PDA

View Full Version : How Will Item Prices Change?

braluk
04-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Everything is still in the preliminary stages and everyone is starting to figure out things for themselves (like learning to walk all over again). But I'm curious, outside of new items like Vyx Helm of Hate, how do you guys think the new gameplay/new quest armors will affect item prices? I'm going to assume that shadow items are going to even be further undesirable to farm than they already were. With slower return on leveling up, I would imagine the level 50 gears will see a boost in desirability. I imagine the 55 pinks will no longer drop as quickly anymore simply due to the increased amount of time it takes to finish maps. And once we figure out which sets have new bonuses, I'll assume that those prices will go up as well. What about high dmg weapons (with low skill contribution)- since skills can no longer be nuked, I would think that high damage weaponry (like a Zuraz) may be sought after more than ever. Or what about high/low DPS weapons, etc..? Just curious on your thoughts...

Arterra
04-12-2011, 06:08 PM
so much for the 500k shield dream...

Vallist
04-12-2011, 07:03 PM
Prices does not change until i say so!

Jk :o

Ayrilana
04-12-2011, 09:55 PM
Looks like a rise in prices!

Aziscitie
04-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Prices does not change until i say so!

Jk :o

Give me cut of your profit. lol

Riccits
04-13-2011, 01:13 AM
when all remains as is prices will go up a lot... there will be lesser supply, especially for shields thought..