PDA

View Full Version : India Banner Please!!

oneazeli
05-22-2015, 09:41 AM
Hi Sts ,

I would like to see India banner added to the game..
We have a huge fan base and active player base here and would love to show our pride here in INDIA.
Hope to see it added to the game.:encouragement::encouragement:

Hoardseeker
05-23-2015, 12:29 AM
Lel ! There are More Request Only for Indian Banner,idk why STS don't add it and I know Most Played Players in a country is added

Andrisber
05-23-2015, 01:39 AM
Spacetime studios added 20 banners to the game, from the countries most of the players were from. If they will make, for example, a India banner, other countries will want banners too. And at the end, the game will take a lot of space in your device.

I hope that this explains it

-Productive

Zylx
05-23-2015, 01:48 AM
Please, for the love of pudding, NO MORE INDIA BANNER REQUESTS!!

I'm sick of reading these. STS should never have made the country banners

Greatankush
05-23-2015, 02:10 AM
Whatever u guys think but even we need a banner what's our fault they made so many but not for us grrrr...

SacredKnight
05-23-2015, 02:29 AM
Spacetime studios added 20 banners to the game, from the countries most of the players were from. If they will make, for example, a India banner, other countries will want banners too. And at the end, the game will take a lot of space in your device.

I hope that this explains it

-Productive

TBH most games on mobile these days take up in excess of 1GB, so device storage/memory isn't an issue. Secondly I agree with your point stating that other countries will want a banner too, TBH they shouldn't have put the flag banners in all together. But if they do put more country banners gimmie an NZ one, we're on the UN Security Council too :P

Prahasit Prahi
05-23-2015, 11:32 AM
I asked it 2 year back... :(

Hoardseeker
05-23-2015, 11:46 AM
I asked it 2 year back... :(

lol me too #11characters

Schnitzel
05-23-2015, 11:58 AM
Don't think the issue is storage on a player's device.

The reason is: Bandwidth

Because STS has a limited amount of it, and wants to use it equally amongst their games, they will want to use it to create new content, such as level caps, and new maps.

JesterBoss1
05-23-2015, 12:09 PM
What about a Mexico banner would be nice the best looking banner i would wear all the time.:):):):3:3:3