View Full Version : My little thoughs .

Hayabusaz
04-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Faces : Most of them , they rock ! Good work devs !

GCD : tested it in pvp and pve ; PvP it rocks man , but for PvE it kills us all .
GCD is really good for PvP , I don't think devs should take GCD off , well just for PvE then !

Emotics : Backflip ? Yea nearly . Farts ? Annoying but funny . Clap and puke ? Awesome !!

Other lags : Annoying !!

Sewer bonus set : if it's sewer sets , they MUST do a sewer king set fast !

Anyways , i'll give a 15/20 for update .

Way to go devs ! Nearly 20/20 !

- Peace, MC .

red
04-12-2011, 04:16 PM
lol im the other way around, better for pve vs pvp, besides the main reason they did this is because it produces better performance from the game, noticed how smooth it is now? so there would be no point in having a smooth preforming game in pvp, vs the old one in pve

Suntv
04-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Ya devs did a good job, except for:
- Now you can't acces menus like avatar or inventory when you're not in the world. There used to be access via the store button.
- Even on an iPad the emote menu has become so big it's unusable during gameplay.
- There's no way to mute emotes.
- The lack of a promised Sewer bonus (Queens don't work)
- You can't join friends anymore anywhere (but they are working on it... Perhaps a test was nice before livegoing?)

red
04-12-2011, 04:32 PM
they are working on the problem about not being able to join, probably very vigorously, i know this doesn't matter for you but i can get to avatar, items ect, from menu button for most android devises. thanks for not saying anything about the gcd, the sooner people stop making a big deal about it the better.

Physiologic
04-12-2011, 04:37 PM
You made like three separate threads regarding this content update. Just post it here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?23320-Client-Update-1.7.1-is-Live!

Thade
04-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Please keep 1.7.1 feedback in this thread. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?23320-Client-Update-1.7.1-is-Live!