PDA

View Full Version : Timer on planar tombs 3

Enterradora
05-22-2015, 01:45 PM
I got XP elixir from shazbot and noticed when i run t3 the timer showns like a pure (non elixir) run. Not tried on other map or other elixir.

Fiasaria
05-22-2015, 01:58 PM
maybe cuz xp elixi do not help u to pass the tomb unlike damage elixir or damage reduction elixir

but idk :D

Madnex
05-22-2015, 02:12 PM
EXP and luck elixir shouldn't count since they're not enhancing your combat capabilities.

Kyle Holmes
06-03-2015, 04:26 PM
I'm sure I'll never be able to have a pure run because of my perm XP :(

sent from fritters beak

Madnex
06-03-2015, 06:33 PM
I'm sure I'll never be able to have a pure run because of my perm XP :(

sent from fritters beak
This isn't true. Like mentioned above, XP and luck elixirs don't affect the run's pureness.

Kyle Holmes
06-03-2015, 08:59 PM
This isn't true. Like mentioned above, XP and luck elixirs don't affect the run's pureness.
Every time I solo elite rooks nest it always says its an elixer run

sent from fritters beak

acewasabi
06-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Every time I solo elite rooks nest it always says its an elixer run

sent from fritters beak

me too. anywhere there is a timer it always says elixir run cos of adventurer pac xp bonus. which makes sense cos when you check your elixirs the permanent xp bonus is in there.

but madnex is right, luck and xp dont affect your fighting abilities so they shouldn't count.

Kyle Holmes
06-03-2015, 09:23 PM
me too. anywhere there is a timer it always says elixir run cos of adventurer pac xp bonus. which makes sense cos when you check your elixirs the permanent xp bonus is in there.

but madnex is right, luck and xp dont affect your fighting abilities so they shouldn't count.
Shouldn't being the big word. But as it stands one can't do a timer run without it turning into elixer run. I don't run for Lb but I totally feel the pain of others that do and have the adventurer pack.

sent from fritters beak

Madnex
06-03-2015, 09:29 PM
I'm not sure what's the issue with this, I just re-tested and I'm not triggering enhanced timer in elites anywhere (character has 15% permanent XP from adv. kit).

http://i.imgur.com/lwjjfmk.jpg

I'm online atm if you want to show me.

Sayantan
06-04-2015, 12:31 PM
Madnex is always right

Maunyabastian
06-05-2015, 10:23 AM
I thought your IGN was Asp instead of Asphynxia.