PDA

View Full Version : The 50M Clash!

Zeus
05-24-2015, 01:07 PM
Pick your team, 10M from each player, winner takes all. L41 PvP.

Anyone interested?

PM me or hit me up in game @ Zeus to arrange.

Justno
05-24-2015, 01:41 PM
Pick your team, 10M from each player, winner takes all. L41 PvP.

Anyone interested?

PM me or hit me up in game @ Zeus to arrange.

Good idea! :D to expensive for me but great for people who can afford it.
Gl all who enter

Appeltjes
05-24-2015, 01:42 PM
*has heart attack*

represents
05-24-2015, 01:50 PM
We all know team zeus will win ;) but a good contest for the rich

Kriticality
05-24-2015, 01:50 PM
In. I'm down. Please.
Krit reporting for duty.

Iamsenpi
05-24-2015, 01:55 PM
Can I pay in payments xD?

Farminer's
05-24-2015, 02:00 PM
Zeus looses fights to js. And would be but am noob in endgame rofl

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Zeus
05-24-2015, 02:27 PM
Zeus looses fights to js. And would be but am noob in endgame rofl

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Correct, I do! It's anyone's game, really. Just come prepared. :)

Twinisland
05-24-2015, 04:08 PM
I'll pvp u pink vs pink (not imbued) and with malison I got a lv 41 rouge ready

Ssneakykills
05-24-2015, 04:22 PM
I'd be so mad if I lost 10mil haha

Zeus
05-24-2015, 04:43 PM
I'll pvp u pink vs pink (not imbued) and with malison I got a lv 41 rouge ready

I'm online.

Twinisland
05-24-2015, 05:08 PM
I'm online.
Ign:Badforlifex

kixkaxx
05-24-2015, 05:17 PM
In order to finish the drama "who is better", there should be an official PvP game between Horror, Mangum, Unify etc.

Zeus
05-24-2015, 05:29 PM
Ign:Badforlifex

Still online and waiting. Was PvPing earlier.

Tehh
05-24-2015, 06:23 PM
10M for clashes.. rich people rejoice

Ramboo
05-24-2015, 06:43 PM
Lol 50m For a clash...... #NoComment

Zeus
05-24-2015, 07:21 PM
Lol 50m For a clash...... #NoComment

I was being nice in signature, for the record. Sometimes, a compliment, even if you don't mean it, can make someone's day.

Ramboo
05-24-2015, 07:31 PM
Lmaoo Shuree I have lots of them Ss from u tellin me that.. �� As well as from other players. And Your opinion is nice but i dont pay much attention to it.

Zeus
05-24-2015, 07:33 PM
Lmaoo Shuree I have lots of them Ss from u tellin me that.. �� As well as from other players. And Your opinion is nice but i dont pay much attention to it.

Then no need to make it your signature or SS it. I just like making people feel good but not to the point where they use it against me.

Cheers!

Ramboo
05-24-2015, 07:43 PM
Then no need to make it your signature or SS it. I just like making people feel good but not to the point where they use it against me.

Cheers!
I believe each and everyone one of us has the right to do what we want. In this case i wanted to make a sig with nice comments and yours popped up so i just used it. Also i wasnt using it against you.

Serillia
05-24-2015, 10:29 PM
How bout we do it for 10k? ^_^ #MakingitNonrichPeoplePlay XD

Hoardseeker
05-25-2015, 12:29 AM
A team consist of 5players,Each had to pay 10Mil and thats equal to 50Mil,After that team wins ,You give back the 50mil as 10Mil to each? Or the Winning team gets a total of 100Mil?(as the another team has to pay too)

ripnabs
05-25-2015, 01:16 AM
A team consist of 5players,Each had to pay 10Mil and thats equal to 50Mil,After that team wins ,You give back the 50mil as 10Mil to each? Or the Winning team gets a total of 100Mil?(as the another team has to pay too)

opponents give the 10mil/each (5players) to the winning team (10mil/each).. ctf map.
the point is knowing ur teammates /class based clash.
its a gd idea.always been. extra free money. gg .:encouragement:

ripnabs
05-25-2015, 01:25 AM

as if u bet 10mil/50 mill in totall for each team.
winner gets the 10+10mil.(opponent). in total of 20mil . considering the 50% 50% win lose situation once u step in .
i would like to hav clashes with same geared class players with vanities off ,not stacking arcane pets,less bets :playful: , otherwise its a gg and waste of time.

