PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Play... Seriously?!

Hail
05-22-2015, 11:22 PM
Hey guys I just want to know if any one else is having the same problem as me.
To start off, my Internet is working as good as ever, everything else is perfect except AL.
So i enter my email/password however the "Authentication" sometimes freezes up to 2minutes. IF it does get past this, it will then again freeze at the Green Bar "Fetching News or w.e" (I have waited for this up to 5 minutes then reset in frustration). This is ridiculous! To make matters worse I will get to my Character page in the menu, when I click Enter - I DC ON THE LOADING SCREEN! I have not been able to play for the past two days and it is seriously getting annoying. Everything else is working perfect except AL. I have reset everything numerously and still I have this problem. I have managed less than 15minutes of game time in the past 2 days.
Help?
EDIT: Forgot to mention I play on Chrome

Wazakesy
05-23-2015, 12:18 AM
On android

drag arcane legends on the app info -> Clear data -> uninstall -> plat store -> Install -> play and see if it works

iOS

uninstall -> sore -> install -> play

Hail
05-23-2015, 12:31 AM
On android

drag arcane legends on the app info -> Clear data -> uninstall -> plat store -> Install -> play and see if it works

iOS

uninstall -> sore -> install -> play

Thanks for the help but my bad, forgot to mention I play on Chrome!

Alhuntrazeck
05-23-2015, 12:45 AM
I have the same problem often, screen freezes on Fetching News...

Also I get the "Uh-Oh, Chrome Has Failed to Start Our Game" message a lot. Seems to be quite a few issues going on with Chrome :/

Wazakesy
05-23-2015, 01:09 AM
Disable -> enable native client -> disable > enable native client [Ensure youve disabled it, enable it again]

then

Search for an option called "GPU rasterization"

set it it to something else, then set it to default again.

All good to go once done. Happy playing :D

try to enable the option "media source API" as well.

Hail
05-23-2015, 01:44 AM
Disable -> enable native client -> disable > enable native client [Ensure youve disabled it, enable it again]

then

Search for an option called "GPU rasterization"

set it it to something else, then set it to default again.

All good to go once done. Happy playing :D

try to enable the option "media source API" as well.

Still no good :upset:

nevercan
05-23-2015, 02:02 AM
maybe this is a sign for ya you should of go more with ur irl busnes ; )

Hail
05-23-2015, 02:11 AM
maybe this is a sign for ya you should of go more with ur irl busnes ; )

My irl business has nothing to do with this. I spend time with friends on most friday/saturday nights as well as school mon-fri... No plans this weekend/ assessment pieces completed so now I wanna play my favourite game lol;except now I cant...

princesslovess
05-23-2015, 02:36 AM
This happened to me before on chrome i just cleared all my history and then it started to work again, try that and see if it works :excitement:

Hail
05-23-2015, 02:42 AM
Arcane itself is now taking 1min to open up...
This is now beyond ridiculous, it can not be my connection - everything else is so fast as usual.
I really hope this is fixed before Gauntlet :/

princesslovess
05-23-2015, 02:49 AM
It maybe because your in a igloo i heard that they don't have good connection.

Maybe delete al and then get it again? or clear all data from it

Wazakesy
05-23-2015, 03:16 AM
Hit the reset chrome button......or obliterate all of your history.... [Keeping in mind u know all of yur passwords, stuff and crappy stuff ;)]

ArnabKnight
05-23-2015, 03:49 AM
Me too, after goblin event end i cant even play on chrome..
Now switch back to my android phone to play ^^

Hail
05-23-2015, 04:43 AM
Resetting has made it worse :/ Now I cant even reach the page to log in.

Hail
05-23-2015, 05:47 AM
I have finally just logged on quite normally without seeing any sign of red ping. How are you others handling it?

Newcomx
05-23-2015, 06:59 AM
I have similar problem because of chrome update. I enter "chrome://flags" and debug everything in restrict native client GDB. Run smoothly now.

Serancha
05-23-2015, 11:32 AM
It maybe because your in a igloo i heard that they don't have good connection.

Maybe delete al and then get it again? or clear all data from it

Igloos traditionally have superior internet connections.