PDA

View Full Version : So...

Candylicks
05-26-2015, 07:30 AM
I have been taking my mage into TDM a little bit more. Wow things have changed so much. People are generally nice! I went totally undercover with a random name on my end game mage and I was blown away by how much fun we have been having. I saw mags and horror and all sorts of players who I have no clue who they are just having a good time in there. People would sit if the teams were uneven and I think only one time I got called a nub (which is true so I didn't care). Way to clean up the PvP guys. I see some true changes in there from several months ago.

xnorwayx
06-06-2015, 07:16 PM
U got in rooms with nice people then.
As always everyone join 1 team to 4v1 another player. People with gear underrate few skilled players and when gots killed they say : Noob! Don't run now! And call for ringer :/ PvP isn't fun as it was before.

Caabatric
06-06-2015, 11:27 PM
Go to ctf undercover and you will see the mess

Candylicks
06-08-2015, 02:03 PM
LOL I actually started playing on my rogue now. Honestly, it's PvP. I see everyone- Mags, Horror, Uni, PR, Kap all gang. Everyone picks off nubs, everyone spawn kills. There is no guild or person that is innocent here. People will call to fill and stack their side if they are losing ... it is what it is. I have met new friends and nice people in every one of the PvP guilds. I try and mostly play fair and simply leave map if it's bad room. I think only one person decided to yell at me in camp after a game, but generally my friend list has grown exponentially and I have learned a little bit more about PvP.

My only complaint? It gets boring with only two maps and my pet is a monster to keep feeding.

Kingofninjas
06-09-2015, 01:06 AM
LOL I actually started playing on my rogue now. Honestly, it's PvP. I see everyone- Mags, Horror, Uni, PR, Kap all gang. Everyone picks off nubs, everyone spawn kills. There is no guild or person that is innocent here. People will call to fill and stack their side if they are losing ... it is what it is. I have met new friends and nice people in every one of the PvP guilds. I try and mostly play fair and simply leave map if it's bad room. I think only one person decided to yell at me in camp after a game, but generally my friend list has grown exponentially and I have learned a little bit more about PvP.

My only complaint? It gets boring with only two maps and my pet is a monster to keep feeding.

I remember running into you in tdm on your rogue. My first reaction was to rub my eyes and make sure I wasn't high. I recall my entire team fleeing the second they saw the nekros in your team. I especially appreciate you swapping to help me fight your own guildies (who were sitting. One is a good friend). Cheers and keep spreading the kindness. Maybe there is hope for PvP after all.

Candylicks
06-22-2015, 01:19 PM
Lol I'm done. Fixed my kdr, met some cool new people, then realized overall it raised my anxiety. I'm a pve player at heart so I spec back and am ready for expansion. Thanks for all the fun and anyone who I met and added you to FL is welcome to run with me in the Rage.

And to those of you who liked to gang me or tell your guild I was in pvp and to come farm me... Get a life. You are the minority who ruin pvp for the rest. Rise up and be the example you want to see in pvp.

Thanks again everyone and shout out to both horror and mag for lending me a hand when needed.

Oursizes
06-22-2015, 05:33 PM
Lol I'm done. Fixed my kdr, met some cool new people, then realized overall it raised my anxiety. I'm a pve player at heart so I spec back and am ready for expansion. Thanks for all the fun and anyone who I met and added you to FL is welcome to run with me in the Rage.

And to those of you who liked to gang me or tell your guild I was in pvp and to come farm me... Get a life. You are the minority who ruin pvp for the rest. Rise up and be the example you want to see in pvp.

Thanks again everyone and shout out to both horror and mag for lending me a hand when needed.

Now make an undegeared(no mythic wep, no arc ring or para, assuming your end game mage was geared when you went into pvp) and see how horror and magnum helps destroy your kdr lol

Candylicks
06-22-2015, 05:46 PM
Now make an undegeared(no mythic wep, no arc ring or para, assuming your end game mage was geared when you went into pvp) and see how horror and magnum helps destroy your kdr lol

Ahhh I actually ended up just using my rogue it was a lot easier than mage. Mage KDR remains neg. I was going to fix but realized it would take a while so eh... NVM that. Rogue has lovely kdr now though! <3

Serancha
06-22-2015, 06:08 PM
I saw mags and horror and all sorts of players who I have no clue who they are just having a good time in there. People would sit if the teams were uneven and I think only one time I got called a nub (which is true so I didn't care). Way to clean up the PvP guys. I see some true changes in there from several months ago.

