PDA

View Full Version : hey sts are you there?..

enzpoy
05-24-2015, 02:03 AM
I have been thinking a lot lately why they call the mage class the support class when they have TOTALLY USELESS HEAL A WARRIORS HEAL IS BETTER !!

Please buff the mage heal the upgrades are totally worthless.

And why lightning doesnt stun in pvp

AL IS GETTING BORING

CHOOSE:

A.) Buff mage heal
B.) Nerf all class heal
C.) just delete all mages coz u dont pay attention to them anyway

I mean in pvp not pve

Dimitrian
05-24-2015, 02:20 AM
In fact,the mage's role is crowd control.

Sverdysiuss
05-24-2015, 02:55 AM
I though that mages are now only pets used by rogues for mana in pvp...:excitement:

elitwarrio
05-24-2015, 04:12 AM
I think mages now r good enought..

Magegrimm
05-24-2015, 04:20 AM
I think mages now r good enought..
The life giver skill is good to give mana to warrior and rogues, it's good to heal mages and rogues but it sucks giving health for warrior. I think it's good like this mages mostly give mana and warriors give the health.

Dimitrian
05-24-2015, 04:23 AM
The life giver skill is good to give mana to warrior and rogues, it's good to heal mages and rogues but it sucks giving health for warrior. I think it's good like this mages mostly give mana and warriors give the health.
The mages aren't supposed to give mana,that's why the mana pots are the cheapest.

Appeltjes
05-24-2015, 04:26 AM
The mages aren't supposed to give mana,that's why the mana pots are the cheapest.

They are, mana is cheaper because it's less sold than hp pots.

Magegrimm
05-24-2015, 04:26 AM
I disagree with that, although mages are to crowd control they can also use lifegiver, many pros use it just because someone says it's a useless skill doesn't make it one

Dimitrian
05-24-2015, 04:44 AM
I do have a mage account,but i don't have the lifegiver,and i'm not a pro.When someone tells me "mana",i tell them to use pots.In my opinion,this skill is useless in PVE.

will0
05-24-2015, 10:14 PM
play it both ways most experience mages are not supporters for mana buff .... go get your own pots .. press the blue button at your screen

debitmandiri
05-24-2015, 10:50 PM
In pvp mage's heal is good, replenish instant hp, and mana.
Lightning is stun if u unlock stun upgrade, but different animation than normal stun, pls dont create a crying thread if dont know the mechanic

Newcomx
05-24-2015, 10:50 PM

IMO.. Sorc give health and mana, and warrior absorb damage and give shield to party members if we want more fun pvp. So it's not settle on 1-3 attack by aimed shot.

Energizeric
05-24-2015, 10:52 PM
The OP has a good point. In their first game Pocket Legends, it is the mages that do the healing and the warrior/bear heal is pathetic. That said, I don't think the main skill Lifegiver needs a buff, but the regen upgrades (for both mana and health) do need a nice buff as they are pretty worthless the way they are.

Newcomx
05-24-2015, 10:52 PM

He mean in pvp, not pve.

enzpoy
05-25-2015, 06:21 PM
Try unlocking stun on lightnung its pathetic unlke sky (skill of warrior has 25% chane to stun but almost stun always ) anyway i was not crying bcoz of other op skills like aimed shot i was just askint if they could change the upgrsde description of the mage heal and mana per second the skill from heal coz its practically useless

Trojan2100
05-25-2015, 10:11 PM
Tank job : heal rogue , Mage job : refill rogue mana , rogue job : kill . I'm not sure if this considerd team work lol .
I know there is big class blance issue going on . Let's hope Sts brings some blance after expansion . I don't pvp but warrior really needs something for pve , we are getting left out .

epicrrr
05-26-2015, 02:16 AM
You'd be surprised how a mage can turn any clash in your favor. Provided your mage knows what hes doing and how to utilize his skill set. A mage heal can insta 100% your HP whenever im in a class numerous times when then whole team got saved by mage heal to give time for Horn heal.

In PVE use potion or heal both works. I've posted a lot of times before how mage player will play like a rogue.

Niixed
05-26-2015, 03:05 PM
In fact,the mage's role is crowd control.

In fact, the player who created the mage choses whichever role he or she wishes. Mages excell at crowd control, but it's not your place to dictate to other players what role they should accept. Arcane Legends isn't a caste system no matter how much some think it should be, everyone has the freedom to choose.

As for enzpoy's complaint, mage heal could probably use a small buff, like 2-3 seconds of damage reduction. I also suggest combining the heal/mana over time upgrades into one.

STS has been paying attention to mages in pvp and pve. that's why we got a shield buff and stun immunity.