PDA

View Full Version : We Just Got a Huge Surge of New Forum Members!

Junside
04-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Herro errbody! :D If anyone tells you I'm the crazy guy... don't believe them. ;):rolleyes:

If you have any other questions about anything feel free to ask.

Arterra
04-12-2011, 07:48 PM
What shall we call this generation? Why are they here?

Junside
04-12-2011, 07:48 PM
What shall we call this generation? Why are they here?

The Angry GCD Gen

Physiologic
04-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Saw this influx of PLZ NO GCD posters coming the second Cinco posted that thread about GCD about a month ago...

StompArtist
04-12-2011, 07:51 PM
The Angry GCD Gen

AGDC Gen. Sounds cool. lol

Junside
04-12-2011, 07:52 PM
Saw this influx of PLZ NO GCD posters coming the second Cinco posted that thread about GCD about a month ago...

The Angry-About-GCD-and-Coming-Out-of-Closet gen?

King Richie
04-12-2011, 07:56 PM
I love the gcd it makes for a blanced game ... finally !!

shmoo
04-12-2011, 08:16 PM
The new GCD also somewhat slows down the multitude of mages that are farmers... XD

FluffNStuff
04-12-2011, 08:19 PM
There is a good thing. Hopefully once the dust settles, more forum members means more informed players.

shmoo
04-12-2011, 10:18 PM
There is a good thing. Hopefully once the dust settles, more forum members means more informed players.

Better economy! :D

Well hopefully, but economy is still dependent on those players still wanting to run sewers and shadow caves. :D

wvhills
04-12-2011, 10:27 PM
I came in about a month before the sewers but I'd like to be counted among the AG/CD gen. Lol.

giayuan
04-13-2011, 12:20 AM
hey :D i AM in need of a good lively arguement right now lmao

bravemenrun
04-13-2011, 01:00 AM
How about you call them the people who normally pay to play a game without feeling the need to join a forum until a change happens that makes the game so unappealing they go through the effort to register so they can provide feedback to the devs gen? Or is that name too long?

Tiliana
04-13-2011, 07:01 AM
How bout not calling them any kind of "gen". Many have been playing a long time and didn't feel the need to join the forum until now to have their voice heard. The game is no longer balanced for PVE. It is only balanced for PVP. If it were to be a balanced PVE game (which is what a majority of the game population plays) the mobs would have been tweaked as well. It is no longer fun for the casual gamer that has only a few minutes to spare or for those wanting to have a relaxing game experience after a long, stressful day at work. The forum members had time to let all this sink in and knew it was coming. Many of the people signing on to voice their opinions were blindsided by this update. Be helpful instead of labeling people because you think you are the first and the elite.

Junside
04-13-2011, 07:17 AM
How bout not calling them any kind of "gen". Many have been playing a long time and didn't feel the need to join the forum until now to have their voice heard. The game is no longer balanced for PVE. It is only balanced for PVP. If it were to be a balanced PVE game (which is what a majority of the game population plays) the mobs would have been tweaked as well. It is no longer fun for the casual gamer that has only a few minutes to spare or for those wanting to have a relaxing game experience after a long, stressful day at work. The forum members had time to let all this sink in and knew it was coming. Many of the people signing on to voice their opinions were blindsided by this update. Be helpful instead of labeling people because you think you are the first and the elite.

Perhaps, it wasn't a serious gesture as you are thinking it to be. No mature veteran player will actually use the term "AGCD gen" on a person. Lol

Tiliana
04-13-2011, 07:24 AM
Perhaps, it wasn't a serious gesture as you are thinking it to be. No mature veteran player will actually use the term "AGCD gen" on a person. Lol

Mynas gen was used describing many players. Also, many new players will read this thread in the New Player section and not see it as a joke, they will see it as being made fun of.

Junside
04-13-2011, 07:30 AM
Mynas gen was used describing many players. Also, many new players will read this thread in the New Player section and not see it as a joke, they will see it as being made fun of.

Initial post is offering help. And that is exactly what I intend. :) I myself have never called anyone a mynas gen, but I do see the point you are trying to make.

Plasticuproject
04-13-2011, 07:32 AM

Junside
04-13-2011, 08:14 AM
I love when people post stories of a lvl 45 who kicked ***. It's just the general assumption of them, to worry for oneself that it will be difficult. But forums is different. No one should be offended by this particular thread. "Oh, they're gonna call me a forum newbie gen". Big deal. Mild humor. So I apologize in advance if anyone had their feelings hurt by this thread. :)

Now back to my primary motive: If anyone needs help, please feel free to ask.

Plasticuproject
04-13-2011, 08:37 AM

azulflame
04-16-2011, 09:40 AM
Better economy! :D

Well hopefully, but economy is still dependent on those players still wanting to run sewers and shadow caves. :D

YES!! i LOVE RUNNING SHADOW CAVES WITH MY MAGE!

can I do a few runs with you, shmoo? add saulaocapary

Mehmet Tuncay
07-07-2014, 01:29 PM
Mersinmehmet
Perhaps, it wasn't a serious gesture as you are thinking it to be. No mature veteran player will actually use the term "AGCD gen" on a person. Lol Mersin mehmet aynen katiliyorum