PDA

View Full Version : Poor people asking for gold and sts please help them and us

shothim1
05-26-2015, 10:43 AM
Ok guys taday i ran into some people and this one guys keep it on asking me for gold and i said no and he kept on asking people for gold and I finally gave some of my gold and felt bad for the poor dude you know its hard to make a gold

And sts can you guys help this situation like "ASAP" because all the time people asking me for gold or they just shout out and say " i need 5000 can anybody give me 5000 "? Sts u guys ahould do event every saturday and sunday or do a wheel for gold or plat everyday.

And the the wheel conatins gold and plat and when you spin it you win gold or plat and when you play arcane legends everyday you can spin the wheel of luck but in fridays it contains. More gold or alot plat or has a mythic egg or arcane egg or legendary egg that you can spin for if you land the arrow on it and the gold conatin alot and plat can cantain alot of it and sts plz do it. Ty

cami
05-26-2015, 10:46 AM
Ok guys taday i ran into some people and this one guys keep it on asking me for gold and i said no and he kept on asking people for gold and I finally gave some of my gold and felt bad for the poor dude you know its hard to make a gold

And sts can you guys help this situation like "ASAP" because all the time people asking me for gold or they just shout out and say " i need 5000 can anybody give me 5000 "? Sts u guys ahould do event every saturday and sunday or do a wheel for gold or plat everyday.

And the the wheel conatins gold and plat and when you spin it you win gold or plat and when you play arcane legends everyday you can spin the wheel of luck but in fridays it contains. More gold or alot plat or has a mythic egg or arcane egg or legendary egg that you can spin for if you land the arrow on it and the gold conatin alot and plat can cantain alot of it and sts plz do it. Ty

trust me, that "poor" guys are "Intelligents" or sloths because the game have a lot of quest for do and give 1k or 5k gold...

Wutzgood
05-26-2015, 10:50 AM
Even when locked crates where selling for 15k each normally beggars were everywhere. They always will.

I can't feel bad for beggars in video games. If they were starving or homeless I'd give no problem. But arlor is for recreation and if you have to beg in a video game might as well not play IMO.

shothim1
05-26-2015, 10:54 AM
Quest u can get some gold but there gonna waste it

Probationer
05-26-2015, 10:56 AM
I always give them if they ask for under 10k, but one guy the other day asked me for 50,000 lol ...

Give to them, it's only a game and they'll put it to more use XD

JohnnyHardcore
05-26-2015, 11:20 AM
I always give them if they ask for under 10k, but one guy the other day asked me for 50,000 lol ...

Give to them, it's only a game and they'll put it to more use XD

Disagree. If they dont have the means to earn a measly 1,000 then what evidence is there they'd do anything "more use"ful than what I would do with that 1k?

PhoenixPrime
05-26-2015, 11:37 AM
I never give money to beggars. I've even gotten yelled at for giving someone an egg they didn't think was 'good enough'....

The way I see it, if they are asking for small amounts of gold, they can just as easily run the 'easy maps' to do it.
Sure they won't earn any experience, but:
* they will take little damage, so no need to use up potions
* their pets can still level up
* they can pick up gold, and cheap items to sell.

I'm not too good to run easy maps still, so they can do it too, heh.

shothim1
05-26-2015, 11:41 AM
Some guys asked me for 100k but I only gave him 20k felt bad for a newbie or other people that still don't know how to play Al

rkp71
05-26-2015, 11:49 AM
On this topic can you put a level requirement on the planar tombs, any level beggar can get in there. It is annoying.

shothim1
05-26-2015, 11:53 AM
Ha I pave seen a couple do that but only twinks

Fiasaria
05-26-2015, 12:47 PM
the beggars are all friends :v u gave 50k to one and then 3 or 5 of them keep following for a half hour e,e

vawaid
05-26-2015, 01:07 PM
when you come to great city of kraag, many daily quest you can do. Who crazy enough to take those quest(s). it's me. I take everyday every quest in kraag(death city), shuyal, and tinditin, also kraken island. Dont taught someone to be lazy, making little gold is easy, being rich that's not easy.

Zylx
05-26-2015, 01:18 PM
I never give ANY beggar ANY gold. I've worked hard for my gold and I'll be darned if I share it with someone too lazy to do daily quests. My only exception is when someone is a few gold short of a listing fee (under 500g) and if they ask politely in general chat (not pm) with proper English (no pls, sirs, etc). It's not that hard to make gold. You can easily make 20k a day from doing all the dailies.