LibertyBells (Jasper)
05-25-2015, 02:29 AM
True. All arcanes/Nekros vs Sammies & blood rings would be lights out for them, but you did say come prepared. Fill us in on the rules!

LibertyBells (Jasper)
05-25-2015, 03:17 AM
What if people played for pinkslips. You could either clash till you reach a certain amount of kills or you can actually play ctf for what it is. Play 3 rounds of ctf, loser hands over their weapon? That'd be REALLY interesting, but im getting off-topic :p.

ripnabs
05-25-2015, 03:39 AM
True. All arcanes/Nekros vs Sammies & blood rings would be lights out for them, but you did say come prepared. Fill us in on the rules!

no rules mate,since random teams would be formed vs zeus team. so what they agree on would be different for other teams.
zeus may go against any team. depends on opponents will to accept defeat.gg. ;)

omgcrit
05-26-2015, 09:54 AM
Zeus won't win, I beat him anyway...

Zeus
05-26-2015, 09:55 AM

Then put money on it and lets see if you can back up your words! :p

Anyways, if you're Mglisback, I recall you losing 10-3 even when I used a deary & no ring compared to your arcane ring + samael. Quite a few witnesses and screenshots anyways. Lets not be a sore loser. :)

omgcrit
05-26-2015, 02:51 PM
It was fair fight coz u have full para imbued and a planar pendant which is op...

Zeus
05-26-2015, 02:57 PM
It was fair fight coz u have full para imbued and a planar pendant which is op...

And I took off my ring to use a legendary haunted will ring which is weaker than even a mythic ring...there was no excuse. Instead, I would recommend you practice and try again. To have to use a deary and jump through so many hoops in a fight against you was ridiculous.

My various set ups for that match:
haunted ring + imbued + myth bow + deary + planar
no armor + no helm + ring + myth bow + nekro + planar
Haunted ring + imbued + myth bow + Sam + planar

There really was no excuse for your loss. Take care!

Fiasaria
05-26-2015, 03:29 PM
thats hurts more than my mom
hitting me in public :v

omgcrit
05-26-2015, 03:41 PM
So I suck basically? + how do I know your naked, my damage was 750+, I think u had a helmet on (hide helmet).

I can kill naked rouges 2 shot
But u have ring, planar and nekro. So fair match, don't make it seem u had newbie stuff one lmao..

Caabatric
05-26-2015, 11:08 PM
So I suck basically? + how do I know your naked, my damage was 750+, I think u had a helmet on (hide helmet).

I can kill naked rouges 2 shot
But u have ring, planar and nekro. So fair match, don't make it seem u had newbie stuff one lmao..

NOOOOOB MGLIS!!!! jk jk you pro mate c:

Zeus i challenge you however you would have to use legendary weapon, mythic armor helm ring, any pendant except the planar, NO ARCANE PET OR NIGHTSHADE
Also, 10k on the line not 10m c:

Mabokcinta
05-27-2015, 12:55 AM
please back to the topic guys :encouragement:. cool idea Zeus. some comments from me

1. How will players be selected? pick your team.
2. Rules: Must be level 41?
3. Pet switching is allowed during the match?
4. Vanity’s allowed?
5. Mythic/Arcane items are allowed? Mythic/Arcane pets?

It would be great if we did some videos (or event live replays lol) :excitement:

The Clash of the Century (in Arcane Legends's Century) :playful:

that's all comments from me :excitement:

enjoy! :loyal:

Alhuntrazeck
05-27-2015, 12:57 AM
How bout we do it for 10k? ^_^ #MakingitNonrichPeoplePlay XD

Took the words out of my mouth-slash-fingers! *Hijacks thread* Who's in for a 10K per person winner takes all pool!?

To Zeus and company, GL. :) Though I'd say you'd be lucky to get one team to play against you lol. Not many people can cough up 10M without a bat of the eyelids.

ripnabs
05-27-2015, 01:06 AM

would u like to vs me ? got elon bow/36 mythc set/pendant/shuyal ring/nightshade .

