PDA

View Full Version : Making gold with plat

hllckr
05-22-2015, 06:50 AM
What is the best way to make gold with plat?Or should i keep my plats for the next expansion?

Magegrimm
05-22-2015, 08:48 AM
In my opinion I would wait for expansion but it's months away, so if you want gold right now (urgently) then buy ankhs and sell them.. If you're not in a rush of getting gold wait

oxon
05-22-2015, 11:08 AM
ankhs is currently the best way if you dont pop locks..been high 50s low 60s lately..if you list in cs only go 4 at a time,i see people all the time undercut themselves,not saying you would be one of them,but a person lists 10 then someone list 10 more 1 gold lower than him and before you know they are in a listing war and his first 10 is 40 back on the list..but ankhs are the most efficeint way to make gold from plat other than event energy but that's only the first day or two of the event

if your not in a hurry for the gold,maybe wait till ursoth rolls around,the plat would come in handy then,on the other hand the gauntlet event starts next week,probably see a slight increase on ankh prices at the beginning of the event,

srinoy
05-22-2015, 12:30 PM
buy ankhs and put only 2 at time in auction so you dont lose tons of gold by putting 10 of them and risk some ..... to put it one ...... gold less like all noobs sellers (im talking about those people whoo cant WAIT FOR A MINUTE to put their items in cs) in auction do

Kakashis
05-22-2015, 02:47 PM
Anks are sell super fast