Titanfall
05-26-2015, 05:02 PM
I once gave a beggar 5k. Half an hour later whiles I was in guildhall another 3 PMed me (wonder who they really were).
Lol@beggars

arethrow
05-26-2015, 06:03 PM
I do disagree with this, beggars are just lazy i begged at one point and got nothing and now all you see is me in planar arena or planat tombs farming for countless hours, i dont farm my *** of to give stuff away even if it is just small amounts of gold. I havent opened a single crate woth platinum got with real money even if i do its with platinum from free offers. If they havent got the time to farm dont play the game

Visiting
05-26-2015, 06:17 PM
I gave a beggar 5k the other day because he was probably the most polite beggar I have ever met ;-;

Fyrce
05-26-2015, 07:36 PM
Generally I don't give to beggars.

As others have pointed out, they can easily invest the time they spend begging to actually get the gold for which they spend time begging.

That aside, I do give to random people anonymously. I love my alts for that. Definitely not beggars.

I answer questions when I can.

And if someone shows they are trying hard, i.e. farming and selling during event, I do not mind sometimes giving a little bit more.

Generally I want to see people trying to play the game. And as far as I can tell, this game is not a game for not beggars. So if they are trying (stats show they're going in dungeons, selling stuff in game means they trying to get gold for whatever goals), I am more than happy to give them a break.

But walking around begging for hours for something they can farm in minutes, I'll tell them to go farm...the wandering minstrel...

Avshow
05-26-2015, 08:24 PM
do not give gold for the beggers.......once they get the gold ,they will bother more ppl and longer time

Aerodude
05-26-2015, 09:34 PM
Sometimes when I see beggars asking for gold before I give then some golds but now I don't cause id rather help them and sometimes people on my friendlist who are low lvl like 20 and seeing them in kraken or nordr I try to help them

scarysmerf
05-26-2015, 10:35 PM

Give to them, it's only a game and they'll put it to more use XDsir can I have 9k :p

geeman75
05-26-2015, 10:44 PM
This post is a joke right? I mean seriously I work hard for everything in game and real life nobody gives me a dagum thing. As a result I appreciate everything I have all the more. I will help my friends but they don't even ask. A man who don't work doesn't eat.

Zylx
05-26-2015, 11:06 PM
This post is a joke right? I mean seriously I work hard for everything in game and real life nobody gives me a dagum thing. As a result I appreciate everything I have all the more. I will help my friends but they don't even ask. A man who don't work doesn't eat.

Give a man a fish, he'll be fed for a day
Teach a man to fish, he'll be fed for a lifetime.
-Chinese Proverb

xcainnblecterx
05-27-2015, 04:03 AM
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make the horse drink- Bob Marley

scarysmerf
05-27-2015, 05:34 AM
Give a man a fish, he'll be fed for a day
Teach a man to fish, he'll be fed for a lifetime.
-Chinese Proverbmmmm fish is yummy grilled on a open fire :)

Onepiedead
05-27-2015, 07:34 AM
You have to work for your fortune, not spin a wheel, lol.

Cursebaby
05-27-2015, 08:55 AM
Giving beggars what they want is just bs. Everyone worked hard for their gold, why cant they do the same?

shothim1
05-27-2015, 04:00 PM
What if their newbies or they still play al but don't know how to farm gold

VenomsChaos
05-27-2015, 04:19 PM

i feel you but all you have to tell tham this= Check Forum there have ton of easy gold tactics..

my 1 friend started game 3-4 day before of goblin event. all i said "go lvl in wt4 or any map just do not waste time on bosses just lvl. do free plat offers and Open 2 more alt rogue lvl 10 And 1 mage you need to make mage in time"

i just teach her how to use skills, how to join maps, how type, what mean is pt me + pt lvl 20. just teached her easy things and on event she earn like 1 mil and event pets.

i helped a little but everyone can get that helps in more guild.

At the point i just gived her tips and teached game And her bank had 1.2 mil at last check. Now teached how to play in t3, today found 2 chest.

yes Wery poors only poor because they Are really lazy.

Or they Are Not looking forum so they dont know how to earn money / how to do easy fast lvl...