PDA

View Full Version : Servet down ?

Dashie
05-24-2015, 11:18 PM
It's Server ( P.S in sleepy mood so typed wrong sorry )

I'm trying to log in since last 15 minutes. It keep saying connecting to server. Even in crome it says app is not currently available. am I the one who is facing this ?

Arpluvial
05-24-2015, 11:28 PM
I just checked it out myself. The game is up and running fine. Are you on mobile data or a weak wireless connection? I would double check the wireless connection and, if the problem persists, contact the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com.

Valkiryas
05-24-2015, 11:37 PM
I'm having this day a really high ping, ( normally I have 150 ping, now it can't lower than 700 , and it increase up to 8k )

Really annoying ....

Dashie
05-24-2015, 11:40 PM
I just checked it out myself. The game is up and running fine. Are you on mobile data or a weak wireless connection? I would double check the wireless connection and, if the problem persists, contact the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com.

Please check it again. My connection is well and stable atm. My other guildies also facing same problem. See the chat box, too. Thanks for response.

Schnitzel
05-24-2015, 11:45 PM
Please check it again. My connection is well and stable atm. My other guildies also facing same problem. See the chat box, too. Thanks for response.

hm...Try another device?

AL is working on all my devices (both mobile and computer)

Dashie
05-25-2015, 12:24 AM
hm...Try another device?

AL is working on all my devices (both mobile and computer)

Asian server is down ! I was using openvpn server connected to Asian server !! I disconnected that server and now using my living country's server. It works for me. Thanks !

Dex Scene
05-25-2015, 02:50 AM
Its same in here...
Connecting server..

Been for hours!
Is asian server really down?
last night it was running fine.

Dex Scene
05-25-2015, 04:04 AM
It's working now. It just ran now.

Dashie
05-25-2015, 06:16 AM