I see everyone- Mags, Horror, Uni, PR, Kap all gang. Everyone picks off nubs, everyone spawn kills. There is no guild or person that is innocent here. People will call to fill and stack their side if they are losing ... it is what it is.

LOL these statements are 2 weeks apart. So funny. See PVP destroy the optimism!

Candylicks
06-22-2015, 06:10 PM
Soooo true. Lol. I'm glad I had the little couple weeks of fun but eh. People so serious and evil it was mind boggling to me. I'm like hey laugh a little people. Not all appreciated it.

Serancha
06-22-2015, 06:15 PM
It takes a certain kind of person. Like Rav can go in there and have people fling verbal crap at him all day long and it just rolls off him. He isn't affected by it at all. I don't have that in my personality. I get irritated, annoyed, ticked off, then wonder why I'm putting myself in a place where so many of the people are so negative. PvP used to be a community where just about everyone was nice and had fun with it. That was a long time ago.

Valkiryas
06-22-2015, 06:31 PM
I remember the season 2 ( Dead City ) when PvP zone was release! Wow so much fun! everyone was like :

- Take the Flag!

- Don't let him scape with the Flag!

- We protect you!

Awesome times, now it's more like " I am Flagging " or " Let me Flag ", How everything change along this seasons, even die in PvP was fun, Sometimes I think that I just stay at AL cause my good times .

Sorry for my english, isnt good enough :)

Valky!

Serancha
06-22-2015, 06:37 PM
Haha now if you kill a flagger you get called a stream of obscene names for daring to think that pvp means "kill people on the other team"

Doobiez
06-22-2015, 07:09 PM
Personally thats why I find pvp fun overcoming these situations and going full beast mode untill they run nowadays you can be the most op player but if you dont have a strong guild and more enemies then friends whoooo its gonna be a tough road but what better way too grow as a player then a good challenge good luck in what you choose to do in future

Alhuntrazeck
06-22-2015, 07:53 PM
Flaggers are just LOL. It takes some kind of stone heart to be able to further your flags count while your teammates are slaughtered 5 on 4 left and right. Then again if you kill them, they're the folks who have a bazillion friends ready to gang you because you dared to challenge the might of the Arlorian Flagger.

Speaking from experience, killed a Nekro rogue who was flagging and immediately 3 others joined, lolol

Candylicks
06-22-2015, 09:29 PM
It takes a certain kind of person. Like Rav can go in there and have people fling verbal crap at him all day long and it just rolls off him. He isn't affected by it at all. I don't have that in my personality. I get irritated, annoyed, ticked off, then wonder why I'm putting myself in a place where so many of the people are so negative. PvP used to be a community where just about everyone was nice and had fun with it. That was a long time ago.

It was hurtful to me to find out that entire guilds 'hate' me and when they found me in a room they would call and gang me. Or the threats to me directly, heck one time a girl came and yelled at me in front of a whole city and I was mortified. Then the 'unwritten' rules like the time I was mid in CTF and a few people shot at me so I killed them so they called and blocked me because apparently I was not allowed or supposed to fire back? I mean, I am pretty smart and can read social cues relatively well in the game but PvP makes zero sense at all. Then the same people who block you one game are there fighting next to you the other. I can't keep up with it at all.

I feel I played enough to decide it's not for me except for the random wild hair I may get on occasion.

Kingofninjas
06-23-2015, 01:11 AM
Flaggers are just LOL. It takes some kind of stone heart to be able to further your flags count while your teammates are slaughtered 5 on 4 left and right. Then again if you kill them, they're the folks who have a bazillion friends ready to gang you because you dared to challenge the might of the Arlorian Flagger.

Speaking from experience, killed a Nekro rogue who was flagging and immediately 3 others joined, lolol

LOL! I kill flaggers and then get a blank stare, relatively speaking, when i reply, "I'm protecting my flag".

Serillia
06-23-2015, 07:08 AM
LOL! I kill flaggers and then get a blank stare, relatively speaking, when i reply, "I'm protecting my flag".

Its pretty funny actually. I actually met a person who believed that free flags is what CTF is.

Person dies. "What the idiot..."

