PDA

View Full Version : Vyx in Cave 4?

FluffNStuff
04-12-2011, 03:51 PM
This was on Facebook:
Pocket Legends: i got one :) shadow caves - rare spawn (chapter 4)

Cinco had told us Cave 5 (yeah, yeah, I should not have believed) but this is pointing to 4. Hmm. The fun thing about the original Vyx was that he spawned ALOT, but was hard to kill and had a really low drop rate. Weird.

Lesrider
04-12-2011, 03:52 PM
You mean he got the helm? Like 100% drop rate?

Physiologic
04-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Omg, I got trolled by Cinco...Spent hours in SC V.

and Les, the devs made that post, not a player : /

FluffNStuff
04-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Yeah, the "Pocket Legends" was a developer, not a player boasting.

Rusalio
04-12-2011, 03:56 PM
hahahaha, I've seen them and never gave it any thought to be anything other than another player... Darn!

Cinco
04-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Vyx is in Shadow Caves chapter FIVE (5) :)

It's official!

- Cinco

Lesrider
04-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Yeah, the "Pocket Legends" was a developer, not a player boasting.

Oh that's weird. They must really want us to look for Vyx.

FluffNStuff
04-12-2011, 03:58 PM

It's official!

- Cinco

Is the Shadow demon with the orb shield Vyx?

Lesrider
04-12-2011, 03:59 PM

It's official!

- Cinco

Great, who to trust?
Surely not Cinco! :p

Physiologic
04-12-2011, 04:01 PM
I thought the Shadow Demon was always there, since Shadow Caves first came out (and before Shadow Vyxnaar was released).

In any case Cinco, do you think you could add Shadow Vyxnaar to all Shadow Cave maps? Placing Shadow Vyx in Cave V only sorta deters elite players from playing Caves I/II/III/IV. You could perhaps give the spawn rate much lower in cave I (since it's the easiest) and then gradually make it slightly higher up to the cave V (since it's the lengthest).

Lesrider
04-12-2011, 05:03 PM
So what's the verdict? Any luck yet?

noneo
04-12-2011, 05:26 PM

It's official!

- Cinco

Thanks for the clarification!

I was beginning to doubt all the level V talk :p

Farming group anyone?

braluk
04-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Jesus Xmas- Shadow Witch in map V is impossible without full pots. Even though the map is difficult to begin with before GCD, it was manageable. It just took me (55 bear) and a team of 55's about 15-20 minutes to finish this map. We potted twice and died multiple times, mainly on Witch. I understand the concept of GCD to foster better strategy, but some things require multiple buffs/debuffs at once, this mini-boss being one. I ate through about 100 red pots. As I predicted, Shadow Caves needs to be nerfed in order to make it playable or even worth buying. Either that or allow GCD to be lifted for bosses or allow a button that will allow us to activate more than one skill at once (HellScream/Crushing Blow Combo or Evade/Iron Blood Combo). Trying to get the Vyx Helm of Hate is a fool's venture.