PDA

View Full Version : Help please!

Justno
05-22-2015, 11:57 AM
I need to earn like give or take 8-9m
I've never been a terribly rich player but I've managed to scrape by with the odd mil or two here and there.
Ik this will take a while, like a few months I expect? But hoping to get this as quick as possible. I can only play like 1-2 hours a day, maybe more on weekends but that's pretty much it. I was just wondering the best way to earn this amount of gold. I am willing to buy a few hundred plat maybe 1700 on plat sale but that's my limit. Gambling, like opening locked is a big NO for me, also running Lb- I just don't have the time...People always say earn during events, but I hav only been able to earn 500k tops and waiting for 15+ events to roll around would take years, even if there were that many events! So I just want a few tips please on ways to earn more gold and stuff!
One more thing: I'm rlly bad at merch! I lose gold instead of gaining it :P I just "merch" myself into debt and brokeness lol

Thx :D

Justno

cami
05-22-2015, 11:59 AM
Easy, give me gold and I save your gold until when you need it xD

Justno
05-22-2015, 12:03 PM
Easy, give me gold and I save your gold until when you need it xD

lmao sureeeee

princesslovess
05-22-2015, 12:54 PM
Ok here is how to make gold, give me all your gold and i can double it Jkjk

Justno
05-22-2015, 01:03 PM
There's nothing worth farming for right now. The arena was pretty good for a long time but this last 2x odds arena event crashed that market. Hang tight until the expansion or unless they release new content or events. I don't recommend merching for you because it's risky and you need money to do it. But if you want to take a gamble, pool together some gold with your friends and buy up some Maridos or Singe eggs. Prices on those eggs are down about 50% and you can gamble that they go up in price again in a few months. BUT, with an expansion on the horizon, STS can make an announcement tomorrow to make those eggs go down in value even more.

That just about sums up the current economy.

Well...that's a real bummer lol Thx for the info tho!
Just wondering, is it possible to make that much gold in events? Like 1 or 2 events...?

Ok here is how to make gold, give me all your gold and i can double it Jkjk

Loooll Indeed :O

Magegrimm
05-22-2015, 01:31 PM
Well we're pretty much on the same page although I can still merch some things, but like you sometimes I end up losing...
Right now I'm only merching, I don't bother run elites. Maybe if you want some help in Merching you can pm me although I can't guarantee you'll have 1M in the end of the day

Justno
05-22-2015, 01:51 PM
Well we're pretty much on the same page although I can still merch some things, but like you sometimes I end up losing...
Right now I'm only merching, I don't bother run elites. Maybe if you want some help in Merching you can pm me although I can't guarantee you'll have 1M in the end of the day

I would like some help very much thank you!
I only have about 400k right now- is that enough?
And which char should I pm you on and when? :)

Magegrimm
05-22-2015, 02:08 PM
I would like some help very much thank you!
I only have about 400k right now- is that enough?
And which char should I pm you on and when? :)
I'm offline so I will pm you

Dex Scene
05-22-2015, 02:18 PM
If you are lucky you can be earn way more than 8-9m.
By lucky I didn't mean to talk about opening lockeds.
I mean, run arena, lucky people gets multiple recipes in some hundreds runs. Sell them for 2m each.

There was a 2x odd on arena chest where some people looted more than one fossil which go around 30m atm.

Edward Coug
05-22-2015, 02:42 PM
There's nothing worth farming for right now. The arena was pretty good for a long time but this last 2x odds arena event crashed that market. Hang tight until the expansion or unless they release new content or events. I don't recommend merching for you because it's risky and you need money to do it. But if you want to take a gamble, pool together some gold with your friends and buy up some Maridos or Singe eggs. Prices on those eggs are down about 50% and you can gamble that they go up in price again in a few months. BUT, with an expansion on the horizon, STS can make an announcement tomorrow to make those eggs go down in value even more.

That just about sums up the current economy.

The economy actually had an uptick after the Goblin event. I invested heavily in pet crates, and they were selling very slowly but are now flying off the shelves.

To get rich, keep farming planar and invest most of your earnings in items that you know are going to eventually increase in value. After I finish selling my current inventory, I'll finally be able to afford a frost bow. Maybe even a 3 para.

It takes time, but it will happen if you're patient and invest well.

Good luck.

Justno
05-22-2015, 03:01 PM
I'm offline so I will pm you

Ah okie Ty :)

Justno
05-22-2015, 03:03 PM
If you are lucky you can be earn way more than 8-9m.
By lucky I didn't mean to talk about opening lockeds.
I mean, run arena, lucky people gets multiple recipes in some hundreds runs. Sell them for 2m each.

There was a 2x odd on arena chest where some people looted more than one fossil which go around 30m atm.

Arena is an odd duck indeed! Costs loads of money in ankhs and the chances of looting something worth selling is extremely low...

The economy actually had an uptick after the Goblin event. I invested heavily in pet crates, and they were selling very slowly but are now flying off the shelves.

To get rich, keep farming planar and invest most of your earnings in items that you know are going to eventually increase in value. After I finish selling my current inventory, I'll finally be able to afford a frost bow. Maybe even a 3 para.

It takes time, but it will happen if you're patient and invest well.

Good luck.

So a carefully placed investment could earn big bucks? :)

JohnnyHardcore
05-22-2015, 05:09 PM
My biggest advice on top of what others have offered is watch CS for pendant recipe, leprechaun pendants, and arcane eggs. Some people consider it poor practice, but I've found someone accidentally list a recipe for 10k before. If you can snag a few rare misclicks like that you're set. Not your fault if people either don't pay attention to market or their own merch clicks.

Ardbeg
05-22-2015, 05:14 PM
go for the small events! the easter egg event was perfect. no gear needed, short runs, big return.you could make easily several hundreds a day on this! (yes i did, and gambled for the golden wings lol).

Justno
05-23-2015, 02:44 AM
My biggest advice on top of what others have offered is watch CS for pendant recipe, leprechaun pendants, and arcane eggs. Some people consider it poor practice, but I've found someone accidentally list a recipe for 10k before. If you can snag a few rare misclicks like that you're set. Not your fault if people either don't pay attention to market or their own merch clicks.

Wow I might try that :P

go for the small events! the easter egg event was perfect. no gear needed, short runs, big return.you could make easily several hundreds a day on this! (yes i did, and gambled for the golden wings lol).

Hmm ok! Sounds like a good idea lol
U get the wings ? Lol

carmine_blade
05-23-2015, 02:51 AM
What Ardbeg said- although it does mean waiting for those events. I and many of my guildies made hundreds of thousands plus during the Lovecraft and Easter events, selling Lovecraft chests and Easter eggs and crafting ingredients :)

I find anticipating what the demand for certain elixirs might be and stocking up on them helpful, e.g. speed lix always sells well when there's an event leaderboard happening..

Wazakesy
05-23-2015, 03:09 AM
If you're gonna gamble....make sure to chek your lucky number of the day depending on your zodiac. Then gather those amount of goblin lockeds, then open em on the day that is a lucky day on your zodiac and ensure that day is a double arcane&mythic day/weekend :rolleyes:

Justno
05-23-2015, 04:24 PM
If you're gonna gamble....make sure to chek your lucky number of the day depending on your zodiac. Then gather those amount of goblin lockeds, then open em on the day that is a lucky day on your zodiac and ensure that day is a double arcane&mythic day/weekend :rolleyes:

lmao
I hav opened like 50-100 lockeds and not even a cheap mythic so I just gave up :/

Justno
05-24-2015, 01:50 PM
Derppp
Anyone know wen ursoth event coming?