PDA

View Full Version : Agree with me or don't, but...

Trikzy
05-22-2015, 11:56 PM
Where is the fun of purchasing platinum to have the best gear right away? I find it more challenging, fun and rewarding to work for your wealth. However, I feel that we are loosing more and more ways to make some gold because some methods do not earn yourself that much gold as it is supposed to....

Energizeric
05-23-2015, 01:46 AM
I agree. I've never been a big crate opener. Instead I use plat primarily to purchase luck elixirs and ankhs for my own use (not for resale). That gives me slightly better odds at looting good items. And when I happen to loot a crate, I will spend the plat to open it. But I never actually purchase crates to open.

carmine_blade
05-23-2015, 02:28 AM
Ehh.. I work full-time and am completing my Masters part time, so I don't have heeeaps of time to put into the game (although I'm pretty efficient so I do get on most days, even if only for 15-30mins, and check the forums when I need a break from thesis stuff). I do however buy plat sometimes. I ran as much as I could for Nightshade but did end up topping up my tokens with plat. I don't really open locks, though I will open event locks I've crafted. I don't have the best gear by any means, either. Remember plat is what keeps the whole game running so don't be too quick to dismiss it... Are you honestly saying that if you could easily afford plat, you wouldn't buy it? Ever? :)

Trikzy
05-23-2015, 06:38 AM
Ehh.. I work full-time and am completing my Masters part time, so I don't have heeeaps of time to put into the game (although I'm pretty efficient so I do get on most days, even if only for 15-30mins, and check the forums when I need a break from thesis stuff). I do however buy plat sometimes. I ran as much as I could for Nightshade but did end up topping up my tokens with plat. I don't really open locks, though I will open event locks I've crafted. I don't have the best gear by any means, either. Remember plat is what keeps the whole game running so don't be too quick to dismiss it... Are you honestly saying that if you could easily afford plat, you wouldn't buy it? Ever? :)

I could spend some money for plats, but paying to win isnt very appealing to me because instantly getting the best items/pets makes it very boring to play later. However, Im not stating that buying platinum is wrong, but buying platinum to just be better than somebody else....it is simply not cool

shothim1
05-24-2015, 05:47 AM
I agree some methods dont work and often people get trick for there mony sts should creat another way to earn money alot and easy

RaZrAT
05-24-2015, 11:41 AM
i agree .. some ppl get gold fast and some other must work for 1 year to have the gold plat buyers can earn in very short time(its like cheating codes!)... yes...may be arcane drops are rare...but soon lock will be go back to 3k 2k again(like it was before the gob event)...then even 3X 2k from locks worh enough...
u see... it makes me lol when i see the light come out from lock when it drops...its not suprising any more...
.. hard worker will leave this game by this method..but any way...sts have to think about their profit
so...

kiwotsukete
05-24-2015, 08:02 PM
The reason everyone that farms for money is making less is simple, too much stock, not enough demand. When something has been around for a long time, it builds up in numbers, when people the item, they may not need it again. So it starts to stock pile. The same things farmed over and over again just sit there. STS is trying to fix this by doing events every week and creating new items. They even gave us a cool down after goblin event to farm eggs and locks while the prices were up. Did you happen to see wrathjaw went up to 35k even after event? It was because it wasn't being stockpiled by 40 people all running LMM during event. I made nearly 200k off of eggs on thursday. About the same amount friday.

Deathdor
05-25-2015, 05:20 AM
Each to their own
:indecisiveness:

Trojan2100
05-25-2015, 10:01 PM
I mentioned this somany time , put option to open crate with gold . Ppl who works can open them with plat more hardcore players can open them with gold . Crate price will sky rocket everyone can enjoy farming or gamble by opening crates . Seems like win win for everyone . It will bring balance and fun back to Al .

epicrrr
05-26-2015, 02:21 AM
Why are you trying to make people think like you that "PVE and Elite grind is way more fun than plat boost". In reality people will have fun in their own way and will have more fun purchasing plat - long term or short term in game happiness? Who cares its a game.