PDA

View Full Version : STS, we need another Para gem event...

Ovtlaw
05-25-2015, 09:53 AM
I think we should request STS give us another para gem event. There are so many new gear item n weapons. Since level 46 cap is coming soon....

Madnex
05-25-2015, 09:55 AM
They've already stated that there will be no more paragems and that they're just going to wait until the existing ones flush themselves out of the system. However, there's a damage jewel mentioned that might be able to compensate, at least partially.

Schnitzel
05-25-2015, 04:44 PM
They've already stated that there will be no more paragems and that they're just going to wait until the existing ones flush themselves out of the system. However, there's a damage jewel mentioned that might be able to compensate, at least partially.

but...but..the cool glow though...

Ninjafish
05-31-2015, 07:59 PM
hope they add another glowing gem

Shaytarria
06-12-2015, 12:14 PM
Lol. So you wanna destroy the game more..

Wutzgood
06-12-2015, 07:33 PM
The new damage gems will make up the balance issue. As for the glow gotta buy an upgraded equip with it.

My para leprechaun will always be able to supply the glow to any character I have.

SacredKnight
06-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Only reason that I can see for something like a Para to return is for whining twinks, lol.

eugene9707
06-12-2015, 10:04 PM
The new damage gems will make up the balance issue. As for the glow gotta buy an upgraded equip with it.

My para leprechaun will always be able to supply the glow to any character I have.

apparently not, seems like the plan is to wait para out ....

hpmyname
06-12-2015, 10:29 PM
the game started unbalance since para gem was released that gem OP stats, maybe sts realise it thats why they try to make new gems system. its like a mistake in BREEZE pet before nerfed.

Zeus
06-12-2015, 11:52 PM
apparently not, seems like the plan is to wait para out ....

That is not a solution, honestly. It just creates a grandfather effect where those who have the gems are locked in to the vast benefits that the gem offers. The same goes for enchanted eyes of syrillax.

davidvilla
06-13-2015, 12:21 AM
Para should not come back at any cost. And those new damage jewels has to be scaled for group of levels. Enough damage been done to the game already. Event boss and mobs r like a hit away and the twinks are growing in such a pace just because it's so easy to run events at level 15 and below. And clearly look at the timed runs of crypts and hauntlet. That's clearly para and pet domination there. And to stop the future para gemming what sts can do is to limit the gemming for current dropped gears only. So basically, new gears dropped from future event or from any maps will not be taking para gems. What will happen is those left over para gems will only be used on old gears.

SacredKnight
06-13-2015, 01:32 AM
That is not a solution, honestly. It just creates a grandfather effect where those who have the gems are locked in to the vast benefits that the gem offers. The same goes for enchanted eyes of syrillax.

Don't forget to count the most significant, platinum prices...

eugene9707
06-13-2015, 04:13 PM

well, on the test server, the highest dmg jewel and crit jewel are both 0.6, i asked cara if the stats for the jewels are final, he said they are, but can still be subject to change

then i complained that it's only 1/3 of a para, and the reply i got was that para is discontinued and will eventually die out ....

Bluebatthing
06-13-2015, 08:50 PM
We do not need another para event, what we need is the jewels system to able to compete with the current gem, this is how the old gems can disappear quickly from the game. Since jewels are farmable, it isn't exclusive, unlike the para gems. We need to push for STS to change the stats on jewels that are directly comparable to para gems, which is the damage jewel, because the stats for those jewels right now are laughable to say the least. If the stats for the jewels stay the same as what we see in the test server, STS' plan to wait for the current OP gems to work itself out of the game could take years. In the mean time, wealthy players who can afford to buy para gems at this point in time are hoarding them, gemming their twink level gears and will likely sell them for huge profits later on. Anyone with reasons can see that STS' plan is not working as intended, as these gears will be in circulation for a very long time since twink gears rarely get updated.

kananaskis
06-17-2015, 12:15 AM
"...the highest dmg jewel and crit jewel are both 0.6..."

ya that's weak eh, why would anyone use those instead of 8 to primary stat jewels.

Dex Scene
06-17-2015, 01:04 AM
This!!
The jewels gotta be better in order to wash out para or eye gems.
Waiting for them to get out of supply will just make some people God who saved them for forever.
If one thing is decided to be outdated, make it's stats outdated.

Schnitzel
06-17-2015, 06:32 PM
I still want to cool Parac gem glow...