*proceeds to call*
Funny thing happening here is, the flagger on my team switched to his and started ganging :D They say flags are free and flaggers are not to be killed. Its pretty funny ^_^

Visiting
06-23-2015, 10:00 AM
Yeah, I was killing people who were trying to flag the other day, and some person from the other team was like "Nono, you don't kill flaggers!", I responded by killing them as well :D

Serancha
06-23-2015, 01:58 PM
If it weren't for the ridiculous flag AP and we had wins/losses instead, people might actually play the game as intended.

Oursizes
06-23-2015, 06:28 PM
It was hurtful to me to find out that entire guilds 'hate' me and when they found me in a room they would call and gang me. Or the threats to me directly, heck one time a girl came and yelled at me in front of a whole city and I was mortified. Then the 'unwritten' rules like the time I was mid in CTF and a few people shot at me so I killed them so they called and blocked me because apparently I was not allowed or supposed to fire back? I mean, I am pretty smart and can read social cues relatively well in the game but PvP makes zero sense at all. Then the same people who block you one game are there fighting next to you the other. I can't keep up with it at all.

I feel I played enough to decide it's not for me except for the random wild hair I may get on occasion.

Lets not forget all those from major pvp guilds that make it their lifes goal to hunt you down when you beat them in a clash, or kill them lol. Its very irritating and annoying yes. Also lets not forget when geared players stack on one team,and those geared players in the lobby leave if they cant join that geared team. And those that scream at you to leave if youre not maxed out. Live to fight another day I suppose, especially with pve practically dead now. Also lets not forget those geared players that dont attack other geared players on the opposing team becaise they're scared of ruining their perfect kdr. Just a few problems I remembered at the top of my head

Candylicks
06-23-2015, 10:16 PM
Yeah the gear thing is huge. A lot of people want to pvp but just can't because they can't afford the right stuff. Idk how to solve that tbh :/ Hopefully with expansion more people can get their hands on arcane and make pvp more interesting. You really do see the same people over and over again!

xnorwayx
06-24-2015, 05:58 PM
Yeah the gear thing is huge. A lot of people want to pvp but just can't because they can't afford the right stuff. Idk how to solve that tbh :/ Hopefully with expansion more people can get their hands on arcane and make pvp more interesting. You really do see the same people over and over again!

Rich people will get best gear. And normal players will be again 1 lvl below couse they do not have these shiny coins called for gold. I tried endgame pvp... worst experience in my life. It's really hard to hold 1:1 kdr without ganging... Also if you kill someone geared in 1v1, he/she will call many other people. I'm becoming really angry when it happens to me. Couse they lose to someone with bad gear and they think that it's just luck or they lag. They can't accept loss against weaker opponent. 1 time after this happened to me I left room and got many messages from him why I run. Why I shouldn't leave?! He expect free kills from gang? After that he called me noob, weak and said that he will farm me. And next day he ganged me 4v1 :/ and called me noob again. He used singe, also I saw imbued armor, expedition bow, he have para, blood ruby too.

Oursizes
06-24-2015, 06:07 PM
Rich people will get best gear. And normal players will be again 1 lvl below couse they do not have these shiny coins called for gold. I tried endgame pvp... worst experience in my life. It's really hard to hold 1:1 kdr without ganging... Also if you kill someone geared in 1v1, he/she will call many other people. I'm becoming really angry when it happens to me. Couse they lose to someone with bad gear and they think that it's just luck or they lag. They can't accept loss against weaker opponent. 1 time after this happened to me I left room and got many messages from him why I run. Why I shouldn't leave?! He expect free kills from gang? After that he called me noob, weak and said that he will farm me. And next day he ganged me 4v1 :/ and called me noob again. He used singe, also I saw imbued armor, expedition bow, he have para, blood ruby too.

Just remember half the rich people don't even know how to pvp right lol. Rich players will always have best gear. I remember playing endgame with you one day and when we kept killing unified/magnum(something like that) they called nekro ringers to their side and blocked us with their weaker players. lmfao endgame is a joke.

asuck35
06-24-2015, 09:29 PM
You should try twinking its way more fun and there are way more nice ppl

Soooo true. Lol. I'm glad I had the little couple weeks of fun but eh. People so serious and evil it was mind boggling to me. I'm like hey laugh a little people. Not all appreciated it.

poop is life

saiyangodgoku
06-26-2015, 11:12 AM
Most of the stuff posted here is so savage.