View Full Version : Problems with Maridos

LibertyBells (Jasper)
05-25-2015, 02:20 AM
I've noticed a few.. "problems" with this pet that are at times a bit tiring, like:

* - Maridos will completely forget he is your pet and decide to take a look at the scenery, sometimes being miles behind you.

* - Maridos will develop a sort of cramp, cutting his speed by a 1/4th of his original speed, which results in the user not getting it's AA.

* - During special occasions, Maridos will go back into his genie bottle and stay there till you either dismiss and requip or leave the game entirely. (During this time I've tried using it's AA, it DOES work but I just wanted to bring this out to see if it was even a glitch).

Has anyone else noticed anyrhing funny with this pet? Ive mainly seen all 3 of these incidents during pvp.

konafez
05-25-2015, 10:08 PM
The first one reminds me of grimm, sometimes he forgets your fighting and decides to take a dance break

Farminer's
05-25-2015, 11:37 PM
I have had problems with 1 and 2. Not 3 yet I think would be funny [emoji14]

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Serancha
05-26-2015, 12:16 PM
He hides in his bottle when he is hungry.

LibertyBells (Jasper)
05-31-2015, 05:32 PM

Oh really? I mostly play with auto-feed on so I never thought that could be a problem.

Jazzi
05-31-2015, 05:40 PM

Mine uses a lamp ;) Very lazy genie. Always wants to chill in the lamp xD

mesalin
06-16-2015, 05:38 PM
My friend have mari and i seen1

I'm so fresh

Ahero
06-17-2015, 05:59 AM
I've noticed a few.. "problems" with this pet that are at times a bit tiring, like:

* - Maridos will completely forget he is your pet and decide to take a look at the scenery, sometimes being miles behind you.

* - Maridos will develop a sort of cramp, cutting his speed by a 1/4th of his original speed, which results in the user not getting it's AA.

* - During special occasions, Maridos will go back into his genie bottle and stay there till you either dismiss and requip or leave the game entirely. (During this time I've tried using it's AA, it DOES work but I just wanted to bring this out to see if it was even a glitch).

Has anyone else noticed anyrhing funny with this pet? Ive mainly seen all 3 of these incidents during pvp.
Ive noticed in pve he alwayz misses his first attacks no matter what level opponent

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Serancha
06-17-2015, 10:23 AM
Mine uses a lamp ;) Very lazy genie. Always wants to chill in the lamp xD

Mine can't afford a lamp. He has to make do with a bottle.

D.AL
06-23-2015, 04:57 PM
The biggest problem of maridos is:

- If u are fighting and the enemie or another player run around you, he dont hit, he just follow.

- Try it. first make on pvp and than pve ... just run around the char.