PDA

View Full Version : All the kids in the schoolyard.

JohnnyHardcore
05-24-2015, 10:32 AM
That's all I can think of these days with the back and forth all over the AL forums lately. "This sucks! Fix it!" "Dude, they got a lot going on and give us lots on a bigger scale. So chill." "But as customers we deserve this and that and the other thing!" "They don't MAKE us pay to play." "But must pay for pretty things!" And so on and so forth.

A little perspective. Regardless, the game is the playground at school. It's for fun and its a no-man's-land. FFS, STS could choose to shut the servers down tomorrow and its fully within their rights as per the agreement we all clicked. Free access to playing on it is the RIGHT THAT STS HAS SHARED WITH US. Thank you, you're welcome, enjoy it.

The people saying we have a right to more, it feels like the kids that hurt themselves on the playground equipment and their parents petitioned for only safe toys or to put safety gear top to bottom to keep them bubble wrapped and self entitled.

The people saying that we should all be grateful, makes me think the kids that broke an arm falling off the slide and their parents said kids fall down, but they still have fun.

STS, in regards to events, updates, expansions, etc... Are now functionally Toys R Us air drops. They don't have to, but it sure as heck gets us making our parents take us to toys R us more. The kids that can't afford to still get to play with some of the new toys and the better off kids can still bring their fancy home bought ones.

I appreciate our toy drops. And don't want to see then taken away sooner than they should be because toys R us just doesn't think its worth the hassle trying to appease the complainers.

Magegrimm
05-24-2015, 03:14 PM
I didn't understand much, can you explain your point of view?

Overweightank
05-24-2015, 03:32 PM
True, but honestly I just played Taichi panda today.. I can say the only few things keep me in AL after T.P is Purty stuff , Events/expansions/huge updates, people. The way this game works pisses me off. But the idea's and base of the expansion is amazing and hopefully will prove us wrong. Maybe STS will prove they CAN make a good game with balanced FTP and PTW . I'm fine with making us pay, but be fair about it. Nekro and such pisses some of us off. But recipe was perfect! :)

Antispace
05-24-2015, 03:43 PM
True, but honestly I just played Taichi panda today.. I can say the only few things keep me in AL after T.P is Purty stuff , Events/expansions/huge updates, people. The way this game works pisses me off. But the idea's and base of the expansion is amazing and hopefully will prove us wrong. Maybe STS will prove they CAN make a good game with balanced FTP and PTW . I'm fine with making us pay, but be fair about it. Nekro and such pisses some of us off. But recipe was perfect! :)

Bro encase here:P What server u play on tp? if possible play on Eu Divine or Eu Baal hehe:3 And whats ur name there?

Titanfall
05-24-2015, 09:39 PM
You know, once I always complained about the game and other stuff, but then I opened my eyes for once and realised. Why am I complaining about something that cost me nothing, when others wish they could even have a device to play on? Im grateful for the game, its given me a awesome 2 years, and if I were to complain it'd just be selfish Imo.