View Full Version : Might Take a Break...

Junside
04-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Maybe for a week or longer. Not being able to play with friends really bothers me, more so than anything else that happened today. Lost a lot of motivation for PVP (Because I went in 5 different games, got rushed by 2 or more people. There was just no more honor in PVP. And my Warbird era may finally have to retire, much more reason over GCD). If anyone does need me to come in-game, shoot me a PM, or you have several ways to contact me. I'll go on occasionally, but most likely for a short chat. :)

Major
04-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Well you can still play with friends, one of you just has to create a game, then you find it on the join games screen, but ya it does suck....can't wait till it's fixed.

Justg
04-12-2011, 08:11 PM
We'll be iterating on things and would appreciate your feedback (you represent a good, analytical voice) but we understand if you need to take a break as well.

MoarPewPew
04-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Maybe for a week or longer. Not being able to play with friends really bothers me, more so than anything else that happened today. Lost a lot of motivation for PVP (Because I went in 5 different games, got rushed by 2 or more people. There was just no more honor in PVP. And my Warbird era may finally have to retire, much more reason over GCD). If anyone does need me to come in-game, shoot me a PM, or you have several ways to contact me. I'll go on occasionally, but most likely for a short chat. :)

Aww... I agree with one thing... Warbirds are bad now.

Also, I love having a chat with u ingame. :)

Have a relaxing break.

Arterra
04-12-2011, 08:39 PM
never thought i would make my warbird pure dex... this is saddening

oh and you leaving too i guess... ;)

Justg
04-12-2011, 08:53 PM
We usually delete "I'm Quitting" posts, and in today's drama-rich forum Ima lock this one up.

Junside, you know how I feel. Love your feedback, understand the need for a break.