View Full Version : recent lb prizes

arethrow
05-26-2015, 06:11 PM
I certainly wont be running this time, these prizes have been given no thought at all, and to be honest if this is the amount of effort you guys are putting into these events it seems you arent putting much thought into the game at all or even us characters, nobody wants to run for a prize that already exists we want fresh new exotic things thats actually worth running for, i actually got 190 points before the update then checked the prizes and saw slag and left my pt and said no not going to continue with this... my point is take more thought into the games prizes make it worth our while and you will see a massive turn around in critique.

Squeezable
05-27-2015, 08:45 AM
Mixed opinions on this..

I totally agree about the thoughtless prizes, slag?! People spend countless of hours running for leaderboards but to win slag would be a huge disappointment. But then again, I like the 100 ankhs and respec scroll idea.

On the other hand.. You're moaning about getting nothing 'new'. Nothing 'fresh' but we just had a new mythic pet, L&L, a goblin event with a miniature SNS, nigbog, goblin locks which are dropping arcanes like a chicken laying eggs. We also have a huge expansion coming absolutely packed full of new content. New gems, bosses, gear, craftable gear, replacing locks. STS is starting to give back to their community and instead of scrutinising it, embrace it! The more we moan, the more likely AL might take the turn of PL, SL and DL.

Sorry to rant but, just appreciate what they're doing. Don't like the event prizes? Don't grind it.

kinzmet
05-27-2015, 08:58 AM
But the Slag price was colored green and have 100% panic proc for 5 seconds :D

Scry
05-27-2015, 09:13 AM
Still better than the non-tradeable Goblin Mask.

Titanfall
05-27-2015, 02:13 PM
I think its appropriate to say this.
Run Gauntlet for the banner, not for top 3 prizes. Its not like you have to be top 3 for the banner.

Scry
05-27-2015, 03:23 PM
Maybe a bit, i'm sorry.
I'm just a bit disappointed, because the mask isn't tradeable like the other lb vanities.
(Sorry for the off topic.)