PDA

View Full Version : Belt upgrades, referenced from the new sneak peak

kiwotsukete
05-26-2015, 09:15 AM
Looks awesome! But shouldn't these belts offer extra inventory space? Scaled of course, like top tier legendary belts offer an extra 25 inventory slots? 5slots for 41, 10 for level 42, so on and so fourth. I think it will add more value to these. Or maybe have an upgrade to belts that can be bought with plat? Such
As "upgrade your belt with 50 inventory slots for 25 plat" thus increasing past the current limit of 250 inventory slots. (Of course, the upgrade would work for all belts and it should be bound to the account which bought it.)o, this is what I posted on the new "Belt sneak peek" I would like everyone's opinions so I decided to post here. (You can read the sneak peek under the announcement forums)

Hoardseeker
05-26-2015, 09:34 AM
I don't understand what you are talking about those new Belts....and you're just asking questions...

kiwotsukete
05-26-2015, 09:46 AM
Like I said this was what I posted on the sneak peak. I asked what everyone's opinions on my idea is.

Hoardseeker
05-26-2015, 10:04 AM
Please ! Read the Announcement carefully before you make a thread,Belts never add Extra Inventory Slots! And what is your Suggesstion? Make it Clear and NO ,Belts Will never be added for Plats! Thread is just irritating

carmine_blade
05-28-2015, 12:38 AM
I think it would be cool if the belts added more inventory space.

Hoardseeker
05-29-2015, 07:00 AM
I think it would be cool if the belts added more inventory space.

They give Extra Stats,Thats more.