PDA

View Full Version : Reimbursment for Pots if booted

Beez
04-12-2011, 03:13 PM
I noticed on my alt that when i use a EXP pot in CTK, the host decides to boot then. Maybe if you are booted within 30sec of the boot, you should be reimbursed for the pot. I know it doesnt matter much for mains. But for this alt my only income is the greens being sold and losing 3/6k without being able to do a run is annoying.

asommers
04-12-2011, 03:18 PM
In 1.7.2, elixirs will remain on your character for a fixed amount of time, regardless of zone transfer or death.

-ALS

FluffNStuff
04-12-2011, 03:19 PM
In 1.7.2, elixirs will remain on your character for a fixed amount of time, regardless of zone transfer or death.

-ALS

Interesting ...

smokester
04-12-2011, 03:20 PM
awesome you guys are too nice

Lesrider
04-12-2011, 03:20 PM

-ALS

I thought this was already implemented in an update. I imagined it? I clearly remember a dev at least mentioning it.

Physiologic
04-12-2011, 03:38 PM
I thought this was already implemented in an update. I imagined it? I clearly remember a dev at least mentioning it.

They did mention a fix for this a while ago but it's awesome to know they are implementing this :D

Lesrider
04-12-2011, 03:43 PM
They did mention a fix for this a while ago but it's awesome to know they are implementing this :D

Ah ok, so they had plans for it, just never confirmed it for a specific update?

Physiologic
04-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Yeah, nothing was set into stone until now! I hope elixir tabs are implemented as well soon.

Leiver
04-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Elixers still working after death just makes the game easier as you can take more chances and risks without fear of losing your elixer. The game is easy enough as it is, don't take any more challenges away please

Beez
04-13-2011, 06:22 AM

-ALS

Good stuff, thanks for the fast response!

lilbyrdie
04-13-2011, 09:18 AM

-ALS

That sounds great!

I've made mistakes in levels where there are multiple zones (via portal or whatever) and hadn't realized that the elixir effects would go away (since it's the same level). That should make elixirs nicer for areas like The Victory Lap, in addition to helping a ton with "instant death" type bosses.

Great change; thanks. Sounds almost as nice as the plat-for-revive we just saw.

BeardedBear
04-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Simliar thing but I think if you are in PVP and get booted, (with in 10 seconds of action) you should not get a death penalty.