PDA

View Full Version : Disgusted... again

Anonyy
04-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Excuse me i had not trolled and i was not banned by facebook i was removed by yourselves, i had made a reply comment on someone else thread about the new cool down feature, is suggest you go and look for it as you will have seen it.

and looking at how you closed my thread of 5 mins ago it would tell me that it was yourselves that has done it. for saying i have paid plenty of money to your game.

i would like a proper explanation as i have broken NO rules. i have given feedback which uou asked your users to do so about the new update. i gave an honest opinion and also a suggestion about the way the cooldown flashes that could cause people with photosensitiveity to have problems.

noneo
04-12-2011, 05:28 PM
I would suggest emailing STS at:
support @ spacetimestudios.com

You are going to get yourself banned if you keep bringing up locked posts on here :/

Anonyy
04-12-2011, 05:29 PM
thanks i have already emailed them, there was no reason for locking the post as i asked for an explanation.

Major
04-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Yes there is buddy, email support, stop being so annoying.

Justg
04-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Evidently you did make inflammatory statements on our Facebook page or you would not have been banned. We take feedback very seriously, but we also insist it is level and non-dramatic. Feedback like how this is a Fail or how we have Ruined the game or how one is quitting if we don't roll something back is non-constructive. Paying money for our game is not a license to be abusive towards the developers. We are doing what we think is best for the game, in the long run. I know you are passionate about it, but we really want feedback, in one place, so we can properly absorb it all: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?23320-Client-Update-1.7.1-is-Live