PDA

View Full Version : Buff Lemon & Lime

TheFallenBear
05-23-2015, 02:59 AM
Lemon & Lime Is A New Mythic Rarity Pet And It's Stats Dont Even Match Up To Dova,Blinky,Yowie Or NightShade. I Remember When Slag Was Released, It Was An OP Pet Back Then,And Could Be Compared Stat Wise With Samael,But What Now,Legendary Pets Beat The Heck Out Of Mythic Pets,Plus It's AA Isn't Interesting Either,NightShade Being Legendary Beats The DMG Stat Of All The Pets,At Least Give Mythic Lemon & Lime Something Like That. Please Buff It.

Disproves
05-23-2015, 03:18 AM
Nightshade was originally a lb pet, of course it is going to have better stats. Don't expect it to be buffed. It's stats are fine.. Look at scorch.. Everyone wanted a buff for a year. Still hasn't happened.

Jazzi
05-23-2015, 04:48 AM
Yeah Lemon and Lime is definitely not impressive. I imagine that it could be good if you go solo as a mage or in mage only pt, but then again blinky and a number of other pets are still better (not even taking about arcane). In fact I personally would prefer grimm to LnL anytime. This being said it does look cool.

So i guess it is more of a vanity pet to stand in town with ;)

TheFallenBear
05-23-2015, 04:54 AM
I Agree With You Both Disproves And Jazzi,Plus StS Got Us Last Time On Scorch , We Wasted 250 Plats ,Now StS Has Got Us Again , We Have Been Trolled Again -CLAPS- Well Done StS

TheFallenBear
05-23-2015, 05:02 AM
Nightshade was originally a lb pet, of course it is going to have better stats. Don't expect it to be buffed. It's stats are fine.. Look at scorch.. Everyone wanted a buff for a year. Still hasn't happened.

It Was An LB Pet Last Time So It's Okay,But Now It's At The Token Vendor For 1500 Tokens , What's The Point Of Mythic=Great Debuffers,Arcanes=Great Buffers ,Mythic Doesn't Seem Mythic Anymore.

SacredKnight
05-23-2015, 06:28 AM
Buff Scorch then Buff Lemon And Lime. Get your pet priorities straight guys, Scorch was here first :/

TheFallenBear
05-23-2015, 09:05 AM
Buff Scorch then Buff Lemon And Lime. Get your pet priorities straight guys, Scorch was here first :/

Buff Scorch,Buff L&L,Arcane Legends Should Give Our Plat Back. I Want A Refund.....

acewasabi
05-27-2015, 07:26 PM
i wish i never got lemon and lime :s

will0
05-27-2015, 07:27 PM
same ... sitting at stable does nothing

Playctf
06-29-2015, 03:24 AM
Buff scorch first pls sts
scorch been waiting for a buff for a realllllllllly loooooooong time
pls buff :)