SacredKnight
05-27-2015, 03:22 AM
The fact that someone can feel like they can give 10 Million away to betting is crazy. The simple understand of the economy, 20% have 80% of the wealth and 80% of the people have 20% of the wealth. Honestly, just give the millions away. It would make someones day and then you actually give the gold a purpose rather than to be gambled away :/

Maunyabastian
05-27-2015, 06:43 AM
Give those gold to some newbies in TO or Windmoore or even Kraag, but not beggars. Just people with bad KDR or non-English people. This thread is pointed only for richies. Not for the community. Note that I'm not trying to offend you or anything, Zeus, I respect you as an end-game Rogue, and as a senior PL player. But your experience isn't as near as mine here in AL (even though I am a full-time L10 tank), it is only the gear set which matters here. Gold is getting harder to get. Your 100k plat history tells it all.

Save some for others' funerals.

Maunyabastian
05-27-2015, 06:46 AM
At least make an official tournament. If you want to do this, y u no simply gather some of your rich friends? Or you already prepared to team up with them? Sad. Nooo, sure you have a lot of friends. Gather them in game, forum is purposed for the community. Close thread, urrggh.

omgcrit
05-27-2015, 06:57 AM
Sure, what's ur ign

epicrrr
06-01-2015, 02:51 AM
hmm, whats wrong with vanilla 5v5 with no gold involved at least no wallet-related-damages only deaths. #richproblems sure way to ruin pvp by getting gold involved.

Eski
06-01-2015, 03:07 AM
if i think about how long it takes for me to make 10m golds...

Zeus
06-01-2015, 11:09 AM
hmm, whats wrong with vanilla 5v5 with no gold involved at least no wallet-related-damages only deaths. #richproblems sure way to ruin pvp by getting gold involved.

It's more fun to clash when you risk losing something...

ericarsenic
06-01-2015, 03:22 PM
Give those gold to some newbies in TO or Windmoore or even Kraag, but not beggars. Just people with bad KDR or non-English people. This thread is pointed only for richies. Not for the community. Note that I'm not trying to offend you or anything, Zeus, I respect you as an end-game Rogue, and as a senior PL player. But your experience isn't as near as mine here in AL (even though I am a full-time L10 tank), it is only the gear set which matters here. Gold is getting harder to get. Your 100k plat history tells it all.

did u just took meth while writing this? o,o

Appeltjes
06-01-2015, 03:34 PM

Come to 15 and show me how experienced you are.

Ps: zeus will wreck you lel

Hail
06-04-2015, 03:24 AM
Come to 15 and show me how experienced you are.

Ps: zeus will wreck you lel

No one knows that, and 15 would be your focused bracket if I am correct? How fair is that.
That is like a 41 asking me to 1v1 me from my 41 (barely geared, only hj pet + no experience in pvp) or even me asking a 41 focused rogue to vs my 9 rogue (top gears, arcanes and +2 years experience).
Just because someone is experienced from their own level bracket does not mean it will be the same for them in any other levels.

As for the clash. IMHO I think it is ridiculous bringing gold into PvP but that is my opinion and I don't want any drama to start :)
Goodluck to all!

Zeus
06-04-2015, 09:17 AM
I honestly do not see what the big deal is. Either you have the gold to accept the challenge (or can come close to it) or you don't and do not need to comment.

I like high risk clashes because gaming is just so much more fun when something is on the line. If others do not, that's ok and I will respect that but I ask that people keep the thread clean for those who ARE interested in the challenge.

Even if a team cannot gather 50M, just let me know what you have. As long as something is on the line, it's incentive to clash. :p

famousfame
06-04-2015, 01:27 PM
Coolio sign me up, I got 556k gold, 89 locks, 16 neckro locks, 23 goblin locks, 45 elite banded gold chests, 7 elite pirate chest, 19 ironbite eggs, 2 dova & 179 orion/mccraw/eethyl eggs :) all = 10m (approx)

Remarked
06-04-2015, 01:34 PM

Haters gon hate. Your comments is just trying to stir attention
You certainly dont respec him if you wanna comment somthing like this :)

ericarsenic
06-21-2015, 04:29 AM

dude is it you? o,o