05-26-2015, 04:37 AM
With the increase of plat cost.
Tons of event crates to open.
& Expansion at the doors.
We obviously are in need of a platsale.

C'mon sts :)

Disproves
05-26-2015, 04:40 AM
This is the last thing we need, market is already as bad as it is, don't make it worse.

Ladysophie
05-26-2015, 06:07 AM
Lol, market will always be bad for some & good for others, Depends from what pov you looking at it.

The unchanging fact is with a sale, it will become more convenient to buy plat.

Justno
05-26-2015, 06:14 AM
Plat sale plat sale plat sale plat sale
Agreeeeeeedddddd

Wazakesy
05-26-2015, 06:54 AM
yay let this game R.I.P forever!!

double odds non stop aint enough?

Probationer
05-26-2015, 07:23 AM
If the market is bad, then all items are cheap and everyone can get them, therefore there's no need to be rich anyway lol

Finally it would be skill>gear...because everyone would have the same trolalolololololol...

Hdtvz
05-26-2015, 11:40 AM
Yes Please Plat Sell!!! I Need To Spen Hundreds With The Hopes Of Getting A Mythic Or Arcane Please

Disproves
05-26-2015, 12:05 PM
If the market is bad, then all items are cheap and everyone can get them, therefore there's no need to be rich anyway lol

Finally it would be skill>gear...because everyone would have the same trolalolololololol...

YESSS lets everyone pay huge amounts of money for plats, with no way to make money.. That's pay to win. Gg.

Edward Coug
05-26-2015, 12:18 PM
YESSS lets everyone pay huge amounts of money for plats, with no way to make money.. That's pay to win. Gg.

Actually, the economy has turned around, albeit temporarily. Stuff I couldn't sell is all selling (like pet crates). Eggs are going up in value again. Elite Planar Chests are suddenly selling for 200k again. I can't even give you a price for dragon bars since I haven't seen one in auction in days.

You can make gold farming right now. A month ago, it was a different story.

Disproves
05-26-2015, 01:25 PM
Actually, the economy has turned around, albeit temporarily. Stuff I couldn't sell is all selling (like pet crates). Eggs are going up in value again. Elite Planar Chests are suddenly selling for 200k again. I can't even give you a price for dragon bars since I haven't seen one in auction in days.

You can make gold farming right now. A month ago, it was a different story.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that IF we have repetitive plat sales the market will crash and everything will go back down in price again. Also, planar tomb chests used to be 500k.

Anabrad
05-27-2015, 01:13 AM
In my opinion the reason the market is dead is because people are already geared until next expansion. I don't understand how a plat sale would ruin it

acewasabi
05-27-2015, 06:47 PM
having plat sale wont matter to economy, its already tanked. sam is already 5.5m and i saw 2 para 1 eye gem ghoulish for 7.5m in auction... having plat sale WILL help though with upcoming ursoth event and buying lix for expansion. also its been months since the last one. i'm sure lots of ppl are not buying plat until sale so sts pls do a sale :)