PDA

View Full Version : Where did you first die?

FluffNStuff
04-12-2011, 10:56 AM
I have a questions for the community, and hopefully will get some input from new players also. I am trying to find out where new players die for the first time. I was in FH, and noticed a lot of low level players have deaths. I am only interested in deaths in level appropriate areas, and for players with common gear (most PvE twinks are so loaded on the best gear they don't really die).

Snakespeare
04-12-2011, 11:03 AM
My first death was in FH1, but not the FH1 we know now. I didn't know about pushing the red potion bottle yet. I got a few zombies, then I died. Then I figured out about the red bottle. Then I did about a quarter of the map before I ran out. Then I died a second time. The character was named Snakespeare, my main.

Major
04-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Ya def died somewhere in the first few levels of forest haven. Just like snakespeare, had no idea about my potions lol.

Doubletime
04-12-2011, 11:31 AM
My first death was at the hands of Meathead in Forest Haven. I thought killing him would be impossible with all those other zombies running around. lol

StompArtist
04-12-2011, 11:56 AM
My first death was in the tutorial. LOL

Phaiz
04-12-2011, 12:51 PM
My first death was in the tutorial. LOL

^^ so was mine

Physiologic
04-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Goblin King in Goblin Stronghold...

Kossi
04-12-2011, 03:23 PM
forest manor

DawnInfinity
04-12-2011, 03:39 PM
My first death was in FH1, but not the FH1 we know now. I didn't know about pushing the red potion bottle yet. I got a few zombies, then I died. Then I figured out about the red bottle. Then I did about a quarter of the map before I ran out. Then I died a second time. The character was named Snakespeare, my main.

Pretty much the same case for me.

Kalielle
04-12-2011, 03:54 PM
The new tutorial tells you to tap the potion button the first time you take damage.

Btw you guys should try creating a new character after the update if you haven't already. The character selection screen is completely different and really neat.

Edit: PS: I have no idea where i first died. It was a while ago.

FluffNStuff
04-12-2011, 03:56 PM
The new tutorial tells you to tap the potion button the first time you take damage.

Btw you guys should try creating a new character after the update if you haven't already. The character selection screen is completely different and really neat.

Edit: PS: I have no idea where i first died. It was a while ago.

Made a new level 5 twink yesterday, going to stash my stuff and restart him tonight. Also want to die.

red
04-12-2011, 04:06 PM
i believe it was meathead with my main, b4 i knew very much about pl. but with my other account....13,000+ kills and 0 deaths>:)

Slush
04-13-2011, 01:48 AM
lol i actually cant remember :D

festre
04-13-2011, 08:57 AM
For me its more like......Where haven't I died.....*sigh* ; )

RedRyder
04-13-2011, 09:00 AM
Forest haven lol. I think 99% of the people died on FH. I didn't know what the potion button did

KingFu
04-13-2011, 09:02 AM
Geeze, I can remember. I do remember way back when dying in dark forest. Used to be really tough! Especially as a Mage. Most of my twinks died in lost expedition, or fathom first. Farthest I have gotten was BS (at lv 52/53. Cant remember:p)

Mr.Wallace
04-13-2011, 09:08 AM
Made it death free until Dark Forest. Then I found the chat function. First of many many deaths by typing.

superss
04-13-2011, 09:15 AM
forest haven map 4. the zombie castle was too much even knowing how to pot it took me like 12 tries at least to pass the map.

RedRyder
04-13-2011, 09:21 AM
yea now that i remember correctly, it was meathead that killed me first. i remember being in towne afterwards asking for help lol. i got a "dont even get me started about meathead!" haha. i think it was cheshirepoet that helped me afterward

LADYHADASSA
04-13-2011, 09:25 AM

your first game death was in sewer?...... :0

LADYHADASSA
04-13-2011, 09:26 AM
My first death came at the hands of sparkey

RedRyder
04-13-2011, 09:31 AM

i think he means the balefort castle expansion lol

Elnendil
04-13-2011, 10:43 AM
Don't rember the lvl maybe u can tell me it's the on with the goblin bombers u gota kill when u killing the boss got one shot was like what happen lol

CanonicalKoi
04-13-2011, 11:10 AM
First zombie castle in FH with the "Find my Keys" and "last chest" quests. Baby Mage, mobbed by zombies that respawned faster than I could kill a group of three. Lol. Baby bear, wherever I was after using "Taunt" for the first time and ran out of pots. Baby bird, Dark Forest and a troll got me.

LADYHADASSA
04-13-2011, 11:16 AM
i think he means the balefort castle expansion lol

Lmao i figured that but had to chuckle in light of the other responses, loved this first real smile in forum all day lmaoooo.... And between you both a smile and a giggle thanks, lol thats what im talkin about!!!!! pL fun light humor smiles and laughes mixed with a touch of ahhhhhh.. That is a good game and forum day :)

Cheers!!!

Gluttony
04-13-2011, 11:34 AM

Isn't Goblin Stronghold in the Balefort Castle capaign, after Wyldwood?
My first death was in Wyldwood, Bad Mojo... I tried to run away... epic fail.

RedRyder
04-13-2011, 11:37 AM
Lmao i figured that but had to chuckle in light of the other responses, loved this first real smile in forum all day lmaoooo.... And between you both a smile and a giggle thanks, lol thats what im talkin about!!!!! pL fun light humor smiles and laughes mixed with a touch of ahhhhhh.. That is a good game and forum day :)

Cheers!!!

haha youre so cheery :p party time still?

braluk
04-13-2011, 01:08 PM
Surprisingly still have not died yet. If anything my spells are generally more effective now that my device is no longer getting laggy or choppy since GCD came out. Came close to it a few times in sewers tho when team got held up by a radiation monster thingy and I continued ahead without realizing.

Survivorfan
04-13-2011, 05:10 PM

Same here, had no idea about the health pots. Mine was Bergamonster tho, Survivorfan is pretty new, made him in the AO2 era

Gaddy
04-13-2011, 06:18 PM
I believe it was somewhere where skeleton archers are 1st encountered (FH2-3 ?). Got overwhelmed by a couple of swordsmen on top of me and archers strafing me...

SUPAPRODIGY
04-13-2011, 06:23 PM
probably in frozen terror i was killing everything with no pots and then they froze me and i died muahah thats my first death