PDA

View Full Version : Bug? Swamp Drops...

Furrawn
05-24-2010, 11:16 PM
I just played the first two levels of the swamp with two friends. I received ONE item each level and it was trash. I have screenshots of the drop list while we were playing if it helps. (I'll put them up tomorrow since I have to read the post on how to put the screenshots on here...) Both friends I played with each got tons of stuff. Yes, I'm a lvl 25 enchantress but I'm playing in the swamp so there shouldn't be a lvl penalty. I have played tons and have yet to acquire a single voodoo item in swamps or dreamer item in lost... So I'm farming (a new game word for me:)... I expect the voodoo items & dreamer items require patience to acquire...:)

But with one single item per swamp level- well, I don't want to play.
And yes, I literally mean one item. The second swamp lvl, I received a white croc spine. One. It was all I received the WHOLE level... And I did most of the fighting on hard crocs while reviving my friends a lot...

What's causing the problem?

Furrawn
05-25-2010, 12:06 PM
I played last night w a group and things were fine.... Not sure why the problem?

Anyway, if it's not happening to anyone else, just delete this thread...
Sorry:(

KingFu
05-25-2010, 12:18 PM
Drops are totally random, I have it before that I got 2 purples in a row and then a little later I got a pink, another time I got nothing but whites, and very few of them. It is all random!

Furrawn
05-25-2010, 01:33 PM
Ah that explains it! Thanks. I have a lot to learn still...