You realize this could be the last expansion depending on their new game's success? I am only expectiong events from now on, expansions-meh

Zylx
05-22-2015, 04:47 AM
STS is doing the best they can. Be patient. The more they work, the better their final product, right? Besides, this forum community is the most dev-interactive community that I have EVER seen from any online game, and that, we should be thankful for. There is no point in complaining over quality communication. At least they are sharing information about the upcoming event, and building up the hype, because without it, the game would have no foreseeable future and more people would give up.

I'm honestly sick of all these complaints about latency. They don't have to make this expansion, so be thankful there is one coming. PL, SL, and DL players would kill to be in our shoes waiting for an expansion. We could be much worse. And these teasers aren't anywhere near game-spoiling. They aren't revealing strategies, map layouts, etc. They're revealing what the general areas look like, available content, etc. that most people would seek info about on these forums within a week after release.

So thank you STS for keeping us updated. And keep these teasers comin! Please take your time to ensure that this expansion is the revival we all have needed!

Trikzy
05-22-2015, 05:24 AM
No. Ursoth comes in June/July and then, in September or afterwards, the expansion will be released. The preparations for the expansion will be long which is reasonable if we want a 99% bug free gameplay. If they release expansion earlier than needed, then expansion wont be so successful as planned. So they are right taking their time.

Dimitrian
05-22-2015, 06:36 AM
I think expansion will come at the end of july/early august.

G-M
05-22-2015, 08:31 AM
No more events
No more fun
Only teasers
For everyone!

Seriously folks we're working hard on the expansion and it's coming very soon. We will continue doing our weekly events between now and then but rest assured the expansion is our big focus right now.

Hail
05-22-2015, 08:34 AM
IMO I think I would rather have a bug-free expansion where we are required to wait a little longer than an event that was rushed and contains numerous bugs.
Just be happy we are given these mini events to kill time in the first place.

sunix
05-22-2015, 08:56 AM
No more events
No more fun
Only teasers
For everyone!

Nuuuuuuuuu why !!!!! :miserable: you all saw what you did now ? :grumpy:

GoodSyntax
05-22-2015, 09:10 AM
No more events
No more fun
Only teasers
For everyone!

LOL!

That's the spirit!

Jazzi
05-22-2015, 11:19 AM
No more events
No more fun
Only teasers
For everyone!

Seriously folks we're working hard on the expansion and it's coming very soon. We will continue doing our weekly events between now and then but rest assured the expansion is our big focus right now.

Finally!!! Thank you very much, just what I have been hoping for ;)

Trinidad
05-22-2015, 12:30 PM
No more events
No more fun
Only teasers
For everyone!

How about Ursoth event? It will be before expansion or after?

PhoenixPrime
05-22-2015, 01:27 PM
STS is doing the best they can. Be patient. The more they work, the better their final product, right? Besides, this forum community is the most dev-interactive community that I have EVER seen from any online game, and that, we should be thankful for. There is no point in complaining over quality communication. At least they are sharing information about the upcoming event, and building up the hype, because without it, the game would have no foreseeable future and more people would give up.

I'm honestly sick of all these complaints about latency. They don't have to make this expansion, so be thankful there is one coming. PL, SL, and DL players would kill to be in our shoes waiting for an expansion. We could be much worse. And these teasers aren't anywhere near game-spoiling. They aren't revealing strategies, map layouts, etc. They're revealing what the general areas look like, available content, etc. that most people would seek info about on these forums within a week after release.

So thank you STS for keeping us updated. And keep these teasers comin! Please take your time to ensure that this expansion is the revival we all have needed!

Posting for my little gaming group over here, but we completely agree with everything in your post!

Arcane Legends still has it good right now. We came from Pocket Legends and were just getting into that game when they decided to stop supporting it. That is something we really don't want to see happen here, so we are all for events that keep the players excited and playing.

We personally find most of them (except the Gauntlet) to be fun and they have kept us entertained. Plus the teasers for the new expansion look great, they are adding in some new concepts that we can't wait to see in place. So we are happy that they are still putting time and energy into keeping this game alive.

CoC does nothing for us since we don't do PVP, so we are really hoping they continue to put resources into this game and that it sticks around for a while, 8^)

raxaxic
05-22-2015, 01:30 PM
Zylx is right everyone. Please have patience and just have fun.

Farminer's
05-22-2015, 01:32 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/22/58eb0a0ba840f81f0689b9fa28d9b14f.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

carmine_blade
05-22-2015, 06:07 PM
No more events
No more fun
Only teasers
For everyone!

Thanks G-M! Does this mean Ursoth ISN'T happening before expansion? :)

Dimitrian
05-24-2015, 04:51 AM
No more events
No more fun
Only teasers
For everyone!

One more thing i'd like to see in the new expansion :

PLEASE UPDATE THE SKILL SISTEM!!!!

chefm
05-24-2015, 05:23 AM
sts need gold for people buy plat and take old item on sell again and again and again i lose lot of money buy plat open locked notting to
ate foe new cap dnt make more event and quick finish new cap thx

Amicusdei
05-24-2015, 06:19 AM
No more events
No more fun
Only teasers
For everyone!

my kind of humor here.
awesome :)

mxzgrawp
05-24-2015, 12:53 PM
No more events
No more fun
Only teasers
For everyone!

Dude,what does really soon mean?My mom used to tell me when I was in 3rd grade that she'd get me a bike really soon.I graduated University and still no bike mate.
P.S.:If u see this,I love you anyway mom,but still want a bike.

cami
05-24-2015, 01:02 PM
No more events
No more fun
Only teasers
For everyone!

I dont understand, the expansion "IS READY" remiem each friday do a thread with all the information. Other thing is that you guys want launch first COC and all is COC in this moment..... Be honest do you know that the tecnology is fast, a game need all the work fast possible you guys must do new content each 6 mounth. I dont know why this time the new content was 1 year later... I know that STS have awesome ideas!

Niixed
05-24-2015, 06:27 PM
pls pls pls

Strange request considering STS already said events and mini events are a permanent part of the schedule now. There's going to be something almost every weekend, from what I've gathered. They are already doing what you're asking, there's nothing major between now and the level 46 expansion. Soooo... ????

Serillia
05-24-2015, 10:34 PM
No more events
No more fun
Only teasers
For everyone!

Expansion will be worth the wait I hope. But please dont release a test server. It just defeats the purpose of people waiting for new content to enjoy. If there are bugs, It can be fixed after the official release. But since the expansion's been delayed this much, I should think that you've been working hard on the bugs right? So again, please no test server.

Avshow
05-25-2015, 05:23 AM
tears was out this Feb. now it's May. My real meaning is not "no event", but if devs need 10 unit work for new expansion, and 1 unit work for the events.....pls give up the 1 units work for the event , put all ur work on the new expansion.

Amandalovey
06-14-2015, 03:31 AM
Yep we need this new expansion