PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion!

Kossi
04-12-2011, 02:47 PM
buffs should not have a cooldown
that is all

Chickenwinu2
04-12-2011, 08:39 PM
None should... I was all speed in pvp no I feel like Im lagging and is all bout armor now
Pls change

Nightarcher
04-12-2011, 10:07 PM
I like it in pvp. Yes, we can use less offensive skills fast, but we can also use less defensive skills fast. And your opponent also has a cooldown, so it's about the same effort to kill someone as before, maybe a tad longer, but with more skill. I like it actually. :)

But since pve mobs aren't affected by the gcd, either gcd shouldn't apply to pve, or every single mob and boss should be tweaked.

Tiliana
04-12-2011, 11:03 PM
But since pve mobs aren't affected by the gcd, either gcd shouldn't apply to pve, or every single mob and boss should be tweaked.

My sentiments exactly. GCD would be fine if the MOBS had been adjusted or our armor had been increased. Very unbalanced...

Otukura
04-12-2011, 11:14 PM
I felt like the mobs were doing less damage... am I hallucinating again? I could rush the first mob in cata, leisurely stand there tapping HP pots... before I sometimes would die while spamming hp pots...

Necrobane
04-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Rofl, I just logged in to forums to post this :P I think that Bears Iron Blood and Evasion, Mages 2 buffs and Archers Evasion and Focus should not share the KD, it simply doesn't work in PvP, as a bear I have to hit Rage, Iron Blood, taunt x2 and Evasion before I even start attacking. It's ridiculous and I get killed trying to buff nearly every time. NOT fun. I still think mages heal, Warriors Taunt and archers roots should share the gcd, because it brings the skill of knowing when to use them into the game.

Chickenwinu2
04-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Pls take off gcd onlyages benefit from cuz crits and it's for noobs that can't kill cuz their slow well practice and you will be faster.. I was about to change my ratio to positive now I can't cuz it's makes me feel like I'm lagging pls take it off this game sucks now cuz of it

Beanmachine
04-17-2011, 08:47 PM
DONt forget the heal and revive, i hate it when mages dont heal but its not there fault bc GCD they cant imflict dmg and heal at same time:(